Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult (40521 Views)

Eyo Charles: Journalist Attacked By Fani-Kayode Speaks On Ordeal / Eyo Charles: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Incident With Daily Trust Journalist / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria On Tuesday, On Herdsmen Clash -UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Oseh1Gidigba: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
The case of enemy's enemy becoming a friend.
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by GEEBITE: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lookat this Northern irredentist throwing jibes at Yorubas
We are proudly loud on our achievements but can your own people measure up outside of this contraption called Nigeria? Shame on you for that disgraceful comment,that is the politics of division you guys know how to play.
mu2sa2:
This is good news from the north. The humble journalist maintained his equanimity throughout the time the uncouth and indisciplined ffk was pouring put. Even by the unenviable standard of his people, known for their unnecessary loudness, ffk totally went off the rail by his conduct. Maybe he was high on something judging by the look of his eyes, but still he goofed. His so-called apology doesn't sound like it came from the heart and should be rejected outright. Great that some good guys from zamfara have come out to give honour to a deserving fellow to shame ffk, which he richly deserve. He even remember to boast that he isn't poor - this from a man on trial for fleecing the people of nigeria of billions as aviation minister, even with his show title of deacon.

Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by vineyardfarms: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Honouring satanic cheap sponsored journalist, sponsored to ask most unproffesional stupid question What honor will be given to the professional journalist that exposed babariga banker? Misplace priority.
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Abyima(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rubbish country. People getting honour for meaningless things. While the talented and educated ones are been belittled. Useless country. Mtcheeeewww
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
And so what? Is Fani immune from being embarrassed after embarrassing others?

U dey mind the zombie of a guy?
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Burgerlomo: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mr big mouth right now

Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by younglekky19: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Karlifate:
Irony of life in Naija.
* Insulted Journalist was given award for his "bravery."
* Mummy calm down boy becomes Estate Ambassador.
etc.
f

Repentant Bokoharam received 20k allowance + freedom
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Iamdemola:

There is good news from every part of the country
Even from the 5% side? I doubt it!

1 Like

Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zamfara of all states. What the fuk is this country about.
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Can he ask Ashiwaju Thiefinubu why he deceived us with a corpse like Buhari
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by EMMY76: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
This life sef so this jornalist is trending now. undecided
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Comedian2019: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Karlifate:
Irony of life in Naija.
etc.
That's how we roll in naija. Just trend, next is award.
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by KenModi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Karlifate:
Irony of life in Naija.
etc.

Iamdemola:

Call it destiny grin

Nigerians are an unserious bunch. No surprises the country is a mess. Such high level of mediocrity, incompetence and greed all over the country, from top to bottom.
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by umarshehu58(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
And many people think it was only Buhari that is clueless. Honour him for what?

This country is dying a painful death
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by morgstreme: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Power play!!!

Honour him for what

For daring to capture Bokoharam in action

For facilitating the release of Leah and the dapchi girls

grin grin grin This was how Jega was honoured after pulling a fast one on Nigerians

I pity those who couldn't read between the lines!!!

This is nothing but a political move to embarrass Fani for criticising Buhari

We know how these things work!!!

Nigerians are wiser!!!

You know NATHING!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Dalby(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Power play!!!

Honour him for what

grin grin grin This was how Jega was honoured after pulling a fast one on Nigerians

Nigerians are wiser!!!

If he had answered the question will all these have happened

He made a mountain out of a mole hill...now it is Buhari's fault...Hmmm

If you must come to equity, come with clean hands....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Honduras01:

alright
you can also watch the movie sha
it is a 1983 movie

download it
Thanks
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Dalby(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
younglekky19:
f

Repentant Bokoharam received 20k allowance + freedom

Niger Delta militants was 60k + freedom... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Jostoman: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Power play!!!

Honour him for what

Nigerians are wiser!!!
exactly my brother

1 Like

Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Tulsaguy: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Power play!!!
Honour him for what
Nigerians are wiser!!!
bad boy... u con open their yansh 4 public like this.... grin

1 Like

Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by zomby(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Iamdemola:
Earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6076358/femi-fani-kayode-blasts-journalist-calabar

https://thenationonlineng.net/group-to-honour-media-trust-correspondent-insulted-by-fani-kayode/

I’m happy for him and he has my support as long as he too has not been bankrolled...by the APC blood suckers.

Na Nigeria we dey, I will not be surprised if thIs reporter is an agent of APC, that was paid to rubbish FFK, by asking him the “unforgivable” question
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by joefelin2345: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Power play!!!

Honour him for what

grin grin grin This was how Jega was honoured after pulling a fast one on NigeriansDo

Nigerians are wiser!!!
Don't mind them. Honouring mediocrity. Indeed there was a country.

1 Like

Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Jostoman: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
If i was in FFK shoe, I will also ask the journalist who is also bankrolling you to come and ask me this type of question and If the guy cannot answer the question then I will turn to the other journalist and say next question please.
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by zomby(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
FFK aka House Rat...As long as there is something for him to eat, the dude is happy.

For FFK, nothing is too small...everyone knows well well him in Abuja.
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by zomby(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jostoman:
If i was in FFK shoe, I will also ask the journalist who is also bankrolling you to come and ask me this type of question and If the guy cannot answer the question then I will turn to the other journalist and say next question please.

That is it ☝�

Nothing is for free in Nigeria; u do me, I do u is the name of the game.
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Nadaken: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Power play!!!

Honour him for what

Nigerians are wiser!!!
you have a point but I don't think the north staged it.

The journalist was Calabar, he probably could have been just a normal incident or at best the rivalry between the fraction pdp in Calabar against ayade.

The north only used it as a opportunity to drown him, don't forget they could have done this in zamfara.

Either way ffk admitted it was a trap he fell for
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Basher8583: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Power play!!!

Honour him for what

Nigerians are wiser!!!

Dem collect money from your hand to honor Charles?
What are you bitter about? Your spirit is dark.
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by Basher8583: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Cyberterror:
The journalist said the insult really entered his body. He couldn't remember where he parked his car afterwards. FFK is a wicked somebody gringrin

Nothing wicked here. He is actually dumb to act like that at his age and level of exposure to education.

Buhari is very witty with his response. Remember when they asked him how he felt by the media referring him as a general and he told them that he worked hard to reach that position so he appreciates being called a general. He did not insult anyone.
You see the difference
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by mentored: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Power play!!!

Honour him for what

Nigerians are wiser!!!

Walai

Honored for doing what exactly

Being used by politicians

1 Like

Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by wellingtongrey(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Cyberterror:
The journalist said the insult really entered his body. He couldn't remember where he parked his car afterwards. FFK is a wicked somebody gringrin

Wetin go pain the guy pass was when fanny said, when he saw his face ,he already knew he's stupid. grin
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by inyenejo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Whoever that's honouring that uselessss journalist is a big foool, may God disgrace that journalist and his uselessss northern sponsors
Re: Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult by JordanMichael(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Power play!!!
Honour him for what
Nigerians are wiser!!!
Too much sense no go kee you sha!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand / PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters / ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.