Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' (1192 Views)

Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. / The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" / See How Each Of The Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
if Jesus christ died on the cross for our sins how come the country with the most amount of born again christians on the planet is the most wretched and most dilapidated and called the poverty capital of the world ? you would think if all sins of born again chrstians are automatically forgiven then nigeria with the most amount of born again christians would be the most prosperous nation on earth. telling you that you are trying to read symbolic stories literally. see Jesus christ means the ANOINTED WORD aka THE CHOSEN WORD and the chosen word got to a cross road point where people either had to choose it or choose sin hence the parable of the people choosing barabas the thief ( the thief that robs you of GODS wisdom is sin ) over Jesus chrst meaning at this cross-road crux point of decision people chose to follow their sins and abandon the word of GOD and hence the saying JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS meaning at the crux point people chose to abandon the word and chose sin as a result of which the knowledge of the word died in them hence bringing in THE FAMINE Of THE WORD aka the people would no longer be able to understand the hidden allegorical wisdom of the word . hence why you see today everybody reading it literally and confusing themself

and so ultimately no human died on the cross for your sins. you will always pay for your sins as galatians 7 vs 6 tells you. which is why nigeria is a mess. many people hiding behind the bible to commit crimes thinking their sins are forgiven and not knowing all the calamity in the country is as a result of sins and the calamity and pain and suffering is judgement. and so you will always pay for your sin ooooo lol.

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by MindHacker9009(m): 2:37am On Oct 26, 2022
The real Jesus was a zealot trying to stop Rome's occupation of Israel around 2000 years ago and the Jesus Christ character we have today is Caesar Augustus Rome’s Greatest Emperor who was deified to become Jesus Christ, know this know freedom from bondage and start praying to and worshipping God Almighty of the Old Testamemt directly.

11:00
This Caesar who calmed the storms which were raging in every direction
17:51
one of his titles was the princess of peace princess pox which is prince of peace
the aroma as well temples to the divine julius caesar after all he was the son
18:16
of god and julius caesar was the father

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=limDa2wNmKg
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 05, 2022
sukkot:
if Jesus christ died on the cross for our sins how come the country with the most amount of born again christians on the planet is the most wretched and most dilapidated and called the poverty capital of the world ? you would think if all sins of born again chrstians are automatically forgiven then nigeria with the most amount of born again christians would be the most prosperous nation on earth. telling you that you are trying to read symbolic stories literally. see Jesus christ means the ANOINTED WORD aka THE CHOSEN WORD and the chosen word got to a cross road point where people either had to choose it or choose sin hence the parable of the people choosing barabas the thief ( the thief that robs you of GODS wisdom is sin ) over Jesus chrst meaning at this cross-road crux point of decision people chose to follow their sins and abandon the word of GOD and hence the saying JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS meaning at the crux point people chose to abandon the word and chose sin as a result of which the knowledge of the word died in them hence bringing in THE FAMINE Of THE WORD aka the people would no longer be able to understand the hidden allegorical wisdom of the word . hence why you see today everybody reading it literally and confusing themself

and so ultimately no human died on the cross for your sins. you will always pay for your sins as galatians 7 vs 6 tells you. which is why nigeria is a mess. many people hiding behind the bible to commit crimes thinking their sins are forgiven and not knowing all the calamity in the country is as a result of sins and the calamity and pain and suffering is judgement. and so you will always pay for your sin ooooo lol.
quick question. Are auras visible to you in real life? Also i used to wake up by 4.am daily for months. Now the time i do varies or is in flux. Any spiritual implications?
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Bat4ever2023:
quick question. Are auras visible to you in real life? Also i used to wake up by 4.am daily for months. Now the time i do varies or is in flux. Any spiritual implications?
auras can be visible to people who can see and feel energies. that would be a rare gift but you can look at someone and see that they are different and from another dimension . waking up at 4am is the transition hour, you are going through spiritual changes. do you feel more spiritually intelligent and aware ? if so its an upgrade

