Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video (59872 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Doyou2019: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2020
sylve11:
The stories get as e be.
by the time them torture them again, them go change mouth.
The wicked shall not go unpunished. cool
I keep telling politicians.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by hashtagged(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2020
ModestGal:

I agree, very unintelligent people. There are ways to even ask him deceptive questions to get the truth from him. Police are satisfied in punishing innocent people. The Collins boy is an uneducated unintelligent incoherent fool. A wise person will be able to get the truth from him by confusing him and acting like they believe him

The guy is just an idi0t, how would that lady cough up one million? Look at her the guy should stop lying, if it was for money ritual why did he rape her na, the story dosent add up, he is just a pathological liar, maybe he tried toasting the girl and she no gree thats why he killed her, he should be castrated and kept in jail for life with hard labor, death is just mercy for this kinda people

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by fred04(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2020
The story is just not real,
Why holding someone's mother because of her useless son?.
Hope they release the phone repairer and the poor woman.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Doyou2019: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Zetty177x:
Somehow, I believe the women....it didn't make sense...N1million for virginity...and swiping..it doesn't make sense

Same here. Just doesn't add up. I wonder what Mary Ade did to these boys that made them eager to rope her into what she has no idea about. What about the other woman? The poor mother said she hadn't seen her son in months! Why arrest her with these cruel murderers? Nigeria Police ehn. Dummies in uniform. Fuvcking action toys.

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by obyrich(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2020
UDUJ:
This ugly witch I circled below is the one I suspect the most. Very dirty looking creature.

People say she was the one that contracted those idiots to kill her. Evil personified.

Dirty, ugly, envious and demonic woman.
She may be innocent. I won't be surprised if I heard the police or court freed her. Collins is the murderer. I can deduce a lot of lies from Collins confession. My joy is that police has laid hands on Collins. I wish they arrested the other guys on the run.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by kristo123: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2020
From the narrative they gave is seems Collins single handedly killed Uwaila with all the evidence pointing to him... The only evidence implicating others in the crime are his confession and the person he sold the phone to.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Resurgent2016: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2020
Zetty177x:
Somehow, I believe the women....it didn't make sense...N1million for virginity...and swiping..it doesn't make sense

That woman doesn't look like she has 1 million to give even if her life depended on it, I hope some innocent haven't been dragged in by vindictive criminals

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Jafar1: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2020
hashtagged:

What of the phone repairer who just bought the phone of a dead person, poor guy thats why its not good to buy phones without reciept

Yeah, he is innocent
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by obyrich(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2020
delpee:

There's still no certainty that she sent them. They earlier said it's the Pastor that asked them to kill her.
That Collins is the murderer. I could pick many holes in his confession. He is trying to rope in his landlady. I knew he was lying the moment he confessed that he was the one who used the fire extinguisher on the innocent girl. First he wanted to claim he was standing on the road and did not access the church. Then remembering that forensic investigations with his finger prints shows he handled the fire extinguisher, then he agreed he used the fire extinguisher on the girl but did not rape her.

Many holes in his confession. The part implicating the landlady is also shady. I trust the police will do their investigation and determine the extent of her involvement.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by AbdulCLO: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2020
Buying andriod second hand phones is very risky..... May God save us from EVIL.... lesson to all. When buying second hand phone make sure u get reciept for it or agreement papers sign by both parties...
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by IamPlato(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2020
ModestGal:

To me, it was only the Collins boy that did the attack and that's why Uwa fought her, if they were many, Uwa wouldn't fight back but filled with fright.
I think he only wanted to rape the girl but unfortunately Uwa fought back and he had to hit her with the fire enstinguisher and ran away. Remember, she didn't die, if it was to kill her and they are many, they will make sure she's dead before they leave the scene. If it were to be a gangrape, its possible the time get extended, and people would hear, but this seems to happen very fast. If it were to be a paid job, they will be careful enough to do it maybe in the bush, or a secluded place and not where they will easily be caught
The ones who accompanied him will die too...

He didn't just hit her that fire extinguisher, they did beat her up, you should have seen her face
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by emmahoney(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Some people commented without watching the video! Those narratives do not add up. The guy that was doing the confession seems to be the major perpetrator but he was trying hard to indict others. Although he didn't commit the crime alone, but he actually told many lies.

These people shouldn't have been paraded yet as the Police has not gotten to the root of the matter. Some many conflicting information in that video clip.

That his landlady doesn't look like someone who can afford to eat three good meals per day let alone having 1m or 1.5m to hire killers.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by nurusystem(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2020
Why killed the pretty girl
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Mistakemaker: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2020
richiepolymer:
Hmm.
Nigerian Police! Who una wan deceive? Do you people have conscience at all?

