Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. (403 Views)

The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' / If Jesus Died For Our Sins,then Came Back To Life,wouldn't That Break The Deal? / Christ Died For The Sin-sick, Not The Spiritually-fit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by GreatResearcher: 3:08am On Aug 30, 2020
If there story of Jesus Christ was real, these would be the two major reasons he came into the world and died for man.

1. Because his father told him he would resurrect after 3 days. If it was death without resurrection, baba no for reason nam o.

2. He was promised 'King of kings' title. HE was told he will rule the world and his name will be above every other name. Hearing this, baba was ready to die just to be ruler of the world.

Jesus never died because he love man. He died for the two reasons listed here.

Thank God the story of Jesus is fiction.
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by hakeem4(m): 3:17am On Aug 30, 2020
And he is coming back again to do what exactly
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by GreatResearcher: 3:23am On Aug 30, 2020
hakeem4:
And he is coming back again to do what exactly
To do what he did before.
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by helinues: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Who asked him?
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by Queenlovely(f): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2020
he is coming back again
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
If there story of Jesus Christ was real, these would be the two major reasons he came into the world and died for man.

1. Because his father told him he would resurrect after 3 days. If it was death without resurrection, baba no for reason nam o.

2. He was promised 'King of kings' title. HE was told he will rule the world and his name will be above every other name. Hearing this, baba was ready to die just to be ruler of the world.

He created all things in the first place and owns it all; Death couldn't hold him down because He is life itself.

There is only one reason he came into the world as a sacrificial Lamb: John 3:16
"For God Loved the world(humanity) that he
gave his only begotten son that whosoever
believe in him should not perish but have
everlasting life."
The Son loves us with the same intensity of love the Father has for us.
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by GreatResearcher: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2020
bloodofthelamb:
He created all things in the first place and owns it all; Death couldn't hold him down because He is life itself.

There is only one reason he came into the world as a sacrificial Lamb: John 3:16
everlasting life."
Sacrifice is when you loss something that you can't recover back. E.g. Time. Tell me, was there any sacrifice there?
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by Liveair: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2020
bloodofthelamb:

everlasting life."

Continue regurgitating fables they told you in Sunday school as a child.
A white man died for your sins in order to forgive you for a sin which he claims your ancestors committed so as to appease himself and not carry out his threat of burning you up. Lol
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by Akube1z: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Sacrifice is when you loss something that you can recover back. E.g. Time. Tell me, was there any sacrifice there?
If only you knew what Jesus Christ pass through in the hands of men you won't be saying this .

Thank You Jesus for dieing on the cross of calvary so that we can live.
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by Missyajoke(f): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:

There are plenty reasons Christ Died for us you people self.
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Liveair:

Continue regurgitating fables they told you in Sunday school as a child.
A white man died for your sins in order to forgive you for a sin which he claims your ancestors committed so as to appease himself and not carry out his threat of burning you up. Lol
Point of correction: A man died for my sins, and not a white man.
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Sacrifice is when you loss something that you can recover back. E.g. Time. Tell me, was there any sacrifice there?
Jesus lost something. He lost his divine form, but not his divinity. He took on flesh and has remained so ever since.

He lost is comfort and suffered greatly for the sins which another committed.
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by Liveair: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2020
bloodofthelamb:
Point of correction: A man died for my sins, and not a white man.
What colour was he?
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2020
Liveair:
What colour was he?
To what relevance is his colour?
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by Liveair: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
bloodofthelamb:
To what relevance is his colour?

Why avoid the question? I will tell you it's relevance after you answer.
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Liveair:

Why avoid the question? I will tell you it's relevance after you answer.
I didn't avoid the question. it simply didn't matter to me, what matters is someone loves me and took my place in death. Be him white, Brown, red or purple doesn't matter.
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by GreatResearcher: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2020
Missyajoke:

There are plenty reasons Christ Died for us you people self.
And you didn't see where I wrote 'two MAJOR reasons'?
Re: Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. by GreatResearcher: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2020
bloodofthelamb:
Jesus lost something. He lost his divine form, but not his divinity. He took on flesh and has remained so ever since.

He lost is comfort and suffered greatly for the sins which another committed.
HE suffered for what another committed and wants to punish me for what another committed. Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is The Hamitic Hypothesis? / The Lords Chosen Is 18 Years, Celebrate With Us On 20th December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.