Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses (2833 Views)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

"white man, in the name of our great King, our Chiefs and all our people, we thank you for coming to our ancient City. The stream is always clear at its source, but as it flows away from its source, it passes through different kinds of countries, and it thereby takes on different kinds of colours. All religion started from Ife, but as it spread to distant countries, after distant countries, it took on different versions. What you have come to preach to us today is one version that developed in your distant Country. Nevertheless, you are welcome to our ancient Country. On behalf of our King, Our Chiefs and Our people, we thank you". 

Can you prove you are the origin of all religions?

Only proof is that Hamites are the origin of polytheistism as Ham mocked his father Noah and created Egypt a polytheist kingdom. Hamites are not the origin of monotheism. Black Asia is the origin of polytheistism from Vedism to Zoroastrianism both have their origins in Black Asia.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

Stop lying. Slavery has always been associated with Christianity and Rome. Christianity is the church of Rome and it started under the Greek Empire with Emperor Ptolemy with the worship of him as Serapis Christus. The Greeks were Hamites a colony of Egyptians. Hamites conquered other Hamites like the Moors of Morocco, Somalia and Etriea put their manpower behind the British and colonized the West and Central Africa. Hamites always felt they were gods and that's where you get Christ is God from. This has no revelance to Hebrew culture and religion where Black Hebrews worshiped only one God with no son. We were all family all 12 tribes and all considered children of God. No, it was the Hamites in Rome that had the god king whom they titled king of the gods known as Zeus. They created the letter J in the 1500s and created the new version of the name Jesus.
Stop lying to the world. Not all Black people are the same. Black Hebrews never enslaved anyone like the Roman Christians who stole our holy book and killed the Messiah.
Nobody keeps that White Jesus Christ going more than Hamites.

You just echoed what i said! smiley

The religion you people have been calling Christianity for the past two hundred years now is Politics not true Christianity!

Let me tell you what Christianity means perhaps you can correlate it with what you had in mind.

©A Christian mustn't play any part in the Politics of any nation! John 17:14
©A Christian mustn't take up weapons for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 26:52
©A Christian must accept anyone from any race as his brother if the person is also a Christian! Matthew 12:46-49 compare to John 13:34-35
©A Christian must make peace with all his neighbours because he will be going to preach and teach them God's word! Matthew 10:3-11
©A Christian must not curse anyone even a fierce antagonist/enemy rather pray for him to be saved! Matthew 5:34-39
©A Christian must not marry more than one wife because that's what is expected in Paradise! Matthew 19:4-6
©A Christian must not accumulate material possessions because that will tempt his neighbour to rob him! Luke 18:18-23
©A Christian must be the most humble person in the neighbourhood! Luke 22:24-27

Please do you know a GROUP of people who practice such in your neighbourhood?
Well they're not perfect humans, they're just trying to put on this new personality, they are in all our neighbourhood, they are known as
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Take it or leave it, they have conquered the world with their peaceful message and people even from the most racist nations have joined them in becoming disciples of Jesus the PRINCE of PEACE! Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Isaiah 9:6-7

Sango leave and died, Jesus also leaved and died though Jesus was taught to have resurrected the third day after his death, but that's not important for now rather what i want you to know is that Jesus' teachings has helped gather over 8,700,000 individuals throughout the world who are unanimously saying with their actions that what Jesus taught is true righteousness that beats all other forms of righteousness including that of Sango! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69

We are not saying the same thing. Christianity is a pagan religion who invented Freemasonry and Jesuit orders to practice it in secret. This was their original intent to mask their pagan culture because it had become economically and politically unpopular thus the fall of Rome. All the Roman Emperors were Black and when they returned as the Roman Catholic Empire the White popes appeared. They have a Black pope and a White pope this is the same scheme used in Freemasonry which shows Blacks and Whites merged to form the Roman Empire. The Blacks rule it from the back through secret societies and Whites who are actually Jews rule it from the face.

It's all lies. And nobody pushes this White Jesus lie more than Africans. Who should know the truth that the people of God are us Black Hebrews. Your people were pagans including Sango. Mansa Musa although a great sultan of Islam his fathers were pagans. Not all Blacks are Hebrews and there is no universal Black. We are all different due to our father's genetics which manifests in the form of morality and beliefs.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:
Maximus69

We are not saying the same thing. Christianity is a pagan religion who invented Freemasonry and Jesuit orders to practice it in secret. This was their original intent to mask their pagan culture because it had become economically and politically unpopular thus the fall of Rome. All the Roman Emperors were Black and when they returned as the Roman Catholic Empire the White popes appeared. They have a Black pope and a White pope this is the same scheme used in Freemasonry which shows Blacks and Whites merged to form the Roman Empire. The Blacks rule it from the back through secret societies and Whites who are actually Jews rule it from the face.

