Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses (2829 Views)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sounds like fear of hell fire to me. grin

Return to righteousness
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by MuttleyLaff: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:
Sounds like fear of hell fire to me. grin
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity,
but of power, love, and self-discipline
."
- 2 Timothy 1:7

TheBedWench, over here, we accept Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of the whole wide world, believe in Him as the Son of God, by default have become automatically born-again (i.e. born from high, from above et cetera) and because of the confession with mouth, that “Yahshua is Lord,” and believing in the heart that God raised Him from the dead, we are saved by His grace, from the eternal damnation of the Lake of Fire

TheBedWench:
Return to righteousness
"Righteousness is available
because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more.
."
- John 16:10

"The righteousness of God
is through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe, since there is no distinction
."
- Romans 3:22

"God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf,
so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.
"
- 2 Corinthians 5:21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity,
but of power, love, and self-discipline
."
- 2 Timothy 1:7

TheBedWench, over here, we accept Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of the whole wide world, believe in Him as the Son of God, by default have become automatically born-again (i.e. born from high, from above et cetera) and because of the confession with mouth, that “Yahshua is Lord,” and believing in the heart that God raised Him from the dead, we are saved by His grace, from the eternal damnation of the Lake of Fire

"Righteousness is available
because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more.
."
- John 16:10

"The righteousness of God
is through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe, since there is no distinction
."
- Romans 3:22

"God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf,
so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.
"
- 2 Corinthians 5:21

Christianity is paganism and a mask for cults.

There is no virus that can do all that they claim COVID is doing.

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:

You underestimate the Ibeji which was revered by Sango.

Polytheists have 3 sets of gods

Animal gods which you call nature gods such as Anubis the Egyptian jackal.

Ancestral gods dead relatives

And god kings deified Obas.

Your land is out of control with ritual killings which shows you have lost control over the gods you have created. When Yahoo Boys are eating feces and kidnapping anyone to sacrifice. Yahoo Boys are Yorubas. And I am aware of the homosexuality also gripping your land.

Don't disrespect the Ibeji. I invite you to return to righteousness and worship of the One God. You have Olodumare so you know there is a Supreme One God. You Yorubas are very advanced not ignorant. These are End Times so you need to be humble.

The Son of Man is like your Ejiobe he can't lose!

Don't interfere in our tribal beliefs you African American.

We all tribals around the world worship Creation through the Gods (Orisha)
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Don't interfere in our tribal beliefs you African American.

We all tribals around the world worship Creation through the Gods (Orisha)

Duly noted

Now stop trolling
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by MuttleyLaff: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:
Christianity is paganism and a mask for cults.
There is no virus that can do all that they claim COVID is doing.
I keep telling you that you aren't telling anything yet I dont already know, so please give it a rest
If there's anyone trolling, it defo is you angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:

Duly noted

Now stop trolling

Get Lost! Slave descendant with no root.

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Get Lost! Slave descendant with no root.

Pagan9JA

It says it all
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:

Pagan9JA

It says it all

And Proud you christian white mans slave
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I keep telling you that you aren't telling anything yet I dont already know, so please give it a rest

So you admit that you are a pagan?
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

And Proud you christian white mans slave

No. I have never in my life been Christian.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Na soo these irritating akata

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:

No. I have never in my life been Christian.

You are just a stooge

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

You are just a stooge

Stop trolling me
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Na soo these irritating akata

Stop trolling the irritation
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

You are just a stooge

"white man, in the name of our great King, our Chiefs and all our people, we thank you for coming to our ancient City. The stream is always clear at its source, but as it flows away from its source, it passes through different kinds of countries, and it thereby takes on different kinds of colours. All religion started from Ife, but as it spread to distant countries, after distant countries, it took on different versions. What you have come to preach to us today is one version that developed in your distant Country. Nevertheless, you are welcome to our ancient Country. On behalf of our King, Our Chiefs and Our people, we thank you". 

Can you prove you are the origin of all religions?
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:

"white man, in the name of our great King, our Chiefs and all our people, we thank you for coming to our ancient City. The stream is always clear at its source, but as it flows away from its source, it passes through different kinds of countries, and it thereby takes on different kinds of colours. All religion started from Ife, but as it spread to distant countries, after distant countries, it took on different versions. What you have come to preach to us today is one version that developed in your distant Country. Nevertheless, you are welcome to our ancient Country. On behalf of our King, Our Chiefs and Our people, we thank you". 

Can you prove you are the origin of all religions?

I prefer to stop trolling you and wasting my time.

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

I prefer to stop trolling you and wasting my time.

