Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? (23853 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by lekki1444: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
memories1:

I had to go read your piece. Quite apt. I've always been intrigued by him. I don't think the world will see that sort of fame again, there was certainly more, much more, to him.
Yup much much much much more to him than meets the eye. The world will see that sort of fame but it will be in a different context. there will soon be an age called the golden age and people with that kind of fame will be the magicians and healers. The Daniels and Jesus archetypes. It will be based on miracles not entertainment
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by memories1(f): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
lekki1444:
Yup much much much much more to him than meets the eye. The world will see that sort of fame but it will be in a different context. there will soon be an age called the golden age and people with that kind of fame will be the magicians and healers. The Daniels and Jesus archetypes. It will be based on miracles not entertainment

Yes, if that sort of hypnotic fame comes again, it will be related to religion. In entertainment, I don't think any artiste will cause such hysteria ever again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by lekki1444: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
memories1:

Yes, if that sort of hypnotic fame comes again, it will be related to religion. In entertainment, I don't think any artiste will cause such hysteria ever again.
you are right but in this world NEVER SAY NEVER lol
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Earthsong
Black or white
Will you be there
Belle jean
Stranger in Moscow
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Nasproperty: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by DrAbayomi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Bros,Park well abeg.
You are one of those that publicly embarrass themselves bethinking you're making sense.
You've never listened to MJ goes to show you have being listening to crap.
Now Go and Listen to Heal the World or You're not Alone and be cleansed off your impunity.
Words are better left unspoken than use them out of context. Do you even mind looking up the meaning of impunity? To your comment, there’s a difference between refusal to do something and not having the opportunity to do the same thing. That I have never listened to MJ(actively) doesn’t connote that I refuse listening to his songs. Someone made mention of “We are the world” as part of his songs and I could vividly remember that I have at one time or the other heard of the song(though passively) try and ruminate on people’s comment and save yourself the embarrassment of spewing gibberish. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by cyprex: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Do you mean the guy that shunned handsomeness and chose ugliness instead

As for his music, i dont listen to cultism-inspired song,who knows where the hell he is now suffering eternal sorrow

If you knew this much you may as well know more.
Clearly you know more than most of us do.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Obedinho130: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Heal the world any time any day
Lost children
Man in the mirror
For all time
SpeechlessBlack or white

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by lascos912(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
heal the world

you are not alone

speechless

beat it

we are the world
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by MakaveliTheDon(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ben
Rock with you
You're not alone
Beat it
Stranger in Moscow

I'm a hardened fan of Mj I don't think there is an Mj song I haven't listened to. I know most of the lyrics word for word.
I'm familiar with his signature sounds and his vocal hiccups style.
25th June the day he died coincides with my birthday.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Halo22: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
So u mean it's already 11years the dude departed this planet, how time flies. I love heal the world, speechless and we are the world.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Lamanii22(f): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

As for his music, i dont listen to cultism-inspired song,who knows where the hell he is now suffering eternal sorrow

Looool he really shunned handsomeness.... I wonder why he changed his lovely skin color... He now became scary... Like a ghost lol

But I later heard he had skin disease... Like patches on his skin the reason for his bleaching....
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by addexx: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
My Best MJ song is African Queen by Psquare.

Please Don't ask me the type of weed I'm high on because it's too high to explain.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Hullabaloon: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
xjiggy:
I'm a Jackson fan so I love all his songs. I'm picking these five because they each represented special times.
Give in to me
Speechless
Whatever happens
Liberian Girl
Hold my hand

The emboldened proves you are a true Jackson fan
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrAbayomi:
Words are better left unspoken than use them out of context. Do you even mind looking up the meaning of impunity? To your comment, there’s a difference between refusal to do something and not having the opportunity to do the same thing. That I have never listened to MJ(actively) doesn’t connote that I refuse listening to his songs. Someone made mention of “We are the world” as part of his songs and I could vividly remember that I have at one time or the other heard of the song(though passively) try and ruminate on people’s comment and save yourself the embarrassment of spewing gibberish. God bless you!
I just dey pull your legs oga,abi person no fit wine you again?!I wasn't trying to swear or abuse you for not listening to MJ,I only felt you were listening to crap for you not to have listened to MJ and you shouldn't Justify yourself.
I have no hard feelings towards you,Oga.
God Bless You .
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by DrAbayomi(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
DemonInvoker:

I just dey pull your legs oga,abi person no fit wine you again?!I wasn't trying to swear or abuse you for not listening to MJ,I only felt you were listening to crap for you not to have listened to MJ and you shouldn't Justify yourself.
I have no hard feelings towards you,Oga.
God Bless You .
I gat you brother! Bless up man!
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Slimsly100(f): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
We are the world
Heal the world
Speechless
Earth song
You're not alone

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by JordanMichael(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Don't stop till u get enough,
U rock my world,
Speechless,
Billie Jean,
Do u remember the time

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by JordanMichael(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Be kind to the dead, you don't where u might end up
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by JordanMichael(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kestolove:
Halla at your boy
Duduke
Blow my mind
Pepper Dem
Iron man
Are my 5 top Micheal Jackson songs of all time
;DIndomie generation

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by JordanMichael(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
conspiracy theorist undecided
name one good thing you have ever created in your life
grin
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Mycoin(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

you can imagine how senseless you and your post sound. This is the memory of a dead legend that you decided to rubbish on the mud because you have cheap data to do so.

Micheal Jackson's sudden transformation in looks where not intentional but borne out of a rare genetic skin disease which he suffered all through his lifetime. This is found on the internet if you have the decency enough to look into his medical history.

He will forever be the king of pop and he wasn't a cult man, at his last days, he genuinely sort for God and he found religion shortly before he died.

so let your myopic mind not delude you of your common sense which clearly is not that common
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Jaqenhghar: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
kingthreat:

Wow. Thanks for sharing bro
You welcome. Sorry if it came across like too much talk
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by uyogabie(f): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Speechless
Heal the world
We are the world
Billy Jean
Lost Children.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by virago(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrAbayomi:
Learn to condone people’s opinion! We all can’t have the same perspective.

If you consider this an opinion then you shouldn't have a problem with what she said

CANDYDADDY:

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by virago(f): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
saaphiere:
The king of pop 'Micheal Jackson' was born on this day 29th August in 1958. He would have been 62 years today. What are your top 5 Micheal Jackson songs?

Mine:
1. Heal the world.
2. Black or White.
3. Billie Jean.
4. Wanna be starting something.
5. Smooth criminal.

What's your top 5 MJ songs?

Who is it
Stranger in Moscow
Man in the mirror
Speechless
Liberian girl
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by wildikeman(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
1 Stranger in Moscow
2 Black or white
3 Bad
4 man in the mirror
5 earth song
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Who is it
Speed demon
Smooth criminal
Beat It
Is it scary
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Sleekmilan01(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2020
My best GOAT in the music industry

Making me chose my best 5 outta is numerous songs would be hectic...

1 heal the world
2 smooth criminal
3 dirty Diana
4 give it to me
5 Ben
6 bad
7 you are not alone
8 the way you make me feel
9 Liberian girl
10 don't stop till u get enough
11 ABC
12 Dancing machine
13 Earth song
14 I'll be there
15 will you be there
16 the girl is mine
17 thriller
18 black or white
19 don't care about us
20 rock with u
21 human nature
22 lost
23 childhood
24 speechless
25 stranger in Moscow
26 dangerous
27 who is it
28 this is it
29 scream
30 speed demon
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by yommyuk: 2:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Rock with u
Beat it
Man in the mirror
Off the wall
Human nature
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by amaridigital(m): 3:59am On Aug 30, 2020
etrange:

That picture was edited by his haters. That was in 2002 at Santa Baber (not sure of the spelling). See another pic taken the same day below (or next as he appeared twice in court).

Someone once reffered to Michael Jackson as the only Poor Black Boy who became a Rich White Woman. Very funny especially when you look at those pictures. As we always abused the word legend in Nigeria ascribing the world to every Tom, Dick and Harry, I will simply call MJ the greatest entertainer who ever lived. He still holds the Guinness record as the most successful entertainer OF ALL TIME! Rest on my Nigga.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by ikorodureporta: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

I just checked if d comment came from righteousness...do u know that MJs songs make more meaning & are more inspiring than what those fake gospel artistes like Kirk Franklin are feeding u guys with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Ebuka And Toolz / Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" / Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.