Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? (24111 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Levvie(f): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Awww

Black or white
You rock my world cheesy
Billie Jean
The way you make me feel cheesy
Liberian Girl
Smooth Criminal
You are not alone
In the closet... Etc
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrAbayomi:
My friends were taken aback when I told them I haven’t listened to any MJ songs. A lot of myth about the guy. My brother made me despise him the more( a lot of erroneous belief). Make I go download heal the world. The only Heal the world I know for now is pathoranking’s.
Add "The Lost Children" to your list.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Phyde: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Earth Song
Liberia Girl
Give in to me
You are not alone
Speechless
Dirty Diana
I am really missing this guy in the music industry, including Celine Dion.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by krushdripper(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
-Liberian girl

-Earth song

-Blood on the dance floor

-Black or white

-Rock my world

Long Live Michael Jackson.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Liposure: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Black or white, smooth criminal, thriller, annie are u okay, bad
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by ikorodureporta: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dis one wey MJ hit fp today, I dey wait for when Biggie & Pac too go enta fp
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by codedguy1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Here’s what u wrote verbatim: All his songs are top 1 for me.

And that’s a BIG, FAT lie!!

Get an education and you would understand the context in which I wrote that.

You conveniently avoided where I write TO ME so you can determine a lie.

Grow up.

I am done with you.

All his songs are top 1 for me. If you don't believe then must be a stranger in Moscow or Mushin.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Goldensword: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Heal the world
We are the world
Earth song
Will you be there
Man in the mirror
Mj was indeed a great activist, i love most of his songs
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by DrAbayomi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Add "The Lost Children" to your list.
Oshe Omoluabi atata.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by demarc001: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrAbayomi:
My friends were taken aback when I told them I haven’t listened to any MJ songs. A lot of myth about the guy. My brother made me despise him the more( a lot of erroneous belief). Make I go download heal the world. The only Heal the world I know for now is pathoranking’s.

Please do, listen to that song.

Being too religious minded made us misjudged many things.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Barbienice(f): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Will you be there
I need you
The girl is mine
For all time
The lost children

I ❤️ all his songs.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by streetsoldier1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lost children
Will you be there
Heal the world
Earth song
I'll be there (with Jackson 5)
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Uzomacharles: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Learn to condone people’s way. If you don’t like him or his music, you can simply look away and stop publicizing your ignorance on the man

He have right to say his mind and after all MJ chosed Ugliness To Handsomeness.....

I Love Him But He bleeped Up Big Time
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by jaggabban: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Earth song and the rest.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Human nature
Stranger in Moscow
Gone too soon
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by MissJoy29(f): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
cry cry cry
*Will you be there?

*Earth song

*Lost children

*We are the world (not just him alone though)

*Heal the world.

Others include: bad, they don't care about us.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by gbemishile: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Forever in our hearts my number one LEGEND
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by tollyboy5(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrAbayomi:
This is just a young man trying to air his view and not ignorance as you purported. We all have different perspective to issues( You don’t expect everyone to love his way of life) Moreso, he doesn’t stand to gain anything by being bitter. MJ is dead already.
His opinion are lies so it is ignorance
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by dalass(f): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
saaphiere:
I was a fan of MJ till I heard 'Heal the world' by MJ. Now I'm his air conditioner. R.I.P Micheal

grin
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Abagworo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Heal the world

Earth song

They don't care about us

Speechless

Will you be there
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Funmmyastic: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ghost,Beat it,Bad,Earth song,Rock with you.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Neddyogu(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Stranger in Moscow
My girl
Thriller
Beat it
Black or White
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by alabi826(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Do you mean the guy that shunned handsomeness and chose ugliness instead

As for his music, i dont listen to cultism-inspired song,who knows where the hell he is now suffering eternal sorrow

You shouldn't be a quick judge, it wasn't his doing it was things he can't control. Did you hear about the skin disorder he has vitiligo [b][/b] he had and the famous Pepsi fire incidence, I hear it was even very difficult for him to go out without make up and shed against sun. Man cut him some slakes, I'm not saying he's a saint but you are you to judge him because you sinned different. Moreover it's his talent and impact we are celebrating not his personal life. Be more focus on your talent and the impact you will leave when God calls you home

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Racers(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
its hard to choose just five favorite songs, I love almost all his musics and my top five could be like:
Billie Jean
smooth criminal
heal the world
speechless
black or white
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by alabi826(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Racers:
its hard to choose just five favorite songs, I love almost all his musics and my top five could be like:
Billie Jean
smooth criminal
heal the world
speechless
black or white
Bros I would have said you read my mind if you deleted smooth criminal and you added We are the world
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by xjiggy: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm a Jackson fan so I love all his songs. I'm picking these five because they each represented special times.
Give in to me
Speechless
Whatever happens
Liberian Girl
Hold my hand
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by oneeast3: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Michael Jackson is truly the king of pop. Timeline songs
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by AlexMahone: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice thread. Micheal Jackson is my favourite artiste of all time. On the day he died, i cried. A legend he is/was. My favourites...Thriller, smooth criminal, Liberian girl, Earth song ( i especially liked this song. Back in the day, i'd sing this song, while stamping my feets on the ground, and holding on to imaginary trees ). Micheal tho...R.I.P
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by armyofone(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
- Remember the time - loved the playful nature of the music video.
- Heal the world
- We are the world
- Earth song
- Will you be there
- Man in the mirror
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Man in Mirror
Thriller
Do you Remember
Smooth criminal
Girl is Mine
Dangerous
Stranger in Moscow
In The closet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola And Their 3 Kids / Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.