It's all lies. And nobody pushes this White Jesus lie more than Africans. Who should know the truth that the people of God are us Black Hebrews. Your people were pagans including Sango. Mansa Musa although a great sultan of Islam his fathers were pagans. Not all Blacks are Hebrews and there is no universal Black. We are all different due to our father's genetics which manifests in the form of morality and beliefs.

This are mere claims and stories of no benefit!

My friend, what is the benefit of all these things you've saying?

I have told you the BENEFITS derived from believing (trusting) in Jesus' teachings! smiley
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

This are mere claims and stories of no benefit!

My friend, what is the benefit of all these things you've saying?

I have told you the BENEFITS derived from believing (trusting) in Jesus' teachings! smiley

Stop trolling me and derailing my thread with Sunday school brainwashing. This is what the White colonists told you trust in Jesus while they made you a slave in your own land. Your kings made into mere vassals and bowed to the Queen of England.

Stop disgracing your ancestors.

Reason Igbos didnt bow because they are Hebrews and we don't worship men as gods.

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Praise to Sango who bows to no one. I will always love him for being a fearless king serving righteousness.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

Stop trolling me and derailing my thread with Sunday school brainwashing. This is what the White colonists told you trust in Jesus while they made you a slave in your own land. Your kings made into mere vassals and bowed to the Queen of England.
Stop disgracing your ancestors.
Reason Igbos didnt bow because they are Hebrews and we don't worship men as gods.

What is the benefit of your stories? Or How do people benefit from all these?

I'm not quarrelling with you Sir!

The history of man never started from some white men colonizing their black neighbours and it will never end there!

So please what is it that you want people to learn from you?

Is it for black people to hate the white or to take up weapons and start fighting them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

What is the benefit of your stories? Or How do people benefit from all these?

I'm not quarrelling with you Sir!

The history of man never started from some white men colonizing their black neighbours and it will never end there!

So please what is it that you want people to learn from you?

Is it for black people to hate the white or to take up weapons and start fighting them? undecided

It's for you to return to righteousness

Name them devils and free your people from abject poverty and constant death.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69

There is no White Supremacy it's a Roman world order casting darkness all over the Earth.

Name them devils as I do often.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:
Maximus69

There is no White Supremacy it's a Roman world order casting darkness all over the Earth.

Name them devils as I do often.

OK Sir i wish you well in your endeavors but i am for PEACE! smiley
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

OK Sir i wish you well in your endeavors but i am for PEACE! smiley

Be for God Almighty and peace will cling to you.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

Be for God Almighty and peace will cling to you.

I am at peace with all my brothers and sisters in all the countries of the world. We have settled all the differences caused by our dead ancestors! Micah 4:1-3

I can travel to any country on planet earth today and feel at home in the house of my brothers and sisters in
North America
South America
Europe
Asia
Australia
Africa
I have no enemies anywhere unless people who refused to forgive and forget the long dispute that is gone! cheesy
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

I am at peace with all my brothers and sisters in all the countries of the world. We have settled all the differences caused by our dead ancestors! Micah 4:1-3

I can travel to any country on planet earth today and feel at home in the house of my brothers and sisters in
North America
South America
Europe
Asia
Australia
Africa
I have no enemies anywhere unless people who refused to forgive and forget the long dispute that is gone! cheesy

Only God Almighty will settle the dispute and declare victory. Those are not believers who don't believe in the judgement of the Last Days.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

Only God Almighty will settle the dispute and declare victory. Those are not believers who don't believe in the judgement of the Last Days.
So who do you think will judge evildoers, you or God? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

So who do you think will judge evildoers, you or God? cheesy

The Son of Man, it says so in the Book of Enoch.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

The Son of Man, it says so in the Book of Enoch.

Well are you that Son of Man? cheesy
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Well are you that Son of Man? cheesy

Of course not. Surely you make mock. Yet I am of the bloodline of the Messiah and Mary Magdalene who are the bloodline of my father. Yet there are alot of us who are bloodline Yudeans.

If you read here you will find all the Erverh bloodlines.

https://www.nairaland.com/5884668/fathers-name-defrance-french-templars/2
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

Of course not. Surely you make mock. Yet I am of the bloodline of the Messiah and Mary Magdalene who are the bloodline of my father. Yet there are alot of us who are bloodline Yudeans.

If you read here you will find all the Erverh bloodlines.

https://www.nairaland.com/5884668/fathers-name-defrance-french-templars/2

So if you're not then how can you show that you truly believe in the Messiah's coming when you can't fully trust in his timing to judge evildoers?