Let everyone watch the video clip and read between the lines.
If the police could investigate the landlady's accounts and found nothing whatsoever linking her to all the allegations, why parading her?
Obviously they want to rope her in the case. Why? you may ask. The real kingpin fears that that landlady may talk. She may say what? That the late Uwaila may have been involved with the kingpin.
The main guy that made the confession obviously was involved. He sounds like he trying to cover up his sponsor hence the reason his trying to rope his landlady. Why didn't the police investigate his accounts? Oh...the police wouldn't want us to know that part.
The other guy's mom was just picked for no reason.
What I'm sensing here is that Uwa may have been pregnant for someone. Pregnant for someone who's reputation may have been at stake. To cover it up, uwa had to be taken care of so some boys were hired to do the job and paid some money. That is the only sensible reason to have murdered uwa.

Its just my wild imagination though.
You're talking nonsense oo.. Hope you know a post mortem exam was done on her which showed she was raped.. If she was pregnant it would have revealed it too unless u don't know what a post mortem means
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Origin(f): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2020
This is a better interview and everyone had an opportunity to express themselves..

Only one person has confessed to the murder so far. Seems all others are been implicated. Based on this interview.

If the police taped their interrogations, it would be easy to confirm if anyone's statement has changed over time.

Food for thought five men can hold a woman comfortably without the need for the plank or fire extinguisher

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Mistakemaker: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2020
Rebuke:
Hmmmm. I watched the video and I am scared about many things right now.

First, the first guy (Collins) has to be drilled. I don't want to get emotional right now, for the fact that he confessed to have been part of the killers is enough already to make him recieve some drilling for more information.

Criminals can be very very defensive until they see real fire before they confess.

My fear is, over the time the Nigerian police have done terrible things just to appear hard working. Many innocent souls have gone and some rotting away in jail because the police must prove to the public that they're doing their job.

From what the other guy said (the second guy that said his mum is Germany) it's obvious the police haven't found any concrete evidence against the others yet they announced the culprits have been found .

Speaking from the angle that the police themselves owned up that the sperms sample and finger prints didn't match with what they found on the girl.

Also, that the police said they are holding them for 3rd evidence or something. Which means being held because the Collins guy said they were involved.

Another thing the police should confirm is the allegation the woman (landlady) made against the Collins guy. "She said the Collins guy is a known thief and being arrested on several occasions". Can the police confirm the allegations?

The Collins guy also claimed the land lady gave them 1M for the dirty job. He seems to be a sweet talker and somehow incoherent with the
1.5M and and 1M claim. He needs to be thoroughly drilled to open up.

Your landlady wanted people to do a deal and she told outsiders about it and not yhu and the outsider who knows she's yhur landlady still involves yhu .......

I also think the "guy on the run" is guilty, so they should find and drill him to open up.

After all said and done, criminals are dangerous. They tell terrible lies.

Finally, don't be surprised if the real culprits are yet to be caught. Sorry, everyone mentioned in connection to the death of the innocent girl still has to be questioned.

It's tough to be a Nigerian, pray to not ever have any police case.

Police can use yhu to shine.....

@ emboldened, that he's Sperm didn't match doesn't also excludes him... They not all have taken turns to rape her.. He may also be accomplice who didn't participate in the rape.. Just balancing the thought process
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Mistakemaker: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2020
SimeonOTC:

he did not commit that crime alone..
with the way he confidently confess even though some part of what he said is questionable..
with the last man on the run, placing more emphasis on especially that nelson of a guy, i doubt if he committed the crime alone of which its also possible he did it alone cause police don carry out all investigation on other suspect, even extra sperm frm their body but nothing to implicate them.
This sperm thing u guys are talking about.. Have you thought about the fact that not all criminal accomplices participate in rape,? Some just watch their members do the act
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by SimeonOTC(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Mistakemaker:

This sperm thing u guys are talking about.. Have you thought about the fact that not all criminal accomplices participate in rape,? Some just watch their members do the act

what about finger print?
none of their finger print matches the ones on the victim's body, the shirt or the crime scene.
beside ,sperm test has more accurate result than finger print, they dnt even have to rape her..
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Osabohien said: “I repair phones at Agbor park and I bought a phone from Collins. On that fateful day, May 27th, he brought a phone to me for sale, we bargained and I paid him N17,000. By Monday or Tuesday the following week, I was tracked and arrested.”

Let's stop buying fairly used phones. And if you see any phone on the ground, don't pick it. People are now tracking N2000 phone
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by LaboPolitics: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2020
It's good the killer has been caught. But the mother of the suspect who is still at large should sue the police for her arrest. Civil societies and HROs should join in that suit. The police do not have the powers to arrest another individual in lieu of a wanted person. The police themselves told me this when I was chasing a criminal who stole properties from my office and ran to another state. I wanted his whole family arrested since they knew where he was but wouldn't reveal. The AIG himself told me they don't have such powers.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Rebuke:
Finally, don't be surprised if the real culprits are yet to be caught.

