Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Investment That Pay Your Bills And Settle Debts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Investment That Pay Your Bills And Settle Debts (151 Views)

My Husband Pays 25% Of Bills And Leaves Me To Do Everything. Does He Love Me? / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment That Pay Your Bills And Settle Debts by Olakunle100(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Over the years, several great personnel, executive personnel, etc, once had issues as regards what their biggest investment plan could be. It came off as a bizarre occurrence for so many likewise myself and many more youths who found themselves in same situations of investment plans...
After speaking with several mentors, paying for several seminars I got for result for few months and found myself back in same situations. after a while i spoke with few friends and mentors who're successful, i came with a conclusion to the big question have been asking myself for a long time. which remains “ whats is the best investment plan? I finally got my answer after a while that the only investment we all need to be successful is SELF INVESTMENT.
Hmm, it sounds so cheap right? NO, That’s one most expensive investment you can ever have .
When we learn something new or try something different—whether it’s traveling to a new place, learning a new skill, or taking a class—we enrich our lives tremendously. All of these things can help us to develop and grow, shaping us into the best that we can be.

[b]There’s a wealth of benefits that can be gained from investing in yourself.[/b]
Here are few of them :
Satisfaction
When you take the time, to invest in yourself, you will be rewarded with a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. Whether you invest in fitness, health, or creative pursuits, the sense of accomplishment that comes when you achieve or finish something can be extremely beneficial and change your mindset.
Stability
When you invest in something that will benefit you mentally—whether it’s learning something new, or refining your skills, you’ll be able to help to add more stability to your life. But it’s important to remember that no job is guaranteed. By developing and deepening your skills can work to create a more stable future.
Connections
Investing in yourself can open the opportunity to forge new connections. Investing in relationships and people who mean a lot to you can help to deepen and strengthen others as well as yourself. Never underestimate the power of a good friend!

Never under-estimate the power of self- investment…
SELF INVESTMENT/ DEVELOPMENT your investment your wealth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Need To Use Gift Delivery In Ukraine, You Can Immediately Contact Our C / Learn New Strategies To Enjoy Your Marriage. / Love Gives And Restores. Love Is Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.