Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye (10406 Views)

Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC / Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by merits(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
RIP

Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by goshen26: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Awon ole

Now that they ve started allocating policemen to them at each Junction their looting has started.

I had some experience on Monday with a policeman at Anthony area of lagos.

They (lastma and policemen) were both standing before Anthony bridge after Obanikoro
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by braine(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
incogni2o:
Woman for that Matter.

I actually was thinking dismissal is the appropriate purnishment.

But as I saw it's a Lady I kinda calmed a bit.

But I'm might be her Oga that pushed her to it.

You became calm because it happens to be a woman who was caught in the act? What a hypocrite you are!
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Babadee1900:
I hate LASTMA officials with passion sad
and you hate police too. Bro your problem get part 2
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tywo2018:
Anything under uniform.
Don't forget they mean alot to the society, just hate the bad ones among them

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by Lovinghauwa: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Those ones under the bridge at Lasuth will soon meet their waterloo
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by simpleseyi: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
incogni2o:
Woman for that Matter.

I actually was thinking dismissal is the appropriate purnishment.

But as I saw it's a Lady I kinda calmed a bit.

But I'm might be her Oga that pushed her to it.

So a guy deserve sack but a lady serves pardon, you need psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by frainc(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Is the madness their own or they borrowed it?
Even the name LASTMA is also corrupt
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by tomdon(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
All of them are corrupt.
Why do they need to publish the man's full names if they don't have sinister motives. Those Lords of the Lagos road will witch-hunt that man
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by Studio247: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Story

Music artist in Nigeria and other african countries
can now sell their singles/ albums on tunezsell.com
and have their royalty paid into their
Local account.
On tunezsell artist get to monitor sells
And immediate notification when royalty
Accumulate.
Thinking of monetising your music?
Think Tunezsell.com
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by Lamasta(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Way to go if truly they mean it
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by franugo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Chosen1984 post=93360256]Others will take Caution before collecting Bribes..

The Times we are in are Really Wonderful times.

Human beings can Secretly or Stylish Record Fellow Humans and use such as Records to bring them to Judgement

I Begin to Imagine that if we mere Humans can Conviently do this, Then the Almighty One Who Never Slumbers or Sleep has adequate and Complete Records of all our Hidden, Secret and Open Sins.

Folks, Don't Think He didn't see that Secret Wickedness that you Did and no one Knows..

Don't Feel that the Fact that you told lies and you are Free man is the End.

Calm down, Humble yourself and Repent From All Sins so they don't Play it out on the other Side..
[/quote

What do you gain from making yourself a nuisance From righteousness you have migrated to chosen Yet you refuse to calm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by micflo28(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tywo2018:
Anything under uniform.
But you apply for the jobs when they advertise? Sycophant.
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by do4luv14(m): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
What man can do, woman can do better,

but to be fair to her, something isnt right somewhere,

cos its a daily occurance from the men of Lastma, Even in CMS, and its Envrons, so why use the lady as a scapgoat?

But bro you sabi waka ooo

kingphilip:
So women don join de collect bribe?

Na really end time we de.
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by Shellsploit: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Niceman4u:
Let them first puniish Demola/Ademola, the fat thief and crook, who is in charge of their OSHODI/Anthony office.
Ademola/Demola has turned lastma office to his personal property.

Na turn by turn!
Guess she will be next.
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by Sandra4luv: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
That’s how those useless LastMa arrest me around adebola house in Obebi area last two week,they collected 5k from my hand because I didn’t put on my seatbelt,the Lagos state government need to fix the loopole in that lastma ,they are thief
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by deeva2: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
They shud kukuma probe all of them becos 90% of the agency collects bribe
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by OdenKelechi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
They should come and catch the ones at Anthony village road in Anthony.. Those ones are so cheap they even take coke as bribe. Shameless Bastards

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by vena92: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lagos State Task Force too, Those guys are Armed Robbers.
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by zikter(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sandra4luv:
That’s how those useless LastMa arrest me around adebola house in Obebi area last two week,they collected 5k from my hand because I didn’t put on my seatbelt,the Lagos state government need to fix the loopole in that lastma ,they are thief
Was it not your choice to give them 5k? You should have refused and simply allow them to arrest you and charge you according to the state traffic laws, but i guess you did not want to go that route, hence the easier one of settling. It is a sad situation but citizens should no exonerate themselves from the mess. 90% of the times, violators prefer to induce the officers and go rather than facing the law, a win win situation for the rouge officers and the rouge offenders.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by earnit3: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Liars
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by Ajascolove(m): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Sandra4luv:
You need to be arrested and prosecuted. You committed a serious offence(driving without seatbelt) and settled your way out with five thousand naira instead of facing the law. You will soon be tracked.
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by mmsen: 2:39am On Aug 30, 2020
kingphilip:
So women don join de collect bribe?

Na really end time we de.

Why are you shocked that women are crooked?
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by idafa2018: 3:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Lastma and bribe taking is like a conjoined twins.
Very bad organization that needs urgent reform
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by starpower(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Sandra4luv:
Your didn't consider your safety.
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by eazykolobo(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmm. And that officer will get home and not tell his family the real reason why he was sacked. His children will grow up hating the country too.
Pls oo, I av a question for you. Do you read in between lines at all? Cos the perpetrator here is a lady and you are uttering gibberish by saying "HIS family". SMH
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by vickydevoka(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Thank God na woman, make she go de cook for her husband if at al she married
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by CrownWale93(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kekekenny:
They did the same thing to me .I also have video evidence.My car inbuilt camera did the whole job. Where do I post it?
kindly share the video to my Watsapp +2348135102690 and I promise the video will get to the appropriate authority because this so called uniform officers have turn themselves to tormentor to innocent public especially those ones at ojodu Berger axis. There is a day I was trekking pass their office and a lastman officer (woman) stop an old man vehicle asking the man why he overtake the car in his front, then I was dumbfounded. I'm just ready to engage the officer if he had took it too far with the man. So many scenario because my office (Insurance Brokerage firm) is beside the FRSC office in ojodu Berger
Re: LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye by CrownWale93(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
this so called uniform officers have turn themselves to tormentor to innocent public especially those ones at ojodu Berger axis. There is a day I was trekking pass their office and a lastman officer (woman) stop an old man vehicle asking the man why he overtake the car in his front, then I was dumbfounded. I'm just ready to engage the officer if he had took it too far with the man. So many scenario because my office (Insurance Brokerage firm) is beside the FRSC office in ojodu Berger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago / Sa’id Alkali: Lagos Red Line Rail Will Boost Nigeria's Economy / Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.