Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa (46138 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Obidientsgirl(f): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
A Nigerian national living in Pretoria, South Africa was shot dead at Laudium lastnight 24/11/2023 in an apparent hit. Reports gathered says it could be drug related.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by immortalcrown(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.

But who confirmed it to be a drug deal and was the deceased the only one involved? Or, is it the same wrong assumption that assassins used to end Lucky Dube?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Disclaimer12: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
The drug story haven't been confirmed yet, but u can read the comments from the fellow black brothers, the real mafian bringing the drugs can't be reached because they are white and control the airport shipments, as much as drug business is a terrible business and should never be encouraged, however the high demand for it by south Africans shouldn't be blamed on Nigerians , sanitation should begin in your father's house before u move to the next door neighbours! No drug dealer forcefully sell his products to you , u want stuff, he also needs money , undecided

246 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Disclaimer12:
The drug story haven't been confirmed yet, but u can read the comments from the fellow black brothers, the real mafian bringing the drugs can't be reached be they are white and control the airport shipments, as long as drug business is a terrible business and should never be encouraged, however the high demand for it by south Africans shouldn't be blamed on Nigerians , sanitation should begin in your father's house before u move to the next door neighbours! No drug dealer forcefully sell his products to you , u want stuff, he also needs money , undecided

You're sick. I hope some robber who also "needs money" comes cleans out all the contents of your house if that's how you reason.

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by ElohimShenRa(m): 1:11am On Nov 26, 2023
His family in Anambra or Enugu would be saying “my brother dey obodo Oyinbo”, not knowing that dem don carry Kalashin take scatter him skull for Southy.

His vacuous people are the first to shout on every social media that Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is a zoo, Tinubu is a drug baron; when it is a known fact that every family tree or household in Igboland has a representative on death row or serving time in prisons abroad for Cocaine-Trafficking.

You sow guava, you wan reap pineapple? For where? Na for Jahannam you go wake up.

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:03am On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa
His family in Anambra or Enugu would be saying “my brother dey obodo Oyinbo”, not knowing that dem don carry Kalashin take scatter him skull for Southy.

His vacuous people are the first to shout on every social media that Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is a zoo, Tinubu is a drug baron; when it is a known fact that every family tree or household in Igboland has a representative on death row or serving time in prisons abroad for Cocaine-Trafficking.

You sow guava, you wan reap pineapple? For where? Na for Jahannam you go wake up.

You're a FOOL that will die a miserable death. Anu ofia!

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Disclaimer12: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2023
I thought you were smarter, can u please explain how the two narratives matches? Then we'll take it up from there!
WannaHowzit:

You're sick. I hope some robber who also "needs money" comes cleans out all the contents of your house if that's how you reason.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by BabaHenry(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Who is this animal ?
Lazy south African Youths yawning rubbish..
I no blame una. Na the corrupt Nigerian government I blame........
Someone's dead, the next thing is celebration you morons ?

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2023
BabaHenry:

Who is this animal ?
Lazy south African Youths yawning rubbish..
I no blame una. Na the corrupt Nigerian government I blame........
Someone's dead, the next thing is celebration you morons ?

Drug dealer sympathiser, sit down. Someone says drug dealers also need money to survive & you're supporting them. Next you wonder why South Africans hate you when you have such low levels of ethics & morals.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Obidientsgirl:
A Nigerian national living in Pretoria, South Africa was shot dead at Laudium lastnight 24/11/2023 in an apparent hit. Reports gathered says it could be drug related.
Drug-deal gone wrong what else?

10 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2023
Disclaimer12:
The drug story haven't been confirmed yet, but u can read the comments from the fellow black brothers, the real mafian bringing the drugs can't be reached because they are white and control the airport shipments, as much as drug business is a terrible business and should never be encouraged, however the high demand for it by south Africans shouldn't be blamed on Nigerians , sanitation should begin in your father's house before u move to the next door neighbours! No drug dealer forcefully sell his products to you , u want stuff, he also needs money , undecided
Trust me, they'll never suspect an honest accountant for drugs, they say it "could be" because there are already clues that suggest it could be so

And South Africans are also already saying it's drug related because that's the precedent Nigerians have set in SA, you can't blame us, we are tired of your people

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by adecz: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2023
⚰️⚰️⚰️Amaka kwenu❗️❗️❗️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by PedoBear: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2023
Blame the drug users not the drug pushers

Drugs will find ways to enter there whether they like or not

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by online4business: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2023
Disclaimer12:

Dey there dey play tell you igboshere and festac okota boys to stop ending mule over there.

