Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Erica And Laycon Share A Hug - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica And Laycon Share A Hug (61910 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Erica was caught sharing a passionate kiss and hug with fellow housmate, Laycon last night.

This is coming few hours after Erica dumped her partner, kiddwaya.

Laycon was heard telling Erica, “I’m sorry.”

When she asked why he was sorry, he replied, “I don’t know but I’m sorry,” as they continued holding each other tightly.

Laycon had always expressed his love for Erica and sees himself as the best man for her.

People thought he had given up what was seen as a wild goose chase before now, but it seems hopes have returned following yesterday’s development.

Erica had recently berated Laycon for gossiping about her with the others.

This was after Laycon was pained by Erica’s rejection as the Abia-born female housemate picked Kiddwaya over him.

Erica had once made it clear that while she is mentally attracted to Laycon, she is physically attracted to her lover, Kiddwaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xXvJfd9Oz8

1 Share

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Bewiseedet(m): 3:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Laycon is under a spell

311 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by temmienewells(m): 4:30am On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin
Bewiseedet:
Laycon is under a spell

34 Likes

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by PrinceOfEast(m): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2020
This guy is an example of a Simp.

I don't watch this show, but NL has made me to realise that Laycon is a disgrace to Men and a King in the Land of Simps.

357 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Erudite202: 5:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Whenever I read about that man that was rolling in the mud in Owerri because someone turned down his proposal, Laycon comes to my mind. I hate emotionally weak men.

264 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Teewhy2: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
When she asked why he was sorry, he replied, “I don’t know but I’m sorry,” as they continued holding each other tightly.

Laycoon doesn't behave like street that he is, it looks the girl get his mumu button.
The girl will move to the next highest bidder if he sees another fine boy that is rich.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by techmo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
tongue

The case was simple , Kidd refused to commit to Erica exclusively and kept on flirting, Erica felt bad and went crawling into Laycons hands, Laycon who is now woke told her they can't go back to old ways because the friendship was affecting him, Erica felt pained and asked for a hug which Laycon gave while telling her he was sorry (about his decision) and Erica pulling him closer

Why are bloggers hellbent on distorting reality of big brother? Painting false image of the show

Laycon and Ozo have a very special kind of mind and mental framework and they are quite intelligent... Kiddwaya and Nnegi have that street smartness and flirtatious game.. Erica seem lost

212 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

This Erica nah witch grin, with the content wey I dey read say she dey drop steady, them suppose give her the 85m I swear.

See how she turn man wey don give her space to mumu grin

Laycon still be my GEE sha.

I will listen to Laycon's Fierce on repeat while smoking like 2 wraps of SK anyday anytime everyday twice on weekdays including weekends

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Openbusiness: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is this true love? grin
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by classicfrank4u(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
K
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Toyade888(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Help us o lord
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Xavie(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nawa I'm supporting laycon... But I hope he isn't a simp, hope he still get focus

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by ManishSmith(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Did they vog?? Laycorn collect your share of pear for her ooo. Na part of the script I know waya and Erica will come back together and laycon will become the vilan then win the competition

7 Likes

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by AishaSHEHU: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
kiss
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by otikpoko(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by preciousMI1(f): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Laycon be doing anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by safarigirl(f): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
There was no kiss, what kind of dirty lie is this one? Add that to the fact that she was even drunk.

Some of you will enter hellfire for lying unprovoked. If you must go to hell, let your sins be worth it, abeg.

Both the OP and the mod that dragged this trash to Front Page should find the nearest church and ask for forgiveness. You guys are really disgusting perverts, always looking to infuse sexual stuff in the actions of housemates

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Guyman02: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Laykon alias SIMParudeen.
Something that the Alpha male (Kiddwaya) eats without emotions is what he steals when the babe is under the influence of alcohol and he feels satisfied angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Smh. Bloggers have a special place in hellfire.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
angry
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by 27Pushing30: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Rule #1 never turn a hoe to a housewife

Don’t save these hoes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by lekki1444: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
shocked her eye done clear. its not by mozu and money but by the content of ones character grin grin grin
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin kiddwaya and nengi runs the entire bbnaija lockdown season see how dey turn the entire housemates to SIMPS and fools

Meanwhile there was no kiss op ...idiot

19 Likes

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Dexpro: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Laycon fall my hand

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by egojeny1(f): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chai
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by kullozone(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mtchew! They should end the program quick. Too boring. Fu ck they can't fu ck well.
M

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed / Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.