One confirmed culprit caught already. May be others are yet to be caught.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by SimeonOTC(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Origin:

Food for thought five men can hold a woman comfortably without the need for the plank or fire extinguisher

good food for thought but dnt you think if she had survived, then those who were involved would have be easily caught? as majority of them stay very close to her, even the Collins and his landlady..( though, Collins denied knowing or seeing her before which is not true because Collins said "he do play football close to the church" )

though you also have a point.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2020
fred04:
The story is just not real,
Why holding someone's mother because of her useless son?
Hope they release the phone repairer and the poor woman.
Doyou2019:

Same here. Just doesn't add up. I wonder what Mary Ade did to these boys that made them eager to rope her into what she has no idea about. What about the other woman? The poor mother said she hadn't seen her son in months! Why arrest her with these cruel murderers? Nigeria Police ehn. Dummies in uniform. Fuvcking action toys.

It is your constitution that empowered them. I was used to be angry too until I learnt that they were not doing something unconstitutional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by GALAXY11(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2020
sapphiere ppost=93364349:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vlN8NLqXSE

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/how-we-killed-100-level-uniben-student-inside-church-suspects
i watched it on youtube and can boldly say that some persons dia are innocent judging by the confession of that stupid collins of a guy...pls the police should investigate more on dis matter b4 melting out punishment to the innocent ones
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by abdulhadi101(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2020
anonimi:

Spoiling better analysis with the religious flavour as usual.
Dem take religion swear for us

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227
sorry you couldnt get it, I was being sarcastic, reason i added that at the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ume1000: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2020
IamPlato:
i will continue to follow up this case and if any one of them is released i swear on my life i will find that person and murder that one. they are no longer needed on this earth
only a foreigner or a Nigerian living in self delusion would believe that cock and bull story

Like Nigerian police catch a criminal I don't think it's possible

If you know what those legalized criminals are capable of you did bet on anything that 95% of those suspects are innocent

Abi no be the same police when dey arrest people after robbers Don commot
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ume1000: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
obyrich:
I trust the police will do their investigation and determine the extent of her involvement.
be careful of what you trust
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by IamPlato(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2020
ume1000:
only a foreigner or a Nigerian living in self delusion would believe that cock and bull story

Like Nigerian police catch a criminal I don't think it's possible

If you know what those legalized criminals are capable of you did bet on anything that 95% of those suspects are innocent

Abi no be the same police when dey arrest people after robbers Don commot
the truth will prevail
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ume1000: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2020
IamPlato:
that collins has a major role and has so much lies in stock
Collins may not even no anything about the murder , using a fire extinguisher points out a frightened person not a veteran
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by koolaid87: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2020
Good job Police officers.

But next time, pls coordinate a quiet environment for proper conference session
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Reptyle(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2020
sapphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vlN8NLqXSE

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/how-we-killed-100-level-uniben-student-inside-church-suspects

I commend the police for not going to sleep on this heartless crime. But I have serious concerns about their ability to secure the conviction of any of these suspects if they go to court without first ensuring an airtight prosecution.

From the testimonies of these paraded individuals, it appears to me like the police have not done a good job tidying up their investigations. All they have is a bucket list of suspects and all but one of them, deny complicity in the crime.

All the police have as a fact right now is the confession of Collins and it would appear the police is building their entire case on his confession. Unfortunately without hard evidence implicating any of the other suspects, Collins' confession is not enough to convict them because it is essentially his word against theirs. this is a capital offence and I do not think any judge will want to convict someone of the basis of a confession that is not backed by any hard evidence.

If the testimonies of the other suspects are anything to go by, the Police in Abuja subjected them to all sorts of scientific probes including fingerprinting, blood sampling, DNA and even semen sampling and all those returned negative results. This means that the only evidence the police has is Collins' confession.

Now speaking of Collins' confession, it would seem the police has also established that he may have implicated his landlady in the plot to kill the deceased victim on the basis of malice. If you listen carefully to the landlady's testimony, it seems that the police have been unable to establish her complicity in the plot having ransacked her house, shop etc. and subjected her bank accounts to a forensic probe. While these factors do not prove her innocence, they also do not establish her complicity in the plot. This means that once again, all the police have got on her is Collins' confession.

The other lady is only a part of the team because her son that was implicated by Collin's is at large. Perhaps that is the person that holds the key to the whole investigation. If he is caught, he might be able to help the police connect all of the dots more strongly to prevent any of these suspects from walking free if they are really guilty.

For now, the police's case is a house of cards that can be brought down by an averagely good lawyer that knows how to ask the right questions.

I strongly suggest that for poor Uwaila to get the justice she rightly deserves, the police need to dig in and conduct further investigations before commencing the process of prosecution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.