Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (49996 Views)

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Jack005(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:

So you mean igbos are the one misbehaving outside the country?
Na your papa dey misbehave outside the country.. Useless boy
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by SirBlack999(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
's Anambra1stsons can you help create awareness on Twitter
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by JordanMichael(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chai imagine GHANA must GO fa embarassed
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by divinevision: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ghana must pay for harassing and killing of innocent Nigerian citizens in ghana https://www.change.org/p/federal-republic-of-nigeria-ghana-must-pay-for-killing-harassing-nigeria-citizens/exp/cl_/cl_sharecopy_24393938_en-GB/6/1145261161?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_24393938_en-GB%3A6&recruiter=1145261161&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=tap_basic_share
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by divinevision: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
[url][/urlhttps://www.change.org/p/federal-republic-of-nigeria-ghana-must-pay-for-killing-harassing-nigeria-citizens/exp/cl_/cl_sharecopy_24393938_en-GB/6/1145261161?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_24393938_en-GB%3A6&recruiter=1145261161&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=tap_basic_share
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by tiwasiaife(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
If you had not opened your smelling mouth,nobody would know you're a condemned idiot.The biggest idiot ever liveth.What law did he broke?he was holding a machete so,did the report says he hurt anybody? And in your shallow mind he deserved to be killed for that?what you wish other will before you,you bastard

Bro chill.
Whatever Ghana is doing base on shooting,they learnt it from Buhari.
You think they didn't hear about Enugu massacre?
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Fulcrum15: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
Any Nigerians who can not abide by the law of foreign land should return back to Nigeria instead of creating nuisance
You are a foolish fool
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by cooltola(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Stupid illiterate when 100 people are killed in your village can you open your mouth in Nigeria when a Nigerian is killed in another country why do you want to open your mouth. You cannot fight for your country but they do want to run to another man's country to fight
You do not know my village. My village is very safe, we are not wealthy but we are peaceful people. You do not know me so you do not know when i pray against the killing of Nigerians in Nigeria. So should i keep quiet when a Nigerian is killed oversea? Or I should thank the Ghana police for their efforts. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by silibaba: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
if i offend you my brother, sorry ooo dah, sorry ooo sorry oooo dah cry
udemzyudex:

Rubbish post from an illiterate calling others illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mraphel:

Don't quote again.

If the IPOB attacked the Nigerian government I bet it that is people like u that will celebrate it.

Tell ur ipob criminals not to gather to do unlawful protest in Nigeria. They cannot even try it anywhere on earth. They didn't stop there, they attacked and killed security forces.
Real Igbo are not in support of Ipob. Nnamdi kanu cannot enter Nigeria again anymore.

Your terrorist government is filling the heat of the coming of Biafra, because the anointed one is coming back with fire that will bring the zoo and all the enemies of Biafra will run out of Biafraland.

Nigeria is breathing till date, because King Nnamdi Kanu hasn't order us to match into all the useless barracks in Biafraland and chase all those terrorist in uniforms out of Biafraland, but be assured that one day Nigerian terrorist government forces will meet their Waterloo. We will eat all you raw.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by GalPissetzky: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2020
nigerians causing nuisance and breaking laws in peoples country then come online to cry fowl.tell us exactly what the guy did na. poilice will never just shoot anyone like that. i dont see ghanians or other african countries causing havok in nigeria the way nigerians cause it in theor countries. go malaysia u will hear aye baga fight, u will hear them for yahoo yahoo, u go hear them making noise everywhere.
please dont quote me to argue if you have not been to malaysia or south africa to see how nigerians ar uselessing themselves there.
the worst part is that these rubbish is carried out by ibos
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by GalPissetzky: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2020
helinues:
Any Nigerians who can not abide by the law of foreign land should return back to Nigeria instead of creating nuisance
let me bold it for u my friend. nigerians are scum of earth
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by GalPissetzky: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2020
topboss:

