Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Erica And Laycon Share A Hug - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica And Laycon Share A Hug (61932 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by IamPlato(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
I No De Watch Dirty Show But Nairaland Want Us To Follow Updates By Force. This Guy Laycon is Truely A Laycon, him No Get Brain. This One Is A Shame To Men of Old And Now.

See Wetin Pussy Turn This One To. The Gods Have Rejected You

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by FGonline: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Laycon is under a spell
seriously

Expired hoe is what he is dieing for
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by 12inchess: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=Everbest30 post=93393139][/quote]
Are you blind or what? That is 2.1
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Bewiseedet(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
FGonline:
seriously
Expired hoe is what he is dieing for
lol... U bad mouth oo

1 Like

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by pacificom: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Laycon the Norbit. He need some weed to kill his pussy emotion.

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by passiveincome01: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
really
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by pacificom: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Laycon the Norbit. This kid need some wicked Jamaican weed to kill his pussy emotion.

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ive always love Erica. Just can't believe she did this. BBN is a game indeed

Meanwhile visit Ladyship Nigeria blog for all your exciting beauty products. We got the best brands. You can call 08087596124

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by lookingfly: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Laycon better bang and japa like kiddy......time to revenge if him get sense!
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by TheArrowhead(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Erudite202:
Whenever I read about that man that was rolling in the mud in Owerri because someone turned down his proposal, Laycon comes to my mind. I hate emotionally weak men.

Are you a man yourself?
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by TheArrowhead(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
I like the twist. It's getting interesting!!
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by jeyselassie(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
This guy is an example of a Simp.

I don't watch this show, but NL has made me to realise that Laycon is a disgrace to Men and a King in the Land of Simps.
word fam. Kidd is a alpha male
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by RuggedSniper: 3:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Erica was caught sharing a hug with fellow housmate, Laycon last night.

This is coming few hours after Erica dumped her partner, kiddwaya.

Laycon was heard telling Erica, “I’m sorry.”

When she asked why he was sorry, he replied, “I don’t know but I’m sorry,” as they continued holding each other tightly.

Laycon had always expressed his love for Erica and sees himself as the best man for her.

People thought he had given up what was seen as a wild goose chase before now, but it seems hopes have returned following yesterday’s development.

Erica had recently berated Laycon for gossiping about her with the others.

This was after Laycon was pained by Erica’s rejection as the Abia-born female housemate picked Kiddwaya over him.

Erica had once made it clear that while she is mentally attracted to Laycon, she is physically attracted to her lover, Kiddwaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xXvJfd9Oz8
@OP...There was NO KISS!
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by LoyalRoyalty: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Laycon isn't thinking straight right now. After all the things that Erica did, he still went ahead telling her that he was sorry without even knowing why he said that. Erica is just going to mess him up the more. Laycon isn't that smart. A woman that once turned you down for another man now makes him feel like he has won a medal. That bros needs to use his akanuche.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
LoyalRoyalty:
Laycon isn't thinking straight right now. After all the things that Erica did, he still went ahead telling her that he was sorry without even knowing why he said that. Erica is just going to mess him up the more. Laycon isn't that smart. A woman that once turned you down for another man now makes him feel like he has won a medal. That bros needs to use his akanuche.

Laycon loves Erica but she was blind to see how he felt about her. She chose the so called Alpha thinking she could tame Kidd the monster. She knows she messed herself trying to make it look like she made the right choice. Kidd messed her up badly.

Laycon being the intelligent dude decided to torture her emotionally by giving her the blank mode 2.0. Laycon knows he is punishing her severely because she needs him now it is obvious she is just a pleasure toy for Kidd. She sees she is no Queen to Kidd and wishes she had a man adore her the way Laycon does.

Laycon is sorry for putting her in the torture chamber. It breaks his heart but he can not back out. She made her bed, so she lies on it.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by LoyalRoyalty: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Laycon loves Erica but she was blind to see how he felt about her. She chose the so called Alpha thinking she could tame Kidd the monster. She knows she messed herself trying to make it look like she made the right choice. Kidd messed her up badly.

Laycon being the intelligent dude decided to torture her emotionally by giving her the blank mode 2.0. Laycon knows he is punishing her severely because she needs him now it is obvious she is just a pleasure toy for Kidd. She sees she is no Queen to Kidd and wishes she had a man adore her the way Laycon does.

Laycon is sorry for putting her in the torture chamber. It breaks his heart but he can not back out. She made her bed, so she lies on it.
Laycon needs to be careful and protect his heart. I don't trust that babe. She might toll the same path again. You know women na.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
LoyalRoyalty:
Laycon needs to be careful and protect his heart. I don't trust that babe. She might toll the same path again. You know women na.

I think Laycon is too smart to fall for her antics. She chose Kiddwaya and I think Laycon has moved on.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by CauseTrouble: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
techmo:

Efe made 2.1 Economics Unijos, Seyi Awolowo is a PhD holder, and not only did Laycon graduated with a 1st class he actually is one of best Graduating student of UNILAG for his set

The guy isn't a SIMP or an Alpha Male he is an intelligent person that speaks with so much depth

You can be Intelligent, Speak with so much depth and still be a Simp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record / Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.