Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses (2832 Views)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

Nonsense. The Messiah was a Muslim. Prophet Muhammad is the cousin of Yudeans. God is very absolute and not partial at all.

So what happens to people from all other nations who accepted pure worship and do God's will?

Will they be welcomed into his kingdom? cheesy
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

So what happens to people from all other nations who accepted pure worship and do God's will?

Will they be welcomed into his kingdom? cheesy

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
The Gospel is a pure pagan book and it was not written by Hebrew Prophets and holy scribes. The Gospel does away with the laws of God and introduces Roman paganism and Idol worship. There was never a Peter, Paul, Luke or Matthew that were disciples of the Messiah. The Yudeans like Hughes De Pagens and the 8 cofounders of Knights Templar were all relatives. All the Yudeans mentioned Isa, Mariam, Lazurus. and Mary Magdalene were all relatives of the same tribe. None of them were ever Romans or were in working relationships with any Romans. The Gospel is a Roman book and the old testament is a Roman interpretation of the Hebrew books they stole. There are only 100 Holy books not found in the Bible.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

So in a nutshell all those who adhere to God's word will be accepted into the kingdom shey? cheesy
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

So in a nutshell all those who adhere to God's word will be accepted into the kingdom shey? cheesy

Stop trolling
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

Stop trolling

You're not consistent nah! cheesy
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

You're not consistent nah! cheesy

Stop trolling
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Abeg go sleep, my guy you've been thoroughly brainwashed! embarassed
TheBedWench:

Stop trolling
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:
Abeg go sleep, my guy you've been thoroughly brainwashed! embarassed

Stop trolling me
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
There are alot of Yorubas that are Muslims who live in Ibadan, Oyo where is the Ogboni parliament. There are Muslims in gigantic numbers in Abuja, Nigeria. Islam is growing in the world because it is the New World religion on the rise. Islam will be the religion of mankind for the next 1000 years.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Judybash93(m): 4:06am On Sep 02, 2020
TheBedWench:

Stop trolling me and derailing my thread with Sunday school brainwashing. This is what the White colonists told you trust in Jesus while they made you a slave in your own land. Your kings made into mere vassals and bowed to the Queen of England.

Stop disgracing your ancestors.

Reason Igbos didnt bow because they are Hebrews and we don't worship men as gods.

The first picture is the Oba of Lagos at that time, when did he become Igbo... Wow
Oba Adedeji Adele

2 Likes

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by MuttleyLaff: 4:41am On Sep 02, 2020
TheBedWench:
Stop trolling me and derailing my thread with Sunday school brainwashing.
What a puerile behaviour, calling it "my thread" KMT
Do posters get an award or plaque for creating the least informative and blatantly misleading thread on NL at all

TheBedWench:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12249651_fbimg1580652354888_jpeg9fc7268de244a0a5f409cb4239db8d92

This is what the White colonists told you trust in Jesus while they made you a slave in your own land. Your kings made into mere vassals and bowed to the Queen of England.

Stop disgracing your ancestors.

Reason Igbos didnt bow because they are Hebrews and we don't worship men as gods.
I wonder why Maximus69 ever bothered & considered taking you seriously at all.

Your misleading caption is not of an Igbo monarch, but it is about HRH Queen Elizabeth arriving in Nigeria for a Royal Tour of Nigeria, circa January/February1956 and the monarch seen standing erect welcoming HM Queen Elizabeth, is the Yoruba king, Oba Sir Musendiku Buraimoh Adeniji Adele II, KBE, the Oba (i.e. King) of Lagos

The monarch above, on the far right, seen bowing his body, to HM Queen Elizabeth, is not Yoruba per se, as you've wrongly and misleadingly tagged and not at all, even Igbo, but rather the picture, is of, no other, than the person of HRH Omo n'Oba n'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Akenzua II, Oba of Benin (i.e. the traditional leader of the Benin/Edo people, in Nigeria)

Continue being busy with the hogwash of a thread and trying so hard disgracing yourself and your ancestors there. The Igbo, actually weren't even reckoned with. To my knowledge, no Igbo monarch, officially is captured having meeting/audience with HRH Queen Elizabeth during that 1956 Royal Tour of Nigeria

I'll try and create time for you, to straighten you up, regarding your ill-informed grasp of Christian/Christianity/Serapis Christus et cetera. Smh.

