Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Boxer Mike Tyson Offered A Zookeeper $10,000 To Fight A Gorilla, See What Happen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boxer Mike Tyson Offered A Zookeeper $10,000 To Fight A Gorilla, See What Happen (425 Views)

Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla / Mike Tyson Smokes ₦14m, Sells ₦181m Worth Of Weed Monthly At His Cannabis Ranch / Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boxer Mike Tyson Offered A Zookeeper $10,000 To Fight A Gorilla, See What Happen by maxevans: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is what would happen if Mike Tyson fights a gorilla to the Death

When Mike Tyson and his ex wife Robin Givens visited a zoo Mike did actually offer the zookeeper $10,000 to fight the dominant alpha gorilla. Thankfully that offer was declined.
I have no doubt it’s true, he did actually wrestle with his huge ass tigers so he’d probably be brave enough to get it on with a gorilla as well. I’m afraid he’d be limbless in less than a minute with the gorilla tho.
This is what would happen if Mike Tyson fights a gorilla to the Death? If the gorilla noticed him he might get pissed off and rip Mike’s head off. Gorillas weigh in at 500lbs. It would be as much a match as a baby hitting Dwayne Johnson. If Mike Tyson hit a 125 lb chimp the chimp would get pissed off and probably break his arms. These animals are much much more powerful pound for pound than humans. They’re tougher too and can take a punch.
As far as wrestling a tiger I’m sure the tiger was trained to wrestle humans otherwise Mike would be a snack
It would go a bit like this, Mike hits gorilla who looks at him like WTF for a split second before ripping him to bits in under 20 seconds. A male gorilla is 4 to 9 times stronger than the average male human,
Mike Tyson in his prime wasn’t an average male but the alpha gorilla would still be 3 or 4 times stronger.
With the ability to lift up to about 800lbs a fully grown male gorilla would toss Mike Tyson around like a rag doll.
gorillas have a much great ape index so while they may be shorter than humans their arms are longer. they have tough thick skin and being closer to the ground a lower center of gravity, and balance, despite their size they are deceptively agile and don’t forget they have a big mouth with strong jaws and sharp teeth.
So if Mike Tyson or anyone took a swipe at a gorilla it would probably be the last thing they did.
you tell me, could he have taken on a beast that can lift 1,800 pounds and weighs 350 pounds
When you get done reading that watch this video via link below, and this is in a zoo setting not in the wild where it would be a lot more intense, tell me if Tyson could have fended off this attack, when watch this just imagine if one of the gorillas was Tyson, and Tyson could never move like either of those gorillas.
Plus those gorillas have an extremely strong but short neck combined with the most robust jaw muscles in the world surpassing a Grizzly, along with a very large and thick chin bone making an uppercut useless; plus their arm reach is about 50% longer than a human.
Do you really think an uppercut to a chin like that by Tyson would phase the gorilla? Impossible
Gorillas are stupidly strong they can bench an estimated 1800–4500 lbs depending on age, nutrition, gender, etc. Think about that, the world record bench press is 770 lbs by Julius Maddox, that’s 2,5–5,8 times of us puny humans’ best attempt
Do you really think Tyson whose weighing around 250 lbs at his zenith can fight a 400 lbs pissed off silverback? I don’t think so, and the zoo keeper know this as well.

https://thewildanddomestic.com/this-is-what-would-happen-if-mike-tyson-fights-a-gorilla-to-the-death/

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Take Yourself Off The Market For A Man Who Is Still Shopping” – Actress On / Watch How The Housemates Found All The Missing Duvet Neo Kept In Bbnaija 2020 / Bbnaija Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.