Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? (4946 Views)

An Anti-aging Extremist Who Spends $2 Million A Yr To Look Young / Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex / Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
... huh?

what do we call him?

Does such type of guy exist or have they gone extinct like the white Rhinos or dinosaurs?
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
I may just call them "Office"!grin

13 Likes

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by MajesticKris: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
SIMPS grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Amazinggirl95: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gentle men

3 Likes

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nazist: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Idiotic SIMPS and grade zero males, they are not worthy to be called males sef(unless you do out of the goodwill of your heart of course), but men that spend on a lady in other to get her pants or win her love are presenting themselves with being as seen as a cash cow if she doesn't like you, nothing more.

If you're going to spend on a lady, spend within a budget, spend money wey u know say e no go pain u, and not just spending, combine it with your charisma and confidence and dominance like the alpha male u are. No dey mumu yourself for woman on top your money again now. O wrong.

Do they exist, they make majority of the position and it's a annoying fact.Sha guys don dey wise up sha and it's good.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Juliusmomoh: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Such a God fearing man... Who can find him.

4 Likes

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by BlackBullXXX(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
This simps are everywhere, especially the busy dude's who thought over spending on a hole will make her loyal, bro she's a hole tongue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Such a God fearing man... Who can find him.
really?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
They're called SIMP
And they live in missimping cool

5 Likes

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
They're called SIMP
And they live in missimping cool
why do u choose ZINIBANKS for a moniker. Are u an armed robber?cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
BadRadio:
why do u choose ZINIBANKS for a moniker. Are u an armed robber?cheesy
Na when money dey na hin I put banks for the back
Now wey niggarrr don Kre I wan remove the banks cool

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by paulolee(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
i do call them the "mr nice guys"....

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Na when money dey na hin I put banks for the back Now wey niggarrr don Kre I wan remove the banks cool
lol
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by HomerTimpson: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
we are the good samaritans cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
I don't know, It may be in the guy's norms/belief or view.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by deeva2: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Cheerful giver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by div111(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
office
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
A celibate guy.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by fuckaholic25(f): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
bro, that's bin alpha!
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
we are the good samaritans cool
Hey !!!
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Rickmann: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
BadRadio:
... huh?

what do we call him?

Does such type of guy exist or have they gone extinct like the white Rhinos or dinosaurs?

A SIMPSON grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by ashawopikin(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
MajesticKris:
SIMPS grin
rich simps
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by marshalcarter: 3:06am On Aug 30, 2020
Clients grin
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by ashybabs(m): 3:40am On Aug 30, 2020
WOS WOBIE grin
OR Bingo depends on your Diction
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Hypnotise: 3:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Maga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 30, 2020
u should be asking what do girls call them cheesy
girls have various names for them which they use in saving in their phones and they include
mugus
magas
baba atm
oga central bank
moneyboy
free money
cash goat
etc cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
u should be asking what do girls call them cheesy
girls have various names for them which they use in saving in their phones and they include
mugus
magas
baba atm
oga central bank
moneyboy
free money
cash goat
etc cheesy
lol
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Benwallt(m): 5:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Laycon

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by HQuadreal: 5:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Your daddy...
Cheerful giver...
Afunimawobe...
Animasaun...
Abacha...
Dansuki...
NDDC...
Nigeria Government...

Should I continue?
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Muna4real(f): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2020
Those are the real Men.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by ersam(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
A celibate guy.

That's it right there...I do that and it's from a good heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just bleeped Someones Wife / Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy / Reason For The High Rate Of Single Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.