Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Mr Redpill'er - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Redpill'er (3960 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Redpill'er by BOSSkesh(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
This thing about redpill and Simps should stop
Now everyone with a moniker is talking about how tough and coldhearted he is
He talks about how he uses and dump girls anyhow without repercussions, he talks about the countless abortions he has made his girl carry out and the meager money he gives his girl or he talks about how he can't kneel for a girl or marry a divorced woman or date a girl who has kids
In short in his own funny way he believes he who is a redpiller is one who shows no physical or emotional attachment to his girl

And now the truth
Fear people who say this ; most of this guys are jobless and the only way to treat their own frustration is to come online and talk nonsense

Most of this said guys beg for the pushy*; shocking as it may sound this guys beg girls on their Dm and PM for nudes and sexual favors.

Characteristics of a Nairaland mr redpiller
1; recently moved from his parents house
2; has a crappy job
3; has a tiny apartment with zero amenities
4; mostly yoruba boys
5; thinks he has made it in this life because he has the above mentioned

Treating women badly does not make you an alpha or macho or redpiller
It just makes you a SUPER DOUCHEBAG

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by CHIMaaaah(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
all this una
REDPILL
ALPHA
BETA MALE
BLACKPILL
BLUEPILL
SIMP nonsense is beginning to bore real men in this forum, we men don't power tussle with females or try to pull drama like sissy. We go after what we want and make sexy ladies do our bidings wink wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by JOACHINpedro: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
I will just be observing

2 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
So worshipping women makes you alpha or macho is your words right undecided

Mr man no one is treating ladies badly, we just learn how to put them in their place cool

9 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
all this una
REDPILL
BLACKPILL
BLUEPILL
SIMP nonsense is beginning to bore real men in this forum, we men don't power tussle with females or try to pull drama like sissy. We go after what we want and make sexy ladies do our biding wink wink

Thats the standard bro cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by BOSSkesh(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
walcruise:
So worshipping women makes you alpha or macho is your words right undecided

Mr man no one is treating ladies badly, we just learn how to put them in their place cool

I will say again treating a girl,lady or woman badly is not making you an Alpha, macho or redpiller
It just makes you a douche and proves your parents never loved you as a child

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
BOSSkesh:

I will say again treating a girl,lady or woman badly is not making you an Alpha, macho or redpiller
It just makes you a douche and proves your parents never loved you as a child

Ballon de simp cheesy

42 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by BOSSkesh(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Enough with the REDPILL SIMPS AND ALPHA TOPICS ABEG ITS BECOMING BORING
YOU CAN COUNT UPTO 20 OR MORE TOPICS OF THIS KIND EVERYDAY ITS BECOMING ANNOYING
Re: Mr Redpill'er by BOSSkesh(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
walcruise:

Ballon de simp cheesy
Maybe make good money, own good house and a good car before you start calling yourself an alpha
Real men dont make noise on the media

3 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
BOSSkesh:

Maybe make good money, own good house and a good car before you start calling yourself an alpha
Real men dont make noise on the media
See you, i just completed payments for my house yesterday. Having money doesn't mean you are alpha, ladies will Bleep you up with your money if you don't have game and i will repeat game and trp is not about treating ladies like trash.

Shalom

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Timbers(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Simps can't stand seeing their "precious women" downgraded online so they where there shining armor and come out like Whiteknights that they are and insult their own gender with the hope of getting the coochie which they will never get

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by MJBOLT: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
many idiots out there think once you have money a woman's love is guaranteed,the worse kind of simp is the one with money.

walcruise:

See you, i just completed payments for my house yesterday. Having money doesn't mean you are alpha, ladies will Bleep you up with your money if you don't have game and i will repeat game and trp is not about treating ladies like trash.

Shalom

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by StrongandMighty: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Op Nobody is hating on women, stop being quick to have an opinion on something you know nothing about.
Nobody is stopping you from asslicking a woman 24/7 that's on you, but I guarantee you that it won't get you the pussy you're desparetely looking for.

There will always be people like you and there will always be redpillers!! That's a fact!

10 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
many idiots out there think once you have money a woman's love is guaranteed,the worse kind of simp is the one with money.

Wealthy simps are the juiciest for ladies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
i dont think it will stop o cheesy
even on youtube and instagram plus twitter talks of simps and redpillars is even there
Some american guys now have a tag for the word simp
they tag guys who act as simps as Eugenes cheesy
if u send money to a girl to give u her nudes or u just send her money for her to get ur attention then u are a Eugene
surprised no nairalander has learnt that word cheesy
There was a popular story i heard on youtube about a popular youtube girl called bell dephine or so
she dresses skimply on her youtube videos and dances seductively and has one of these pussycat type of voices
there was story she sold the water she used in bathing for nine thousand dollars each and dudes where rushing buying the bath water cheesy
if such things keep on happening ppl will talk cheesy
na normal tin

9 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by 2dice01: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
lefulefu:
even on youtube and instagram plus twitter talks of simps and redpillars is even there
if u send money to a girl to give u her nudes or u just send her money for her to get ur attention then u are a Eugene
There was a popular story i heard on youtube about a popular youtube girl called bell dephine or so
she dresses skimply on her youtube videos and dances seductively and has one of these pussycat type of voices
there was story she sold the water she used in bathing for nine thousand dollars each and dudes where rushing buying the bath water cheesy
na normal tin
Sales water she use in Bathing cheesy