Dude, Xenephobia is real, it is not rational and u will also get ill treated once they know u are Nigerian.
yes they treat nigerians that way because they deserve it. ask youself why other countries arent treated this way. do you see other country causing nuisance in peoples countries the way useless nigerians do?
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by divinevision: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Let us put an end to this enough is enough Ghana must stop killing and harrassing of innocent Nigerian citizens in ghana
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by divinevision: 12:55am On Aug 30, 2020
divinevision:
Let us put an end to this enough is enough Ghana must stop killing and harrassing of innocent Nigerian citizens in ghana
https://www.change.org/GHANAMUSTPAY

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by starstaz(m): 1:25am On Aug 30, 2020
majamajic:

What u saying does not make any sense , do u know what Chinese and Labanese commit in this country ?

Turkish airline commercial flights do fly into Nigeria during lockdown illegally till today , it's not crime or cos they are white ?

In Dubai , Camerounians do alot of bad businesses , when police wan raid, Nigerians go suffer am , all they know is every black African is Nigerian , meanwhile those Camerounians are always indoors till them wan strike attack , Nigerians moving about their normal businesses do suffer it later

Let me support ur flow:::

Many nationals in Africa have developed the habits of adopting Nigeria as their country once they stepped out of this continent. Particularly, when they are engaging in criminal. venture.

Imagine, a Mozambican who speak Portuguese, claiming Nigerian after been arrested for illicit drug like coke"
A Togolese and all other French speaking nationals Claiming Nigerian once they get caught outside our continent. Including criminal Ghanians ,not left out in this monkey bizness of adopting Our names in Europe and every where.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by bigcasava1(m): 3:41am On Aug 30, 2020
helinues:

Ghana is not South Africa

Ghanaians don't have problem with average Nigerians doing their legitimate business....

Tell our people to also behave in abroad
let me look for one Ghania to kill. I can't even imagine myself traveling to that low class country.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by galaxy2020(m): 5:46am On Aug 30, 2020
IN NGIGE' VOICE.. "ORDINARY GHANAOOOOO!"
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Coronavirus1: 5:52am On Aug 30, 2020
helinues:

Ghanaians don't have problem with average Nigerians doing their legitimate business....

Tell our people to also behave in abroad
What about the shop closure?
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by ibolord(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2020
Jamersirwin1971:

Says who ? I am half Nigerian / half Ghanaian and I can tell you that naturally Ghanaians don’t like Nigerians . They have a kind of hatred when they hear you Nigerian . they way they portray Nigerians on radio stations you would be surprised with their kind of hatred .

You are right bro. I live in Ghana. Their radio talk show and news is never complete without mentioning Nigeria matter. Pure hatred.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2020
majamajic:

During South Africa crisis , they did same thing thinking its only igbos are in South Africa , this Ghana issue now they are thinking same thing again

We Nigerians need to fight against foreign issues as one , do Nigeria give them the same laws here ?

Igbos yoruba etc in south africa you are all nigerians
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2020
majamajic:

During South Africa crisis , they did same thing thinking its only igbos are in South Africa , this Ghana issue now they are thinking same thing again

We Nigerians need to fight against foreign issues as one , do Nigeria give them the same laws here ?

Same laws applies
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by jrtorrents: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
ibolord:

You are right bro. I live in Ghana. Their radio talk show and news is never complete without mentioning Nigeria matter. Pure hatred.

Four (4) reasons

1. Ghana must go, where over a million Ghanaians were deported, some died. Any Ghanaian who had a family who suffered that deportation or died will surely won’t forget. I know Ghana also deported Nigerians 14 years before that.

2. Unfortunately some Nigerians are very aggressive (we call them Patapaa in Ghana), loud and show off. These traits are generally frowned on Ghanaian culture.

3. The average Ghanaian thinks the average Nigerian is a fraud. Again this is also bad stereotype from the media and actions of a few Nigerians but I don’t it’s only Ghana that people hold such opinion about Nigerians.

