Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 (47187 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by stonemasonn: 12:10am On Sep 01, 2020
Sirfemisky:
You said I am very mad right.
No problem
you are not mad and you have every right to blame your parents, but you need closure. You should engage your parents in a sincere talk, hear their own side of the story. Then you forgive and move on.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Seventy7kings: 12:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully.

I wasted many years after my secondary school.

I now steal from them as a revenge for not teaching me self love
@35? This is a joke right? Otherwise, just man up. You probably have a long story to tell but forget your story and face the reality of life. Every mallam with his kettle, even the richest man on earth got his own problem. It's well.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nasrothschild(m): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Wikerised(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Someone should just help us and give him a sniper grin
Imagine, still stealing from your parents at age 35 while your mates are hustling to put food on the table for there family. Tufia
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by PatAnselm(m): 12:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Thank you sir

Nice one. I still dey pray for the day God go begin dey use me bless people like you. No matter how little. Hustle continues till that day...
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Joshmanuel10(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2020
U should stop.. Very soon ur parents might notice and when they do it wont be funny for u or them
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by PropertyBuying(f): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Lol...so shameful.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Rahmanjargo(m): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2020
stillmaticOG:

If ur father had used a condom that night, a fool like you would never be born
Small brain
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by properties4sale: 12:44am On Sep 01, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro.

No need for plenty stories.

You were bullied and u did not grow up to be Dwayne Johnson or Tyson Fury but u decide to be a petty thief not even an Armed Robber.

Your victim mentality get PHD.

You are mad once again bro.
this is funny as mad... hahahahahaha
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro.

You were bullied and u did not grow up to be Dwayne Johnson or Tyson Fury but u decide to be a petty thief not even an Armed Robber.

Lol
Zero chill
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Jen96: 12:55am On Sep 01, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Hmmm.
Replied
my email?
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Jen96: 12:57am On Sep 01, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Hmmm.
Replied
saw nothing
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by spayor(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2020
at you age, you're suppose to be a parent and you're still stealing from your parents...shiooorrr...u don't even have genuine reason
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Lamiri(m): 1:00am On Sep 01, 2020
And you are finding olosho to Bleep undecided

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by MrHandsome2013: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Jen96:
my email?
.. Yes mail
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by AristocraticMe: 1:17am On Sep 01, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro.

You made my evening reading your comment. It is funny
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Jabioro: 1:23am On Sep 01, 2020
You're not mentally growing,you are not mature at all and you below yesterday kids...Grow up and be in charge of your life,stop living in the pastYesterday is gone today is at hand and tomorrow is knocking at your door.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully.

I wasted many years after my secondary school.

I now steal from them as a revenge for not teaching me self love

I went through your posts. You need to grow up.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Richardlove(m): 1:41am On Sep 01, 2020
The probem is OP's. And he deserves pity. Why the insults from some of you? You guys are in more deplorable and worst state than him and are suffering in silent.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 01, 2020
u need Jesus to come into your life. he wil give u a brand new destiny if u embrace him it doesn matter how much mistake u've made in the past.. the choice is yours
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Kingbuhari(m): 2:09am On Sep 01, 2020
35yrs and u are in HND 1 while ur mates are professors already , the worst of them all, u still live with ur aged parents and to make the matter worster and painful u Steal from them..... if it were in the era of slave trade I would've advice them to Aution you in exchange of goat
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by shiffynaani(m): 2:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Blessingisrael:
Dear OP, I do hope you find and read this, I also do hope this will help someone else. you said your parent did care much for you when you were a child. They probably are protective parents who do everything for a child, but protective parent never teach their children self love. They believe all the type of love the child needs come from them. they are great providers, too. but do not teach their kids how to stand on their own. one effect of protective parenting is that their kids are vulnerable to being bullied by outsiders.
you have every right to be crossed with them, but then, that's probably the only way they understand parenting.
I could call you names like others who probably doesn't understand where you are coming from , but I won't, because I know the danger of wrong childhood foundation, and the extent this damage could go even in adulthood. your act of stealing is a way to rebel, for you feel your parents didn't do much for you in helping you discover who you are and what you can do. so you blame them for the wasted years. you have right to be annoyed. guess what, if you must heal, you must forgive , forgive , forgive , accept their errors and yours, and move on to achieving. be willing to start another end for your self. for if you continue on this stealing lane, you won't end well. you won't even aspire.
cut the stealing , talk to a therapist , get a trusted friend to talk to. if you are willing to talk to someone who understands childhood trauma and it's effect in latter life, you can send me a mail.
you need healing of the soul and spirit which will transcend to your body and allow you to aspire again and live your life
I sent you a mail bro. Reply pls

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Mummymahdi(f): 2:37am On Sep 01, 2020
You grow in age not in sense, 18yrs old shouldn't think this way not to talk of 35. I believe ur parents at that age have already taken responsibilities of family and you included.
Quit the blame and put unto ur brain that u are responsible to build itself. Leave ur parents properties and look for ur own.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by beejaay: 2:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Blessingisrael:
Dear OP, I do hope you find and read this, I also do hope this will help someone else. you said your parent did care much for you when you were a child. They probably are protective parents who do everything for a child, but protective parent never teach their children self love. They believe all the type of love the child needs come from them. they are great providers, too. but do not teach their kids how to stand on their own. one effect of protective parenting is that their kids are vulnerable to being bullied by outsiders.
you have every right to be crossed with them, but then, that's probably the only way they understand parenting.
I could call you names like others who probably doesn't understand where you are coming from , but I won't, because I know the danger of wrong childhood foundation, and the extent this damage could go even in adulthood. your act of stealing is a way to rebel, for you feel your parents didn't do much for you in helping you discover who you are and what you can do. so you blame them for the wasted years. you have right to be annoyed. guess what, if you must heal, you must forgive , forgive , forgive , accept their errors and yours, and move on to achieving. be willing to start another end for your self. for if you continue on this stealing lane, you won't end well. you won't even aspire.
cut the stealing , talk to a therapist , get a trusted friend to talk to. if you are willing to talk to someone who understands childhood trauma and it's effect in latter life, you can send me a mail.
you need healing of the soul and spirit which will transcend to your body and allow you to aspire again and live your life

Is there any book you can recommend on childhood trauma I have sent you a private message kindly reply
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by heartyheart(m): 2:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Where do u think u'll end up bro?
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by heartyheart(m): 2:43am On Sep 01, 2020
Kingbuhari:
35yrs and u are in HND 1 while ur mates are professors already , the worst of them all, u still live with ur aged parents and to make the matter worster and painful u Steal from them..... if it were in the era of slave trade I would've advice them to Aution you in exchange of goat

GUY U TOO HARSH NA...
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Teejay13(m): 3:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Stop making excuses with your past
Get up, dust yourself and move on with life.

It is quite obvious that you are still sleeping, at such age you shouldn't be engaging in such act.

And two go for deliverance.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Eniola40(m): 3:37am On Sep 01, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
.. Yes mail
I sent you a mail sir
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Skelewudprince: 3:55am On Sep 01, 2020
You should be arrested and jailed for stealing so as to serve as deterrent to potential thieves like you
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by RudyNerdy: 4:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Ghost231:
Sorry bro.. When you are in HND II, You'll obviously advance to being an armed robber.. Keep it up
chai grin grin grin
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by RudyNerdy: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

He probably meant "didn't". Maybe he also didn't learn how to write. More things to blame mummy and daddy for. Lmao...

I believe the guy is just trolling. grin
he obviously is after I went through his profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.