Are they drinking it?
Or using it to mastubate
Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
BOSSkesh:
This thing about redpill and Simps should stop
Now everyone with a moniker is talking about how tough and coldhearted he is
He talks about how he uses and dump girls anyhow without repercussions, he talks about the countless abortions he has made his girl carry out and the meager money he gives his girl or he talks about how he can't kneel for a girl or marry a divorced woman or date a girl who has kids
In short in his own funny way he believes he who is a redpiller is one who shows no physical or emotional attachment to his girl

And now the truth
Fear people who say this ; most of this guys are jobless and the only way to treat their own frustration is to come online and talk nonsense

Most of this said guys beg for the pushy*; shocking as it may sound this guys beg girls on their Dm and PM for nudes and sexual favors.

Characteristics of a Nairaland mr redpiller
1; recently moved from his parents house
2; has a crappy job
3; has a tiny apartment with zero amenities
4; mostly yoruba boys
5; thinks he has made it in this life because he has the above mentioned

Treating women badly does not make you an alpha or macho or redpiller
It just makes you a SUPER DOUCHEBAG
#DeathToSimps.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Redpill'er by GboyegaD(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
I wonder why anyone takes them serious when all they do is whine. A real man knows how to treat his woman.
Re: Mr Redpill'er by JasperVII(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Take this daily, it will help you.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
GboyegaD:
I wonder why anyone takes them serious when all they do is whine. A real man knows how to treat his woman.

Even you see the issues we talk about....

GboyegaD:
Our ladies are impatient and act the way they do because the society will back them up. They are guest like the guys and if they left 30minutes, someone else should take up the vacant seat. She could have called witness in the least instead of act foolishly.
this comment of yours got 50 Likes.

And its a red pill comment.

Now calm down.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Redpill'er by JOACHINpedro: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
lefulefu:
na normal tin
One was eating his bae used sanitary pad and was also doing it to shame redpillers lipsrsealed
Not a redpiller though but alot of shit goes down on youtube about the so called simps
Re: Mr Redpill'er by JIMMY1393: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
BOSSkesh:

4; mostly yoruba boys

Lmao wetin our Yoruba demons do you na

2 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by JIMMY1393: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
lefulefu:
na normal tin

Haha I followed that Belle Delphine news steady...I thought I was the only nairalander that knew her , every time I saw the word simp here I would just say this guys never see real simp...The whites simpness is on another level

11 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by Junkie1: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

One was eating his bae used sanitary pad and was also doing it to shame redpillers lipsrsealed
Not a redpiller though but alot of shit goes down on youtube about the so called simps
nigga what??
Re: Mr Redpill'er by Fvcknigga: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Haha I followed that Belle Delphine news steady...I thought I was the only nairalander that knew her , every time I saw the word simp here I would just say this guys never see real simp...The whites simpness is on another level
For reals sha those people pay just to see a girl strip on .FANSONLY
Re: Mr Redpill'er by JOACHINpedro: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Junkie1:
nigga what??
9ja still dy learn where white people simping dy ,that's why most white men are going into mgtow or whatever they call it, Will Smith case championed the campaign.
Na culture still dy hold most of our people I swear
Re: Mr Redpill'er by GboyegaD(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
ubunja:

Even you see the issues we talk about....

this comment of yours got 50 Likes.

And its a red pill comment.

Now calm down.

What is your point?
Re: Mr Redpill'er by BOSSkesh(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Timbers:
Simps can't stand seeing their "precious women" downgraded online so they where there shining armor and come out like Whiteknights that they are and insult their own gender with the hope of getting the coochie which they will never get

Oh you think you are a real man, bro you are nothing but a broke scared dude who hides behind monikers and is afraid to do anything with his life
You're similar to all those sissies shouting "men are scum"
Re: Mr Redpill'er by BOSSkesh(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Op Nobody is hating on women, stop being quick to have an opinion on something you know nothing about.
Nobody is stopping you from asslicking a woman 24/7 that's on you, but I guarantee you that it won't get you the pussy you're desparetely looking for.

There will always be people like you and there will always be redpillers!! That's a fact!
Mr strong and mighty have you seen the topics on Nairaland lately now every BOY who owns a phone and cheap internet is now an alpha Male
Settle down and think man for once in your miserable life
Real strong and mighty men dont come and cuss
Online and then go back and face their miserable lives
Re: Mr Redpill'er by ubunja(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
GboyegaD:

What is your point?
even yourself you have a complaint against women. Just like us. No need to make us look weak for voicing our disapproval. Just as you sometimes do.

10 Likes

Re: Mr Redpill'er by BOSSkesh(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Look at this one so being an alpha is all about pushy abi??
She tou know something is wrong
Small men cuss on women tho
Re: Mr Redpill'er by BOSSkesh(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
lefulefu:
na normal tin
The bleeped up thing is that everyone now is claiming redpill even the miserable ones with no hope for life tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richest Begger In Africa And His Net Worth / My Gap Teeth(pics Attatched) / Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.