Preach so the igbo tradition of money worship will stop.

For Cyprus Nigerian wey de Jail for there rich half local government area Nigeria.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2023
PedoBear:
Blame the drug users not the drug pushers

Drugs will find ways to enter there whether they like or not

Ah huh? Blame the wearer of the mini-skirt not the rapist yeah?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by ElohimShenRa(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:

Ah huh? Blame the wearer of the mini-skirt not the rapist yeah?

Habaa! You do not know anything about these uncouth & vacuous people from Alaigbo.

ALL OF THEM” were bathed with that cursed water of crime, hatred & irrationality right from their birth.

It doesn’t matter whether they’re educated or not, men or women, young or old ; you can spin it anyway or anyhow you want - ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME.

The Nigerian International Passport has lost its prestige and now useless because of them.

They denigrate & curse the land that nurtures them from birth and expect to be blessed or prosperous? Never! E no possible naa.

This is the reason tragedy, calamity & misfortunes keep swallowing them up in their enclaves by the minute.

Xenophobia season 2 will soon kickoff in South Afrika because of these brainless dolts whose parents refused to train & discipline.

But how can their parents train & discipline them when they themselves lack the ethics & moral compass? I shudder!

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

Habaa! You do not know anything about these uncouth & vacuous people from Alaigbo.

ALL OF THEM” were bathed with that cursed water of crime, hatred & irrationality right from their birth.

It doesn’t matter whether they’re educated or not, men or women, young or old ; you can spin it anyway or anyhow you want - ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME.

The Nigerian International Passport has lost its prestige and now useless because of them.

They denigrate & curse the land that nurtures them from birth and expect to be blessed or prosperous? Never! E no possible naa.

This is the reason tragedy, calamity & misfortunes keep swallowing them up in their enclaves by the minute.

Xenophobia season 2 will soon kickoff in South Afrika because of these brainless dolts whose parents refused to train & discipline.

But how can their parents train & discipline them when they themselves lack the ethics & moral compass? I shudder!
What in the world is this nonsense?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Bukolaolamipo: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:
Trust me, they'll never suspect an honest accountant for drugs, they say it "could be" because there are already clues that suggest it could be so

And South Africans are also already saying it's drug related because that's the precedent Nigerians have set in SA, you can't blame us, we are tired of your people
Ohh you south African yeah...one hell of uncircumcised small dvck fellas who knows nothing but sniffing drugs and commiting rape murder and robberies in dark alleys

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

Ohh you south African yeah...one hell of uncircumcised small dvck fellas who knows nothing but sniffing drugs and commiting rape murder and robberies in dark alleys
Insults..as to be expected cool hallmark of empty vessels

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Bukolaolamipo: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:
Nelson fought for nothing,you still remain slaves to the supremacists whites in your country,jealous, cocaine sniffing, mentally retarded south Africans.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Bukolaolamipo: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:
You sound like an ITAH to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

You sound like an ITAH to me
Okay cool
Whatever that is..

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

Nelson fought for nothing,you still remain slaves to the supremacists whites in your country,jealous, cocaine sniffing, mentally retarded south Africans.
😂 😂 i can only just laugh at this nonsense. Rants of frustration. Trust me I understand

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Alaigbo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
How is it nonsense is this not what you do to Hausa Fulani etc