4. Also because of Ghana- Must Go, there is still the perception that Ghanaians in Nigeria are still maltreated. There are a few incidents where Ghanaian movie actors and musicians have been maltreated in Nigeria.

Again all this is perception. I think the Nigerian government really needs to do is work to improve the image of Nigerian and Nigerians abroad and let people know Nigeria is not what they’re perceived to be.

They need a good media campaign to drive that message into peoples head.

They also need to sit down with Ghana and other governments to see how they can resolve some of these issues diplomatically. You can’t solve this with threats and retaliation.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by maasoap(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2020
helinues:

Tell your our people to also behave in abroad

I guess you are not ready to face the reality of your country is gradually becoming.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Wizzzzmike: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2020
divinevision:
Ghana must pay for harassing and killing of innocent Nigerian citizens in ghana https://www.change.org/p/federal-republic-of-nigeria-ghana-must-pay-for-killing-harassing-nigeria-citizens/exp/cl_/cl_sharecopy_24393938_en-GB/6/1145261161?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_24393938_en-GB%3A6&recruiter=1145261161&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=tap_basic_share

Will Nigeria pay for three innocent Ghanaian girls a Nigeria killed in Ghana? Illiterates

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by adebayo111: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerian government under Buhari is a toothless bulldog. The government's power is always displayed against its own citizens at home.
so we should go to war with Ghana....some people think with anus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
helinues:

Travel before you make this type of comments.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by kokomilala(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
@SUFFERInSMILIIN, the way you veered from the original content of this argument is akin to how Osama Bin Laden derailed from his original laudable cause. Did I tell you I don't see the irresponsibility of government across the board? If you lack the single-mindedness of sustaining an argument, why don't you just pass by and crawl into your rat hole?Or better still, gloss over posts or keep quiet,for your response to my post is humdrummey at its best.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Demnan: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
I saw an evidence of this on SM recently. I was appalled. O always though Ghana and Nigeria had each other's back, but the way Ghanaians were going at Nigeria and her children was alarming. I was scared something like this will happen soon
Jamersirwin1971:

Says who ? I am half Nigerian / half Ghanaian and I can tell you that naturally Ghanaians don’t like Nigerians . They have a kind of hatred when they hear you Nigerian . they way they portray Nigerians on radio stations you would be surprised with their kind of hatred .
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Demnan: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
But that's just stupid thinking that Nigerians are criminals. Nigeria has the highest number of African nationals that are medical doctors in the USA. Recently,
medical school graduates with accolades from a top medical school in the USA, Nigeria has the majority. It's TRUE, we have bad eggs, the same as many other countries, people have just decided to forget the good and tout the bad, for whatever reason. I was on a YouTube video comment section recently, and a Ghanaian girl was hating on Nigeria because of body shape and she has a trend like that on any video showing Nigerians with other Ghanaians hailing her. That tells me something
jrtorrents:

Four (4) reasons

1. Ghana must go, where over a million Ghanaians were deported, some died. Any Ghanaian who had a family who suffered that deportation or died will surely won’t forget. I know Ghana also deported Nigerians 14 years before that.

2. Unfortunately some Nigerians are very aggressive (we call them Patapaa in Ghana), loud and show off. These traits are generally frowned on Ghanaian culture.

3. The average Ghanaian thinks the average Nigerian is a fraud. Again this is also bad stereotype from the media and actions of a few Nigerians but I don’t it’s only Ghana that people hold such opinion about Nigerians.

4. Also because of Ghana- Must Go, there is still the perception that Ghanaians in Nigeria are still maltreated. There are a few incidents where Ghanaian movie actors and musicians have been maltreated in Nigeria.

Again all this is perception. I think the Nigerian government really needs to do is work to improve the image of Nigerian and Nigerians abroad and let people know Nigeria is not what they’re perceived to be.

They need a good media campaign to drive that message into peoples head.

They also need to sit down with Ghana and other governments to see how they can resolve some of these issues diplomatically. You can’t solve this with threats and retaliation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.