You prefer to run than add something positive to the post after you spilled your negative hateful rant.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by MuttleyLaff: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:
So you admit that you are a pagan?
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
He's resorted to clutching at straws

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
He's resorted to clutching at straws

I have fire only to burn your straw house.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by MuttleyLaff: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:
I have fire only to burn your straw house.
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffDrinkRollEye.gif[/img]
You're a drowning man clutching at straws
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffDrinkRollEye.gif[/img]
You're a drowning man clutching at straws

I remember that movie that guy died in the end. grin

He failed like you have to defeat this truth.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by MuttleyLaff: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:
[s]I remember that movie that guy died in the end. grin[/s]

He failed like you have to defeat this truth.
You failed in unable to substantiate any of the spurious statement claims you made.

I now fully understand what LordReed and Dtruthspeaker were saying about you
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You failed in unable to substantiate any of the spurious statement claims you made.

I now fully understand what LordReed and Dtruthspeaker were saying about you

Choose whatever side you feel comfortable yet stop trolling.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by MuttleyLaff: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:
Choose whatever side you feel comfortable yet stop trolling.
You're an incorrigible so full of yourself individual, who doesn't take kindly to friendly given advices

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You're an incorrigible so full of yourself individual, who doesn't take kindly to friendly given advices

And what friendly advices did I ignore that you so graciously blessed me with?
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Look praise Sango because he was right and he did save Oyo from destruction from itself. Sango brought peace and prosperity with a severe punishment for grave offenses.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s8/images/ac-composite-lightning.jpg[/img]

TheBedWench, you seem to deliberately not get it, that, I have no iota of desire whatsoever in me, to want to know what I already know about "the gods will thunder fire you" Trust me, I really already know what the manner of speaking means.

So, this means, I am not interested in knowing what the Yoruba parlance "Ara, a san, pa ẹ" means, besides it is not classified info. The meaning of that Yoruba parlance "Ara, a san, pa ẹ" when loosely translated means "May a lightning bolt from the gods, strike you down"

I am sure you might have seen similar instances, as like in above displayed picture of people who survived getting struck by lightning bolts, but "gifted" with burnt, scorched, singed, charred, blackened, bruised, streaked pattern marks resembling a tree over their bodies.

Now what I explicitly made known and clear to you, was that I have the utmost desire and/or keen interest, in you reproduce for me, in verbatim, this alleged particular panegyric (i.e. "oriki'') on Sango please, saying death by fire, is appropriate punishment for great offences

You advanced, there is a supposed Sango "oriki'', talking of him, endorsing death by fire, as appropriate punishment for great offenses, so where is this "oriki'' and are you, at all ever, going to provide this supposedly Sango "oriki'', hmm?

I really would need that you reproduce here, in verbatim, this particular panegyric (i.e. "oriki'') on Sango please, saying death by fire, is appropriate punishment for great offenses. Or was this just a spurious, make-believe, claim manufactured by you. Is this why you're unable to back the "pretence" up with substantiated evidence, hmm?

[img]https://s8/images/Orunmila.jpg[/img]

What you call "over 100 Hebrew names of God" are not names of God. They simply are bunches of or combination of titles, epithets, placeholders, adjectives, attributes, characteristics, descriptors et cetera of God. The Yorubas, again, I dare say, are best, in grasping how to exploit this "satori" of using panegyrics (i.e. "oriki'') in versatile and gymnastic style to appeal to the sense so to make the "orí" swell (i.e. orí in English means head), stir up, invoke the spirit of gods/kings/husbands/wives/children/reputable person et cetera. Yorubas, will even go the extra mile, up the ante, when necessary and/or when push turns to shove, by going the route of "ọfọ" (i.e. negative incantations) or "ògèdè" (i.e. positive incantation)

No one other people group, more than the Yorubas, IMHO, are as experienced or skilled as them, in being well versed and adept in using panegyrics (i.e. "oriki'') "ọfọ" (i.e. negative incantation) or "ògèdè" (i.e. positive incantation)

Now TheBedWench, contrary to your "over 100 Hebrew names of God" claim, as I earlier advanced, they aren't at all God's personal name and I am sorry to be the one pricking a needle into that your illusion balloon of anyone knowing God's personal and know it enough to mention the name so to invoke it towards doing our bidding of yielding results we desire

The three times, God was asked what His Name was, He rebuffed each occasions in no uncertain terms, asking on two occasions why He is being asked His Name, when even if He should it, it will be incomprehensible to the questioners. The third occasion when Moshe aka Moses was asked of His Name, God ducked the question with the reply, tell them "I AM that I AM" is the Name of the God who sent you

Orunmila, who is believed to have existed a long earlier Socrates, is one of my favourite philosophers. Have you ever heard of the Yorubas proselytise or wage an ethnic faith/belief war, like the Jihad or the Crusades? I have always been fascinated by Yoruba mythology and cosmology, as one can see how they try to draw parallels, albeit, if you pull the thread(s), hmm, wrong move, its comes apart at the seams, as if like, its an okrika fake designer shirt bought at an obscure flea market place.