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
sukkot:
auras can be visible to people who can see and feel energies. that would be a rare gift but you can look at someone and see that they are different and from another dimension . waking up at 4am is the transition hour, you are going through spiritual changes. do you feel more spiritually intelligent and aware ? if so its an upgrade
yes, actually the upgrade is complete. I now understand why our reality was created. I also feel complete as if a part of me that was lost, is now within me. It's like a connection. In conclusion. Shakespeare wasn't wrong when he said that all the world is a stage, we are but mere actors.
On the question of auras, i wanted to know if you are clairvoyant. Keep working on yourself bro. From what I can tell you have solved half the puzzle. The other half can only be found within yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bat4ever2023:
yes, actually the upgrade is complete. I now understand why our reality was created. I also feel complete as if a part of me that was lost, is now within me. It's like a connection. In conclusion. Shakespeare wasn't wrong when he said that all the world is a stage, we are but mere actors.
On the question of auras, i wanted to know if you are clairvoyant. Keep working on yourself bro. From what I can tell you have solved half the puzzle. The other half can only be found within yourself.
alright bro so your upgrade is complete but you dont know why you are waking up at 4 am, and its me who gave you the answer, is the one that has solved only half the puzzle ? alright you definitely are not where you need to be yet and need a lot more work. work on your pride and arrogance . and yes i am clairvoyant
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
sukkot:
if Jesus christ died on the cross for our sins how come the country with the most amount of born again christians on the planet is the most wretched and most dilapidated and called the poverty capital of the world ?
Genesis 9:25-27
'25He said,'
'“Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.”'
'26He also said,'
'“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Shem!'
'May Canaan be the slave of Shem.'
'27May God extend Japheth’s territory;'
'may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,'
'and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth.”'

Hey bro long time no see, no view of your rear lights in sight.

Yup, you defo are on in here trolling, catching cruise and taking to seriously playing the devil's advocate.

'... how come the country with the most amount of born again christians on the planet is the most wretched and most dilapidated and called the poverty capital of the world' you ask. Well the answer is multifaceted, which I'll list a few of the main ones
1. Particularly has to do with the curse poured out as seen in Genesis 9:25-27 above
2. Home being the most populous Black nation or country in the world, then evidence of the curse being fulfilled ought to be plain in sight
3. The scourge of the indulgence in idolatry, ancestor worship, witchcraft, occultism
4. Clinging religiously to the tradition of men and/or man-made tradition.

So, the thing is, the Genesis 9:25-27 curse (i.e. the monkey on back of the black man), will continue to cause him serious problems that makes life difficult and/or unpleasant for him. The problems are add-ons to the adversity, set free from Eden, but ever since then, got compounded by the Noahic curse (i.e. via Canaan, Ham's son, Noah's grandson)

sukkot:
you would think if all sins of born again chrstians are automatically forgiven then nigeria with the most amount of born again christians would be the most prosperous nation on earth. telling you that you are trying to read symbolic stories literally. see Jesus christ means the ANOINTED WORD aka THE CHOSEN WORD and the chosen word got to a cross road point where people either had to choose it or choose sin hence the parable of the people choosing barabas the thief ( the thief that robs you of GODS wisdom is sin ) over Jesus chrst meaning at this cross-road crux point of decision people chose to follow their sins and abandon the word of GOD and hence the saying JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS meaning at the crux point people chose to abandon the word and chose sin as a result of which the knowledge of the word died in them hence bringing in THE FAMINE Of THE WORD aka the people would no longer be able to understand the hidden allegorical wisdom of the word . hence why you see today everybody reading it literally and confusing themself
Being born again christians, is a misnomer, there's nothing as such in the bible that is 'born again christians' as every believer, by default, is born again. That is the reason, why Jesus never publicly preached nor taught anything about being born again.

So yeah, reiterating, Jesus never taught 'born again', but discussed it with only one man, who sought his audience secretly and in the middle of the night. The issue about 'born again' is an incontestable given fact that Jesus, in His three and half years earthly ministry didnt even need to teach it in public. Jesus even personally, found it inexplicably that, Nicodemus, who should have known better, as a teacher of Israel, just like most dont understand the concept of what 'born again' is all about

'Born again christians' even being a christian, christianity and/or Constantine christianity each and all exacerbates the state of affairs

sukkot:
1 Corinthians 1:17-18
'17For Christ did not send me [as an apostle] to baptize,
but [commissioned and empowered me] to preach the good news [of salvation]
—not with clever and eloquent speech [as an orator],
so that the cross of Christ would not be made ineffective [deprived of its saving power].
18For the message of the cross
is foolishness [absurd and illogical]
to those who are perishing and spiritually dead [because they reject it],
but to us who are being saved [by God’s grace] it is [the manifestation of] the power of God.
'

Genesis 9:25-27, curse of the black man's monkey on his back, will continue to cause him serious problems that makes life difficult and/or unpleasant for him, whether obodo local Naiyja or anywhere else in the world he/she sets foot in

The antidote, the reprieve, the cancellation is in one word. That one word is, Jesus, aka Yahweh Saves, meaning God produced, right before creation, a plan of Salvation, reconciliation, redemption and atonement of sin.

