Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Testimony Of God's Intervention In My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of God's Intervention In My Life (205 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of God's Intervention In My Life by LegalIcon: 12:16am On Aug 30, 2020
Happy Sunday Family. Pls, let's share our personal testimonies to encourage one another and grow our faith in God.
I want to share the testimony of God's Intervention in my life.
*ANGELIC PROTECTION (Psalm 91:12a at work)*

This event happened to me in the university, when cultists used to strike at any time.
I was on my way to the class one afternoon when I suddenly saw some people running hastily to where I was, saying 'they have come again', meaning the cultists had started their operation again. Before I knew it, there was so much crowd around me, everyone trying to run for his or her dear life. I also made attempt to turn back and run but surprisingly, I saw that I couldn't step on the ground because of the crowd around me. I was somehow moving among the crowd. I just couldn't explain how I didn't fall. A stampede that could have claimed my life was averted.
It was after several years that the Lord reminded me of that incident in the light of Psalm 91:12a that His angels actually kept me among the thronging crowd from an imminent stampede.

God's word works. He still gives us angelic help when we need it. To Him alone be all the glory.
Admin, pls move this post to the front page

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of God's Intervention In My Life by fineteey: 12:19am On Aug 30, 2020
To God be the glory
Re: Testimony Of God's Intervention In My Life by Numero9: 1:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Is this Testimony?
Re: Testimony Of God's Intervention In My Life by amanda2013(f): 2:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Numero9:
Is this Testimony?
Yes it's a testimony.
Re: Testimony Of God's Intervention In My Life by Missyajoke(f): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Halleluyah, thank God for his protections over your life. Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Gospel Musics Been Perverted / . / How To Overcome Gambling Addiction Forever"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.