How to obtain deliverance, redemption, reconciliation and salvation (i.e. meaning how one can be saved) by Abba YHWH, God differs greatly in Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Yoruba Isise, ATR et cetera for the most part of these alternative faiths/beliefs, these are obtained mainly through sacrifices performed by human being priests. Buddhism, itself doesnt even believe in God/god(s)

Enough of my rant and rave, better I trot along and move on

Your are talking of the seven spirits of God encapsulated as the Holy Spirit. This circa 2000 years ago has freely made available for all that believe to without measure receive

About "gnosis" God, it is this same Holy Spirit aka Spirit of Truth, that teaches believers all truth, guides them into all truth and everything (i.e. John 14:26 and John 16:13)

God objects and frowns at spiritism, ancestor worship, divination through unsavoury mediums, witchcraft/witchery/wizardry, sorcery, occultism, "ọfọ" (i.e. negative incantations) clairvoyance, necromancy, juju/voodoo/okija shrines, masquerades et cetera

"Egregores" did exist but they weren't non-physical beings, my dear beloved easy to get along with new found friend. The discussion on the "Egregores" is out of the scope of this thread's topic heading, but suffice to say "Egregores" are not angel and vice versa

Angels exists as extraterrestrial beings aka celestial, cherubim and seraphim angelic host of heaven, or as terrestrial agents aka human beings on earth, besides them there also exists fallen angels, a third of the angelic host of heaven that mutinied with Satan

The Godhead, truly on the strength of expressing Himself as "I AM that I AM" does exists, on different levels wearing different costumes playing different roles. God, expressed Himself as "I AM, that I AM," that is meaning, God will be and become whatever is necessary for Him, His purpose(s), His objective(s), His aims, His plan(s) et cetera to become a reality, accomplishment or achievement. Did I mention that God is ∞, as in, meaning, God is infinite or infinity, hmm?

God is a Incorporeal. He is a Spirit, the Spirit without any bound, without limit, without a beginning, without an end. God oxymoronically has no beginning and no end. He is the beginning/first and the end/last. God is someone bigger and larger than any specified number, even three, trinity, triune or trio persons . This means, dont put God in a box. It explains why God in His infinite wisdom DIDNT ALLOW THE WORD TRINITY, to be PRINTED out black and white kokoro IN THE BIBLE.

Upon rounding up, I must give you a friendly advice concerning the BoE though, it is a 1st to 4th century bestseller book archetype of Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code" but on steroids. Not worth the paper its written on. Nobody deemed it significant enough to warrant it outrightly be mentioned in the Bible, speaks volume, of inconsequentially it is regarded

cc: FOLYKAZE

Agba yin a pe o
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

Look praise Sango because he was right and he did save Oyo from destruction from itself. Sango brought peace and prosperity with a severe punishment for grave offenses.

Please where can we find the worshipers of Sango today?
How many lives have they impacted with Sango's ideology?
Do people hear about Sango in other countries?
If Yes how many countries apart from Oyo and some parts of Yorùbá land?

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Please where can we find the worshipers of Sango today?
How many lives have they impacted with Sango's ideology?
Do people hear about Sango in other countries?
If Yes how many countries apart from Oyo and some parts of Yorùbá land?

I'm speaking of Sango in the historical sense that pagans do have moral heroes and not all them were fixated upon Empire expansion and greed.

King Sango and Mansa Musa are two West African kings who lead their people to righteousness.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

I'm speaking of Sango in the historical sense that pagans do have moral heroes and not all them were fixated upon Empire expansion and greed.
King Sango and Mansa Musa are two West African kings who lead their people to righteousness.

Hmmmmmmmm, true righteousness will expand to many other lands.
Don't be deceived what most people called Christianity today is Politics but true Christianity righteousness is here now and it has conquered the world not by force, not by weapons neither by records of casualties but through righteousness, humility and peace. It's called by a new name "Jehovah's Witnesses"
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, true righteousness will expand to many other lands.
Don't be deceived what most people called Christianity today is Politics but true Christianity righteousness is here now and it has conquered the world not by force, not by weapons neither by records of casualties but through righteousness, humility and peace. It's called by a new name "Jehovah's Witnesses"

Stop lying. Slavery has always been associated with Christianity and Rome. Christianity is the church of Rome and it started under the Greek Empire with Emperor Ptolemy with the worship of him as Serapis Christus. The Greeks were Hamites a colony of Egyptians. Hamites conquered other Hamites like the Moors of Morocco, Somalia and Etriea put their manpower behind the British and colonized the West and Central Africa. Hamites always felt they were gods and that's where you get Christ is God from. This has no revelance to Hebrew culture and religion where Black Hebrews worshiped only one God with no son. We were all family all 12 tribes and all considered children of God. No, it was the Hamites in Rome that had the god king whom they titled king of the gods known as Zeus. They created the letter J in the 1500s and created the new version of the name Jesus.

Stop lying to the world. Not all Black people are the same. Black Hebrews never enslaved anyone like the Roman Christians who stole our holy book and killed the Messiah.

Nobody keeps that White Jesus Christ going more than Hamites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God / Ashawo's Atempt To Seduce Tb Joshua Exposed / Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.