TheBedWench:
And what friendly advices did I ignore that you so graciously blessed me with?

MuttleyLaff:
I knew you were far up yourself, look how you've just proven it with this comment. Please don't make me laugh

Let me know when you're done navel gazing

Let me give another free of charge, piece of advice here, which is, if you, at all, want to be taken serious, be ready and prepared to produce valid proofs/illustrations/examples of whatever are the claims you are making.
Dont try the deep end bullpiss with me. All I asked from you, simply were, to provide proofs/illustrations/examples of your claims. Not a tall order, not anything too much to ask, but you again and again, were found wanting[/size]

You're behaving like the boy who cried "Wolf!" when there was no wolf. Smh.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What a puerile behaviour, calling it "my thread" KMT
Do posters get an award or plaque for creating the least informative and blatantly misleading thread on NL at all

I wonder why Maximus69 ever bothered & considered taking you seriously at all

Your misleading caption is not of an Igbo monarch, but it is about HRH Queen Elizabeth arriving in Nigeria for a Royal Tour of Nigeria, circa January/February1956 and the monarch seen standing erect welcoming HM Queen Elizabeth, is the Yoruba king, Oba Sir Musendiku Buraimoh Adeniji Adele II, KBE, the Oba (i.e. King) of Lagos

The monarch above, on the far right, seen bowing his body, to HM Queen Elizabeth, is not Yoruba per se, as you've wrongly and misleadingly tagged and not at all, even Igbo, but rather the picture, is of, no other, than the person of HRH Omo n'Oba n'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Akenzua II, Oba of Benin (i.e. the traditional leader of the Benin/Edo people, in Nigeria)

Continue being busy with the hogwash of a thread and trying so hard disgracing yourself and your ancestors there. The Igbo, actually weren't even reckoned with. To my knowledge, no Igbo monarch, officially is captured having meeting/audience with HRH Queen Elizabeth during that 1956 Royal Tour of Nigeria

I'll try and create time for you, to straighten you up, regarding your ill-informed grasp of Christian/Christianity/Serapis Christus et cetera. Smh.[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The highlighted makes me remember that the Watchtower has brainwashed all their members, so they are the ones thinking for us, all we just have to do is go out there and PREACH to all kinds of people and i don't think TheBedWench is excluded from the all kinds of people we must PREACH to! cheesy

He made himself clear just like you and other self religionsists often do "Approve my religion or stay on your lane and never ask me to submit to any form of mind controlling"

So i've found out what i needed to know about him, he is not one of Jehovah's sheep so i will leave him and continue on the search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6, 15:24 smiley
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2020
TheBedWench:
MuttleyLaff

Doesnt matter what you say your entire response in this thread is misleading. I simply will not allow anyone to preach White Jesus or a Black Jesus to me. Death by fire was used by Sango to slow down human sacrifice among not only Yorubas yet other West Africans.

Judybash93 I don't get into arguments with women ever! I wish you have a stress free day because being a woman is hard enough without getting into it with men. Your kings are bowing to a foreign power simple as that.

Maximus69
Stop trolling me

You can see how speechless my own posts have rendered you! cheesy

You have something to say about others but as for Maximus you couldn't help it but begging stylishly so that i should stop making you look stupid with your useless stories!

I am done already with you and your pointless thread, i only responded to MuttleyLaff who mentioned me in your thread! wink
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by DappaD: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2020
TheBedWench:
The Gospel is a pure pagan book and it was not written by Hebrew Prophets and holy scribes. The Gospel does away with the laws of God and introduces Roman paganism and Idol worship. There was never a Peter, Paul, Luke or Matthew that were disciples of the Messiah. The Yudeans like Hughes De Pagens and the 8 cofounders of Knights Templar were all relatives. All the Yudeans mentioned Isa, Mariam, Lazurus. and Mary Magdalene were all relatives of the same tribe. None of them were ever Romans or were in working relationships with any Romans. The Gospel is a Roman book and the old testament is a Roman interpretation of the Hebrew books they stole. There are only 100 Holy books not found in the Bible.

