Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

IPOB Killings: Tension In South East As Govs, Ohaneze Lose Grip Of Igbo Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Killings: Tension In South East As Govs, Ohaneze Lose Grip Of Igbo Youths (2005 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Filling Stations Record Low Sales As Govs Back Tinubu / Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Killings: Tension In South East As Govs, Ohaneze Lose Grip Of Igbo Youths by Fleshly: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
OP, there is no tension anywhere. IPOB can go to hell for all I care. How can any sensible human being fight the military with bare hands because they listen to a runaway fugitive who couldn't save his sorry ass when the Nigerian military came for him. People who listen to the idiot called Kanu deserve no pity from me.
Re: IPOB Killings: Tension In South East As Govs, Ohaneze Lose Grip Of Igbo Youths by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Marine54:
you're just fighting to save your existence, cause without igbo in Nigeria you'll disappear into tiny air ! You can't imagine Nigeria without...

Anyone stopping you all relocating to the SE today and staying there for good? Yeah I thought so. Two-faced, fork-tongued and duplicitous people.

"They wont let is go" yet what step, other than stupid noise, are you Igbos making to go?

Abi the way to go is by trooping into the SW daily in your thousands? Mumu noisemakers.
Re: IPOB Killings: Tension In South East As Govs, Ohaneze Lose Grip Of Igbo Youths by RuddyFusion(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
The wickedness of the wicked will be punished
Re: IPOB Killings: Tension In South East As Govs, Ohaneze Lose Grip Of Igbo Youths by Lovelive: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fleshly:
OP, there is no tension anywhere. IPOB can go to hell for all I care. How can any sensible human being fight the military with bare hands because they listen to a runaway fugitive who couldn't save his sorry ass when the Nigerian military came for him. People who listen to the idiot called Kanu deserve no pity from me.

Re: IPOB Killings: Tension In South East As Govs, Ohaneze Lose Grip Of Igbo Youths by mcjohny(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
una neva see chomtin. all these soldiers and police men harrasing and disturbing the good people of enugu are yet to watch the part 2.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta / Reno Omokri: I Challenge Tinubu To Prove He Was Not A Drug Lord In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.