FAITH is the assured expectation of things hoped for the evident demonstration of realities though not seen!

I also believe in the Messiah and i believe he is the judge NOT me, so i'm patiently waiting for him to come and do justice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

So if you're not then how can you show that you truly believe in the Messiah's coming when you can't fully trust in his timing to judge evildoers?

FAITH is the assured expectation of things hoped for the evident demonstration of realities though not seen!

I also believe in the Messiah and i believe he is the judge NOT me, so i'm patiently waiting for him to come and do justice! smiley

Are you an Shemite or Hamite? From what origin comes your father's bloodline?
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

Are you an Shemite or Hamite? From what origin comes your father's bloodline?
I'm one of Adam's descendants who is working towards making PEACE with all other descendants of Adam through the teachings of the Messiah the Prince of Peace! smiley

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Islam is the salvation for Nigeria and the full implementation of the Sharia law which is a spiritual law not just penal. Islam is also a graduate form of Hebrewism in that the Shahada allows those whose fathers were pagans to become Muslims believers in the one God. Although I don't believe in forced conversion or evangelism to others whose beliefs are not monotheistic. Come at your own will.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm one of Adam's descendants who is working towards making PEACE with all other descendants of Adam through the teachings of the Messiah the Prince of Peace! smiley

So your fathers were pagans? grin

It's no shame for my father's family lost everything and became as slaves. We all rise again in our own way.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

So your fathers were pagans? grin
It's no shame for my father's family lost everything and became as slaves. We all rise again in our own way.

Well i've completely wiped out the memories of the DEAD, my interest is in the LIVING and how to make peace with the rest of the LIVING! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Well i've completely wiped out the memories of the DEAD, my interest is in the LIVING and how to make peace with the rest of the LIVING! cheesy

You haven't lost your father's love for secrecy and deception.

Be honest, what ethnic group are you?

Who am I talking too?
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

You haven't lost your father's love for secrecy and deception.
Be honest, what ethnic group are you?
Who am I talking too?

Is the Messiah for one tribe or the emancipation of all Adam's descendants? cheesy

So i'm not interested in whatever tribe anyone comes from, once you're ready to obey the Messiah automatically you become my brother! smiley

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Is the Messiah for one tribe or the emancipation of all Adam's descendants? cheesy

So i'm not interested in whatever tribe anyone comes from, once you're ready to obey the Messiah automatically you become my brother! smiley

The Messiah is from one tribe Yudea. The kingship can only be held by Yudeans as God Almighty commanded. Yudeans are also the bloodline of Krishna as Erverhs are from Asia. We are the Asiatic Blacks who built India and Persia. We are not from Africa yet Abraham traveled to Egypt the great land of mystery where the Pharoah received him as a royal prince. Abraham was fleeing persecutors who ordered he worship their gods or face death. He needed Pharaoh permission to dwell in the land of Canaan yet he settled in Egypt first. This caused war among other Hamite kingdoms because they didn't like monotheists dwelling in their land. The real holy war is polytheism v.s monotheism. In a sense yet this explains why West African kings were upset when Hebrews children from the Iberian Peninsula were dumped off unto their lands off the coast of Guinea now called Ivory Coast in 1492. This why alot of Igbos appear naked in early colonial days because they were mostly children. The brass rings they are seen wearing are from Benin Kingdom you can clearly see it's their craftsmanship.

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

The Messiah is from one tribe Yudea. The kingship can only be held by Yudeans as God Almighty commanded. Yudeans are also the bloodline of Krishna as Erverhs are from Asia. We are the Asiatic Blacks who built India and Persia. We are not from Africa yet Abraham traveled to Egypt the great land of mystery where the Pharoah received him as a royal prince. Abraham was fleeing persecutors who ordered he worship their gods or face death. He needed Pharaoh permission to dwell in the land of Canaan yet he settled in Egypt first. This caused war among other Hamite kingdoms because they didn't like monotheists dwelling in their land. The real holy war is polytheism v.s monotheism. In a sense yet this explains why West African kings were upset when Hebrews children from the Iberian Peninsula were dumped off unto their lands off the coast of Guinea now called Ivory Coast in 1492. This why alot of Igbos appear naked in early colonial days because they were mostly children. The brass rings they are seen wearing are from Benin Kingdom you can clearly see it's their craftsmanship.