Wake up out your slumber

TheBedWench : There was never a Paul

But you feel okay quoting 1Corinthians written by the same Paul abi?
So who would wake up from his slumber now?
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by DappaD: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheBedWench:

Yes I feel comfortable quoting even your lies.

No no no.

Maximus69 asked you: So what happens to people from all other nations who accepted pure worship and do God's will?

Will they be welcomed into his kingdom?

And you replied by quoting 1Corinthians 6:9-10 as response to his question? So ‘people from all other nations’ are the unrighteous?

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by DappaD: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheBedWench:

No one said anyone owns morality. Righteousness is belief in the true and living God. I said other cultures have had moral heroes. You have moral people among Ifa practitioners who wear all white and worship Olodumare as the highest purity in their lives. You are talking to someone who respects and slightly knows Yoruba culture, and I don't know it all. It's simply too vast and ancient to know all of it. Yet I have the gist of it.

TheBedWench, I do not care about what you believe in and what you do not.

My question is:

Why did you quote 1Corinthians 6:9-10 as response to Maximus69's questions and still claim Paul never existed?

2 Likes

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
DappaD:

My question is:
Why did you quote 1Corinthians 6:9-10 as response to Maximus69's questions and still claim Paul never existed?

He's a terrorist in the making!

When he's fed up with his stories and found out that nobody gives a damn about all his agitations the next thing is to get weapons and start killing people for ignoring him. Note that he said People should hate people for the stories he is fabricating! undecided

TheBedWench:
Name them devils and do as i do often

So he's not different from Shekau who was brainwashed by Politicians to start killing his neighbours for God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by DappaD: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maximus69:

When he's fed up with his stories and found out that nobody gives a damn about all his agitations the next thing is to get weapons and start killing people for ignoring him. Note that he said People should hate people for the stories he is fabricating! undecided
So he's not different from Shekau who was brainwashed by Politicians to start killing his neighbours for God! smiley

There is no need wasting time with such ones.
He thinks it's by telling us long long story.

2 Likes

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
DappaD:

There is no need wasting time with such ones.
He thinks it's by telling us long long story.

He's just frustrated!

He thought by posting pictures and statues of black people, his agitations will make sense! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Stop trolling me Bobrisky
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
DappaD:

My question is:

I have no problem using people's words against them its done in courts all over the world. I quoted works you are familiar with and most are familiar with the Bible.

The true holy books are written in Hebrew, Arabic and Sanskrit. Besides like Ifa these religions were actually oral traditions which is the superior method for passing down tradition.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by DappaD: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheBedWench:

I have no problem using people's words against them its done in courts all over the world. I quoted works you are familiar with and most are familiar with the Bible.

The true holy books are written in Hebrew, Arabic and Sanskrit. Besides like Ifa these religions were actually oral traditions which is the superior method for passing down tradition.

Did I ask you what holy books are or how many they are? undecided
As you no sabi anything just go sitdown one side abeg

2 Likes

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
DappaD:

Did I ask you what holy books are or how many they are? undecided
As you no sabi anything just go sitdown one side abeg

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Greetings

Something is not adding up. Ancient Everhs killed pagan devil worshippers the children of Ibrahim. Romans sacrificed innocent people and themselves were pagan devil worshippers. Christianity and its Bible has no connection with the actual law against not only just homosexuality yet also pagan devil worship. We did not coexist with it in our land. Our ancestor King Dawud killed a great giant Yudea became the greatest fighters known besides Knights Templars which were also Yudean founders. The famous gladiators in Rome were Yudeans. Yet the main thing is we enforced the law of God not the secular laws of man. Christianity is paganism ran by Italian Jews with Blacks in the back ruling over their populations. Christianity allows other gods, coexistence, homosexuality, pedophilia, ritual killing, cultism through various cults. It's a mock of the monotheists around the world.

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
There is only one God and one set of divine laws given by God. All men are equal under God's laws and none shall escape judgement.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheBedWench:

Everyone asking you questions regarding your insensitivity is now Bobrisky! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not / Can Muslims Explain This. . / We Laid The Foundation For Boko Haram –Isa El Buba [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.