Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body (60466 Views)

Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Kpobaridaniel(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Well it's pretty obvious that she loves him more than he wants

1 Share

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by techmo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
kenex4ever:
if she prefers his money she won't brake up with him.

If na your sister you go prefer her to date Laycon abi? Sentiment apart. It's every human's choice to choose who they are attracted to.

If she is after his money she would have stayed especially after Kiwaya revealed how rich his family is to the house mates this week.

Laycon is a new artist already with trending song hustling for himself so why won't I prefer a smart guy like Laycon for my sister

She clearly connects more with Laycon no point denying it over money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by FGonline: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
RightsToReject:

Truth is supreme, and it doesn't shout. However, before you fool yourself further, remember that I've got the capacity to chase you away from the country. I'll not say more than this here.

u are limited o
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Temptee101(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
meobizy:
[s]He had her body for three good weeks. There's nothing to explore again. It's unfortunate that there are no fit looking females this season. Give the guy a Debbie Rise or Marvis with TBoss's packaging and he wouldn't give this local Igbo girl a second look.[/s]

You've got no taste in women I swear. All the aforementioned women are nowhere near beautiful Erica. Tboss that is straight cut and the other two that look like men

5 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Burgerlomo: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
soberdrunk:
Shebi u want to Follow fine boy..... angry

Fine boi with deep pocket grin

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Burgerlomo: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:
Useless show

Very useless show my sis cool

2 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by bukatyne(f): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:
Are you just realising that? My friend gerrara here mehn

cheesy grin
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by MoIbrahim: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:
Useless show
I don't agree
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by lailo: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
dem call someone Kid,how do u expect him to behave before?

1 Like

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by bukatyne(f): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
pcguru1:
With Laycon she cant be bothered because he's broke but she's having emotional headache over this one because of money. Chai money sweet

That show is a nice social experiment.

Maybe if it was Kiddwaya's deep pockets with Laycon's looks versus Laycon's personality with Kiddwaya's looks, it would have been a better chance.

That Laycon needs to Behind up real fast starting by scrapping that mop he has on his head.

3 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by aluko1980(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
winkmart:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica broke down in tears again over billionaire son, Kiddwaya and his attitude towards her.

Erica while crying to fellow housemates over Kidd in the presence of Kiddwaya, expressed that Kiddwaya does not reciprocate the love she feels for him.

According to Erica, Kiddwaya doesn’t act like she’s special to him, and all he cares about is her body.
She said apart from her body, he doesn’t care about anything else.

She further dragged the hell out of him, calling him a spoilt brat who feels he can get anything he wants without asking too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4gBixzKBKI
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by fefenoble88: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Who u come dey tell,how e take concern steady power supply?
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Odion2016(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Respect to Kiddwaya...sure Redpiller

1 Like

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by hush15: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:

After all the fingering, smushing, kissing, groping, makeouts,....hahaha! Her sense is just catching up with the body.

Women sha, I hail o

1 Like

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by mentored: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
She thinks that guy is easy to Manipulate grin grin

You want money

Nne mkpi
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
What about the grand wedding that will hold in 4 country as promised by papawaya

1 Like

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Lovelyn451(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mumu girl..she no even give that kid guy level at all b4 falling all over him like imbecide...someone that would've used laycon to pepper him small, always put them both at loggerheads..discipline him, its obvious he's never fought to have something b4..his name will change from kid to adult waya by force...Alpha male my foot!!

2 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Ambber(f): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
lol grin na now her day don dey break.. you don't mean it? he wants only your body? surprise surprise shocked
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by oochi123(f): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol..na now day break for urside? You better concentrate on what you went for and stop crying for that unserious guy.
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Gee64: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
The Kid is only enjoying himself while it lasted
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
naijafella:
Who is Kiddwaya?

One kid that is found of saying nawaya o, Nawaya o.
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by kenex4ever(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
techmo:

Laycon is a new artist already with trending song hustling for himself so why won't I prefer a smart guy like Laycon for my sister

She clearly connects more with Laycon no point denying it over money
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by temptnow: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
chatinent:
That's only what you have to offer.

she's doing better than all the housemates put together before going inside the house. It's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Tunagee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Volkswagen90:
My Secondary School Teacher Taught Me Most Of The Lies I Tell Today...
She'll Tell Me To *Write A Letter To My Uncle Abroad When She Knows My Uncle Is In The Village Cultivating Cassava and yam*

grin
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Moji12(f): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:
are you minding the fool cheesy cheesy
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Sirmwill: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
Laycon will just follow the proverb that goes thus
"The plantain that refuses to become ripe to avoid being cooked will be used for plantain chips"
Only the wise will understand

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Yebby(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
kaokee:

She is opportunistic to you because she fell in love with a man who has money. You that takes federal government contracts and eat the contracts money without executing them, are you not an opportunistic man? Provoke me again and see how I will tell the EFCC everything they need to know, just pray that what happened to your associate, Aboubakar Hima, does not happen to you any time soon too.

Leave me alone Please
I don't wonna laugh. grin
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Yebby(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
wisdomIspeace:

What is going on here, some deep scandal is been discussed under our nose... please u guys suld elaborate... it seems more interesting than d bbnaija issue

grin
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Crispels(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Mumu girl..she no even give that kid guy level at all b4 falling all over him like imbecide...someone that would've used laycon to pepper him small, always put them both at loggerheads..discipline him, its obvious he's never fought to have something b4..his name will change from kid to adult waya by force...Alpha male my foot!!

Lol. She may have felt playing hard to get would have led to her losing Kiddwaya to another babe in the house. She saw a good looking billionaire pikin and she thought it was in her best interest to tie him down quickly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.