Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video (59881 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Princerichi0(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2020
The whole conviction relied on one person confession. Nigerian police is a disgrace.
There is no prove that what he told them was the truth. Why are parading the guy that bought the phone alone with the criminals?

One will just use his hard earn money 17k to buy national case. Village people are really working
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by soundforce: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Funny enough, a day after UWAILA died at University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH),
While Policeman, TV and Radio crew went to her house for coverage, the fair lady at far right, MARY ADE, was there to sympathize with the family. I remember seeing her and we even greeted at Uwailas house. Some household enemies can pretend sha. A very close friend to the family. But police use this case collect revenue sha! Many innocent people pay well before they caught the actual suspects
. Even my guy who help take Uwa to Hospital was indicted n came out with 240k with a good Lawyer

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Princerichi0(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2020
This is to say, if one idiot terrorist mention my name for station. E don be for me oo. No investion. I'm also a terrorist.
Nigeria my country.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by easzypeaszy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sanchez01:
[b][/b]
If I could boil and get riled up reading this graphic narrative, I wonder how Uwa's family would feel. Poor soul. It would be disappointing to see that these guys get jail terms. They all deserved to be killed in the most excruciating way possible.

The Edo State government, should, as a matter of urgency, hire a saddist to develop a killing plan that will make them feel every air on their skin painful.
watch d video...no proof yet

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by soundforce: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Some of the innocent people arrested.
Pastor of the Redeemed Church branch.
The Night guard (security) who was yet to resume duty when the incident happened.
The owner of the house where the Church kept their spare keys.
A man who was in front of his house, directly opposite the church
My person who lives about 5 houses away from the church
Dem many but we thank God that the innocent ones will now pay their levies (bail) and go home safely.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Obynolee(f): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sanchez01:
[b][/b]
If I could boil and get riled up reading this graphic narrative, I wonder how Uwa's family would feel. Poor soul. It would be disappointing to see that these guys get jail terms. They all deserved to be killed in the most excruciating way possible.

The Edo State government, should, as a matter of urgency, hire a saddist to develop a killing plan that will make them feel every air on their skin painful.

Are you not seeing this as just a frame up on the part of the police as usual, all I am seeing is a police that arrested someone who bought a stolen phone (not the killer of the girl).
At first they said the finger print on the fire extinguisher marched with the suspect they have in custody now a woman paid for the killing for ritual. It's possible those guys(the buyer of the phone) cannot identify the seller(as it's the case of all these "as e dey go phones"wink after serious torture, they are saying what they were asked to say,why parading a woman simply because you didn't see her son?.
I didn't believe this story jor.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by obyrich(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
ume1000:
be careful of what you trust
I trust the police to have the capacity and expertise to investigate and unravel any crime.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by richiepolymer(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
smiley
I haven't said she was not raped.
Why would they rape her? What did they stand to gain raping her? And inside the church?
See, I don't want to blow my trumpet.
They carried out whatever post mortem and told us she was raped, we know.
Who paid the boys? Have you asked yourself? Which of the women could afford 1.5 million?
Has the suspect's accounts been investigated? Has the church pastor's account been investigated?
My point is, there is a cover up. A smart one but not smart for me. You have no idea how justice can be manipulated on this realm. To make matters worse, this is Nigeria and Nigerian Police! I leave you to your opinions.

PrimadonnaO:

Medical examinations proved that she was a virgin prior to the rape.

Biko, stop making wild conjectures.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by LilMissRobbie(f): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
BarristerNG:
The Confessor killed that poor girl alone. His stories seems made up.

Exactly, I've watched the video like 3 times now and it keeps pointing to him. The others are innocent, he killed Uwa cry

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by LilMissRobbie(f): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
starlynlove:
So, in all honesty of your heart and fairness to the murdered innocent girl, you believe the crime was committed by just Collins alone, because he chose to confess to be part of the crime? I guess if he (Collins) had only said he saw the victim's phone on the street, and decided to sell it in order to fetch some money to buy pampers for his new born baby, you outrightly would be advocating for his innocence as well by now!!! My brother even if you will not accept it, in your deepest heart and in your moments of solitude, you will come to accept the OBVIOUS TRUTH that Collins never carried out that crime alone in such premises and in such circumstance. NEVER! Not possible!!! With further digging and thorough investigations, YOU WILL ONLY COME TO REALISE THAT COLLIN'S CONFESSION IS 99.99999% CORRECT. This is my opinion though, and I still stand to corrected!
However, reading some comments on this issue got me wanting to throw up considering how so many of us chose to be indifferent, sarcastic and inhuman to the word TRUTH and OBVIOUS.
Like I said earlier, I still stand to be corrected.
Let me come and be going; what do I even know self? But one thing I know for sure, even if I don't know anything is; Hands join with hands, no matter what, the wicked will not go unpunished..., if they repent not!!!
SHALOM!

Collins can not deny being part of the killers, his prints alone was found on the fire extinguisher
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
richiepolymer:
smiley
I haven't said she was not raped.
Why would they rape her? What did they stand to gain raping her? And inside the church?
See, I don't want to blow my trumpet.
They carried out whatever post mortem and told us she was raped, we know.
Who paid the boys? Have you asked yourself? Which of the women could afford 1.5 million?
Has the suspect's accounts been investigated? Has the church pastor's account been investigated?
My point is, there is a cover up. A smart one but not smart for me. You have no idea how justice can be manipulated on this realm. To make matters worse, this is Nigeria and Nigerian Police! I leave you to your opinions.

How does a Virginia become pregnant?
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Kposkila: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
Anytime I want to buy used phone, I used to pray serious prayers to my God, may I never buy stolen phone, may I never buy phone that was gotten from murder, Amen. Buying stolen phone ignorantly is a one way ticket to jail for a crime you know nothing about
Stop buying used fones, the only thing u buy used should be a dis virgined girl, u can manage Dat one, because u have torn odas.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Olichoke: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Thank God they found them at last. If not, some naysayers would have accused the church of using the girl for ritual.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by richiepolymer(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
What test proves who was a virgin after rape?
Please enlighten us.

PrimadonnaO:

How does a Virginia become pregnant?
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Mujinho4b(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
The Confessor is the Culprit.. He is a bloody Liar.. I can see it in his eyes.. He knows He is going down.. But won't go down alone.. The police might not be involved in his lie..

FYI: Pls watch the video before you type shit.. The Confessor dragged somebody's Mother which could be your Mum, Someone's Brother which could be your brother.. He is a liar.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by innoachukw(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
If they truly did a blood oath, then their bodies should be checked for the marks....
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Resurgent2016:

That woman doesn't look like she has 1 million to give even if her life depended on it, I hope some innocent haven't been dragged in by vindictive criminals
May God bless you for the bolded.
She doesn't even appear like one who can cough out #500k angry. Something is fishy
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Zetty177x: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Resurgent2016:

That woman doesn't look like she has 1 million to give even if her life depended on it, I hope some innocent haven't been dragged in by vindictive criminals

Lol...u funny... exactly my thoughts..N1million for that hungry woman.. they should check her account...n BVN... she doesn't have a million
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Zetty177x: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Doyou2019:

Same here. Just doesn't add up. I wonder what Mary Ade did to these boys that made them eager to rope her into what she has no idea about. What about the other woman? The poor mother said she hadn't seen her son in months! Why arrest her with these cruel murderers? Nigeria Police ehn. Dummies in uniform. Fuvcking action toys.

I believe the women. I beg..their defence is flowing more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.