Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors (64327 Views)

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kestolove:
I don't understand he use scissors to cut her Virgina to penetrate her easily, how is dat possible abeg? Somebody is lying hia...either the reporter or the mother of the child
He cut the small girl toto till it almost reach her anus.
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Jerkules: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Being able to procreate ain't the same as being able to parent. Some humans are no different from animals.

That stupid illiterate mother has failed her daughter... She needs to hang by her neck and the useless man? He needs to be pushed off a cliff and his innards splattered everywhere for vultures to feast on. Bloody foools
How can i get access to this ur sweetcunt?
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by SWORD419(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
They are quick to poke thier nose in muslim affairs but wont do same to thier problems

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by stormborn28(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bloooody:
I feel we should ask the father more on why he did it because nigerian women are becoming very useless at a young age.
there is no justification in whatever manner to harm a little girl... That man need to be killed and thrown into dustbin
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by nobone(f): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Exactly!
This is the "wickedest" thing I've seen so far.

Princessogaraya:
this man need to be crucified

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jerkules:
How can i get access to this ur sweetcunt?
lipsrsealed
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jerkules:
fyn gal hw u doing?
angry
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Jerkules: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
He cut the small girl toto till it almost reach her anus.
her toto must be really tight,i'm sure he cut her anus too
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Jerkules: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ab0bi:
lipsrsealed
wida you
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by blackgold7777(f): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
naijafella:
These kind of things happen in Calabar territories. Why?
u dey learn how to talk sha?
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by 02Kebreal(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
The stupid mother is as guilty as the useless father.
The two of them should be arrested and prosecuted.
I think the mother is an accomplice

3 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by abdullahi45: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fair to say the girl's mother is complicit.

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by blackgold7777(f): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ishilove:
Mother, you failed your daughter.
my dear na so.
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jerkules:
wida you
Cap less.
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Finest641(f): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lord I don't understand this situation any more. Some people are crazy sha.
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Jerkules: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ab0bi:
angry
Wey u,focus ur lane o.i go punch ur jaw
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by abdullahi45: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
asanwafo:
Single story. U should have waited to get the man's side before rushing to the press. Kiki Mordi crew

His side . So now we have to listen to criminals side of the story too. What a morally decay society we inhabit. There is nothing that would justify his devilish misdemeanor... On top of that he is even married, if he has the heat ehy can't he visit his wife...
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Jerkules: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ab0bi:
Cap less.
Ave
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jerkules:
Ave
Jerkules:
Wey u,focus ur lane o.i go punch ur jaw
fem there!!
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Emperor4tune(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
naijafella:
These kind of things happen in Calabar territories. Why?
guy abeg clear road,all these evil practices happens everywhere

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Dchampion65: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
israelous:
This one is another level of craziness o. Lord! when are you coming back please?

Say it again
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Nmezor(f): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gosh, the man is indeed an animal undecided
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Strokephysio(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Devils immediate snr brother.. I just need to set my eyes and hands on this man.. embarassed poor girl
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Emperor4tune(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ajah489:
Bro,it's uyo,not calabar.Uyo akwa-ibom
what is so special about uyo when worst things are happening in calabar..if u are truely from calabar then u have betrayed me for say this rubbish,i dont think u are a true son of akwacross..
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Jerkules: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ab0bi:
fem there!!
rugged u there,blaze till infinity
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by wiseone28: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dracula99:
Incest is very common in Akwa ibom . Another name for akwa ibom should be sex land .
Don't be a fool crime is crime it is not a tribe thing..

can u tell us ur state?

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Dreamchaser2424(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nawah ooh nah Bleep go kee some akwa ibom people oooo
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Adamusharu: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kai dis man is a beast
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Regex: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zeion422:
What do you guys propose we do too dis animal in man form?

Slowly burn him.
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Badonasty(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
The wife should be arrested too...
Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by Udeyhere: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Some humans are created by devil himself, please baba God when are you coming back so some people will go back to their cousins in hell fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested / Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.