Yes God did, DIY the needful, died, God, in the person Jesus, the God Incarnate, did die on the cross at Calvary aka Golgotha. Yes, interestingly being, a self-fulfilling prophecy issued, way back, in the day, while in Eden, with Genesis 3:15 (i.e. To the serpent God says, in part, “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head)

The antidote? Make no mistake. Only God can save the black man from his drudgery, donkey work, monkey dey work baboon dey chop, sorrow, blood, tears, injustices and travails et cetera. You either acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ now, for who He is, what He represents, where He proceeded out from, where He returned back to, Why He turned up on earth for, and if not, then you'll have a final chance on Judgment day acknowledge and accept Him for all those and on top as your Lord, Owner and Saviour. The reality guess what on that day would it boil down to. It will end be 'Scorpion and Frog' situation, where the scorpion will literally bite the hand that saved it, would rather because of its nature, prefer to die and/or even go to hell literally, than acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ, as a Representative in His SAN capacity, (i.e. Senior Advocate Numero Uno) and benefit from free legal aid and legal advice

Kk, one of the symbolic meaning of the cross, is actually about relationships. It symbolises a vertical relationship with God and a horizontal relationship with fellow human beings. We are meant to connect with God vertically and equally connect with other fellow humans horizontally

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
NNTR:
Genesis 9:25-27
'25He said,'
'“Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.”'
'26He also said,'
'“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Shem!'
'May Canaan be the slave of Shem.'
'27May God extend Japheth’s territory;'
'may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,'
'and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth.”'

Hey bro long time no see, no view of your rear lights in sight.

Yup, you defo are on in here trolling and catching cruise and to take you seriously playing the devil's advocate.

'... how come the country with the most amount of born again christians on the planet is the most wretched and most dilapidated and called the poverty capital of the world' you ask. Well the answer is multifaceted, which I'll list a few of the main ones
1. Particularly has to with the curse poured out as seen in Genesis 9:25-27 above
2. Home being the most populous Black nation or country in the world, then evidence of the curse being fulfilled ought to be plain in sight
3. The scourge of the indulgence in idolatry, ancestor worship, witchcraft, occultism
4. Clinging religiously to the tradition of men and/or man-made tradition.

So, the thing is, the Genesis 9:25-27 curse (i.e. the monkey on back of the black man), will continue to cause him serious problems that makes life difficult and/or unpleasant for him. The problems are add-ons to the adversity, set free from Eden, but ever since then, got compounded by the Noahic curse (i.e. via Canaan, Ham's son, Noah's grandson)

Being born again christians, is a misnomer, there's nothing as such in the bible that is 'born again christians' as every believer, by default, is born again. That is the reason, why Jesus never publicly preached nor taught anything about being born again.

So yeah, reiterating, Jesus never taught 'born again', but discussed it with only one man, who sought his audience secretly and in the middle of the night. The issue about 'born again' is an incontestable given fact that Jesus, in His three and half years earthly ministry didnt even need to teach it in public. Jesus even personally, found it inexplicably that, Nicodemus, who should have known better, as a teacher of Israel, just like most dont understand the concept of what 'born again' is all about

'Born again christians' even being a christian, christianity and/or Constantine christianity each and all exacerbates the state of affairs

1 Corinthians 1:17-18
'17For Christ did not send me [as an apostle] to baptize,
but [commissioned and empowered me] to preach the good news [of salvation]
—not with clever and eloquent speech [as an orator],
so that the cross of Christ would not be made ineffective [deprived of its saving power].
18For the message of the cross
is foolishness [absurd and illogical]
to those who are perishing and spiritually dead [because they reject it],
but to us who are being saved [by God’s grace] it is [the manifestation of] the power of God.
'

Genesis 9:25-27, curse of the black man's monkey on his back, will continue to cause him serious problems that makes life difficult and/or unpleasant for him, whether obodo local Naiyja or anywhere else in the world he/she sets foot in

The antidote, the reprieve, the cancellation is in one word. That one word is, Jesus, aka Yahweh Saves, meaning God produced, right before creation, a plan of Salvation, reconciliation, redemption and atonement of sin.

Yes God did, DIY the needful, died, God, in the person Jesus, the God Incarnate, did die on the cross at Calvary aka Golgotha. Yes, interestingly being, a self-fulfilling prophecy issued, way back, in the day, while in Eden, with Genesis 3:15 (i.e. To the serpent God says, in part, “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head)

The antidote? Make no mistake. Only God can save the black man from his drudgery, donkey work, monkey dey work baboon dey chop, sorrow, blood, tears, injustices and travails et cetera. You either acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ now, for who He is, what He represents, where He proceeded out from, where He returned back to, Why He turned up on earth for, and if not, then you'll have a final chance on Judgment day acknowledge and accept Him for all those and on top as your Lord, Owner and Saviour. The reality guess what on that day would it boil down to. It will end be 'Scorpion and Frog' situation, where the scorpion will literally bite the hand that saved it, would rather because of its nature, prefer to die and/or even go to hell literally, than acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ, as a Representative in His SAN capacity, (i.e. Senior Advocate Numero Uno) and benefit from free legal aid and legal advice