My friend you didn't answer the question! smiley

Is the Messiah for the whole human race or just for a particular tribe? smiley

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend you didn't answer the question! smiley

Is the Messiah for the whole human race or just for a particular tribe? smiley

A particular tribe or didnt you read. Yet not only that Mary Magdalene migrated to South France. They united with Gauls who were mostly Blacks yet some Whites to found a little kingdom now called France. French is a Semitic language. The child of the Messiah and Mary Magdalene was a boy and he became the first Merovingian king. They were eventually deposed by Rome and another dynasty was put upon the throne, then another and now Merovingian bloodline no longer dwells in France. Yet Hughes De Pagens founder of Knights Templar named after King Solomon Temple which implies Hebrew. They were Cathar Christianity which is an extinct branch of Christianity that Mary Magdalene created based upon Egyptian Hagia Sophia teachings. They were labeled a heresy by the Catholic church and wiped out. Our ancestors ended up backing Napoleon for the throne and we made our way to New Orleans the only French colony in America. We are Defrance and there are thousands of us. So anyone could become a potential heir to KING Dawud's throne. People from the town of Kuso are Sango's descendants yet it doesnt mean they will became Alaafin. Only God chooses kings. The Ooni of Ife thanked God for choosing him and made it known only God chooses kings.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

A particular tribe or didnt you read. Yet not only that Mary Magdalene migrated to South France. They united with Gauls who were mostly Blacks yet some Whites to found a little kingdom now called France. French is a Semitic language. The child of the Messiah and Mary Magdalene was a boy and he became the first Merovingian king. They were eventually deposed by Rome and another dynasty was put upon the throne, then another and now Merovingian bloodline no longer dwells in France. Yet Hughes De Pagens founder of Knights Templar named after King Solomon Temple which implies Hebrew. They were Cathar Christianity which is an extinct branch of Christianity that Mary Magdalene created based upon Egyptian Hagia Sophia teachings. They were labeled a heresy by the Catholic church and wiped out. Our ancestors ended up backing Napoleon for the throne and we made our way to New Orleans the only French colony in America. We are Defrance and there are thousands of us. So anyone could become a potential heir to KING Dawud's throne. People from the town of Kuso are Sango's descendants yet it doesnt mean they will became Alaafin. Only God chooses kings. The Ooni of Ife thanked God for choosing him and made it known only God chooses kings.
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Please my question is

Is the Messiah's coming for the salvation of the entire human race? or

Just one particular tribe?

What happens to people from other tribes who also choose to that obey him?

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Please my question is

Is the Messiah's coming for the salvation of the entire human race? or

Just one particular tribe?

What happens to people from other tribes who also choose to that obey him?

All this is in Revealtions of the type of people who will not be accepted into the kingdom of God.

You must take the Shahada it was specifically created by Prophet Muhammad to accept those not of the bloodline of Shem. Yet it's for all even Shemites must take the Shahada.

There is only one God. If you desire to live in a kingdom where all men are truly equal under the law. It's what Malcolm X saw when he went to the Holy City Mecca, White Muslims and Muslims of every shade worshipping God in peaceful brotherhood. In some Muslim countries women are treated very well like in the Comoros islands women have their own organizations. Islam is the world's fastest growing religion. The terrorists in Islam are caused by Rome's Freemasonry inside Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion.
Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
TheBedWench:

All this is in Revealtions of the type of people who will not be accepted into the kingdom of God.

You must take the Shahada it was specifically created by Prophet Muhammad to accept those not of the bloodline of Shem. Yet it's for all even Shemites must take the Shahada.

There is only one God. If you desire to live in a kingdom where all men are truly equal under the law. It's what Malcolm X saw when he went to the Holy City Mecca, White Muslims and Muslims of every shade worshipping God in peaceful brotherhood. In some Muslim countries women are treated very well like in the Comoros islands women have their own organizations. Islam is the world's fastest growing religion. The terrorists in Islam are caused by Rome's Freemasonry inside Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion.

My guy, go and sleep! undecided

You've been brainwashed with unprofitable stories! embarassed

If God is not partial, then the Messiah was sent to all races and whoever accepts the teachings of the Messiah will be welcomed into the kingdom. Please go and format all these useless stories from your brains it will only make you hate innocent people who never wronged you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Sango Was Right Death By Fire Is Appropriate Punishment For Great Offenses by TheBedWench: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

My guy, go and sleep.

You've been brainwashed with unprofitable stories!

If God is not partial, then the Messiah was sent to all races and whoever accepts the teachings of the Messiah will be welcomed into the kingdom. Please go and format all these stories from your brains it will only make you hate innocent people who never offended you! smiley

Nonsense. The Messiah was a Muslim. Prophet Muhammad is the cousin of Yudeans. God is very absolute and not partial at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Muslims Explain This. . / Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi...your Silence Is Embarrassing! / We Laid The Foundation For Boko Haram –Isa El Buba [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.