KingCold:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
I can bet some people in here are already forming thoughts in their heads about some imaginary "black South African xEnOpHoBe" being behind these 🤔🧐🧐...only if you had a clue..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Franzinni: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Only few south African actually have a sense of identity, that is why they hate other Africans passionately. That's why they ENVY Nigerians it's only pitiful that a group of unscrupulous elements have destroyed the prestigious name we once held internationally by showcasing thier criminal mindedness... I really don't blame the mindset of south Africans who are ignorantly celebrating, becasue a bulk of them are stuck in the apartheid era mentally with the victim mentality in full swing and as God will have it, they have nothing of note to show for it besides the achievement of the white man and other foreigners they are so inclined to hate....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Disclaimer12: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
If only you read my entire write up and point out where I glorify or support illicit business! You ain't as tired as we honourable Nigerians are! We are equally tired, however I'll keep emphasising on the need to orientate south African youths about the danger of drugs and other vices, I had first time experience staying in Joburg for a couple of years, school kids as early as 12 years already smoking weed,all these starts from youthful age before they graduate to smoking something harder and then patronise the heartless dudes who are ready to do anything for money! For the sake of emphasis IF THERE WAS NO DEMAND, THERE WON'T BE SUPPLY! South Africans can't keep BLAMING everyone else for everything that goes wrong, there are Nigerians in Botswana, Namibia and other neighboring South Countries, we hardly hear all these stories ! Charity begins at home bra, the cops are also culpable, the immigration officers are equally guilty, the liberal laws that allows excess freedom also need to be checked. Nigeria has been at war with terrorist especially the Boko haram for many years, most of these jihadist are not Nigerians, they are from neighbouring countries like Niger, Chad, Mali etc, that doesn't make us to profile every other immigrant from these countries as a terrorist! Collective action is needed to eradicate crime, other nationalities are taking advantage of them not been profile to perpetrate crime coz attention are not on them! Chase every Nigerians out of SA and see if the drug business won't continue
KingCold:

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Brenbentondiaz: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:

He is trying to let you know that to you guys, all those druggies are Nigerians, but to we Nigerians, we know who they are. Ibos. As they're a nuisance to you guys, so they're to other tribes in Nigeria. Check the shape of their heads. By their heads you shall know them.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by DomPerignon: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Disclaimer12:

You see ya life.

Drug addicts are victims .

And no, it isn't the white Afrikaans trafficking the drugs into SA but Nigerians and we know which tribe they are from.

The complicity here is between crooked ANC leadership and the crooked SA police and security outfits who are heavily on the take of these drug dealers.

Lastly, all hits involving Nigerians are carried out by fellow Nigerian drug dealers.

SA police do not even bother investigating any murder case involving a Nigerian national because they are either on the take or will do an underground investigation and go after the drug baron that ordered the hit and get their take.

Drug use spiked when Nigerians of a specific tribe began trooping to SA and from there flooding the streets with drugs.

There exist a traiangular network between Brazil , Nigeria and SA in drug smuggling and the white Afrikaans have no business in it.

So shut your trap.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Disclaimer12: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
You could have make your point in a more civil manner, only cowards insult people on a faceless forum, all you typed here only further buttress my point of only you don't have a comprehensive problem! I the cops are culpable, the ANC plant their immigration officers who are moles at the airport! So what did I typed wrong? Did you read where I exonerated the desperado Nigerian vendors? Nope, u just feel excited at the opportunity of insulting a Nigerian lol! Better purge your mind and be more objective in your analysis! You can insult again and I'll let you know you don't have monopoly of words ! Read over again this time undecided
DomPerignon:

You see ya life.

Drug addicts are victims .

And no, it isn't the white Afrikaans trafficking the drugs into SA but Nigerians and we know which tribe they are from.

The complicity here is between crooked ANC leadership and the crooked SA police and security outfits who are heavily on the take of these drug dealers.

Lastly, all hits involving Nigerians are carried out by fellow Nigerian drug dealers.

SA police do not even bother investigating any murder case involving a Nigerian national because they are either on the take or will do an underground investigation and go after the drug baron that ordered the hit and get their take.

Drug use spiked when Nigerians of a specific tribe began trooping to SA and from there flooding the streets with drugs.

There exist a traiangular network between Brazil , Nigeria and SA in drug smuggling and the white Afrikaans have no business in it.

So shut your trap.

14 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

He is trying to let you know that to you guys, all those druggies are Nigerians, but to we Nigerians, we know who they are. Ibos. As they're a nuisance to you guys, so they're to other tribes in Nigeria. Check the shape of their heads. By their heads you shall know them.
ok I guess

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armed But Handicapped Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During A Bank Raid / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.