Kk, one of the symbolic meaning of the cross, is actually about relationships. It symbolises a vertical relationship with God and a horizontal relationship with fellow human beings. We are meant to connect with God vertically and equally connect with other fellow humans horizontally

my brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whats hatteninnnnnnnnnnig with you ? good to see you again. this thing lonng oooooooooooooo lol let me come back to it. i feel it will require a lot of attention grin grin
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
sukkot:
alright bro so your upgrade is complete but you dont know why you are waking up at 4 am, and its me who gave you the answer, is the one that has solved only half the puzzle ? alright you definitely are not where you need to be yet and need a lot more work. work on your pride and arrogance . and yes i am clairvoyant
of course, i will constantly try and improve myself so long as i am alive. Bro. This is the internet. Everyone projects reality here. I have good reasons to be proud and arrogant. At the same time i know that i do not know half of what you know. Personally I'm just happy that my god is now a constant and active presence in my life. Shalom. I will keep in touch.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bat4ever2023:
of course, i will constantly try and improve myself so long as i am alive. Bro. This is the internet. Everyone projects reality here. I have good reasons to be proud and arrogant. At the same time i know that i do not know half of what you know. Personally I'm just happy that my god is now a constant and active presence in my life. Shalom. I will keep in touch.
wisdom humbles. but hey brother if you feel arrogance is a good virtue then by all means do you. yeah dont be a stranger and shalom cheesy wink
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 4:55am On Nov 06, 2022
Bat4ever2023:
James 4:5-6
'5Or do you think the Scripture means nothing
when it says that the Spirit that God caused to live in us jealously yearns for us?
6But He gives all the more grace.
And so He says,
"God opposes the arrogant but gives grace to the humble."
'

Proverbs 29:23
'Arrogance will bring your downfall,
but if you are humble, you will be respected.
'

sukkot:
wisdom humbles. but hey brother if you feel arrogance is a good virtue then by all means do you. yeah dont be a stranger and shalom cheesy wink
C'mon, you ought to have, out of love, let the brother know that arrogance isnt in any of the fruit of the Holy Spirit nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by 43Ronin: 5:23am On Nov 06, 2022
MindHacker9009:
The real Jesus was a zealot trying to stop Rome's occupation of Israel around 2000 years ago and the Jesus Christ character we have today is Caesar Augustus Rome’s Greatest Emperor who was deified to become Jesus Christ, know this know freedom from bondage and start praying to and worshipping God Almighty of the Old Testamemt directly.

11:00
This Caesar who calmed the storms which were raging in every direction
17:51
one of his titles was the princess of peace princess pox which is prince of peace
the aroma as well temples to the divine julius caesar after all he was the son
18:16
of god and julius caesar was the father

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=limDa2wNmKg

Chai! See blackman worshiping & analysing scriptures of Jewish gods, but he knows nothing about the gods of his ancestors... such a pity. Even the jewish war god he worships no send am...

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 6:04am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
when it says that the Spirit that God caused to live in us jealously yearns for us?
And so He says,
'

'

C'mon, you ought to have, out of love, let the brother know that arrogance isnt in any of the fruit of the Holy Spirit nah

i did though. check the response bro wink grin
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 6:10am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
i did though. check the response bro wink grin
I did check bro, and was persuaded that typing '...hey brother if you feel arrogance is a good virtue then by all means do you...' doesnt cut the mustard, as it comes across and not saying it completely as it is

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 6:13am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
I did check bro, and was persuaded that typing '...hey brother if you feel arrogance is a good virtue then by all means do you...' doesnt cut the mustard, as it comes across and not saying it completely as it is

i am one who believes you cant force people to do things. you tell them the right thing and then leave them to their conscience. you can DO YOU after telling you the right thing. if YOU is self correcting, then thats good, but if YOU is being obstinate then hey it is what it is
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2022
43Ronin:
Chai! See blackman worshiping & analysing scriptures of Jewish gods ...
The Lord our God is one, meaning numerically speaking is One. The count is one.

43Ronin:
but he knows nothing about the gods of his ancestors... such a pity.
Pity for yourself

1. Who the gods of the ancestor epp?
2. Whats the name(s) of this fantasised so called god of the ancestor?

43Ronin:
Even the jewish war god he worships no send am...
Exodus 15:3
'The LORD is a warrior;
Yahweh is his name!
'

Deal with it

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 6:27am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
i am one who believes you cant force people to do things.
Of course, you push the door wide open into the dark room, leave the door into the room ajar, then shine a torch or light into the room, to illuminate it up, for the other party then decide if to walk in or not walk. Yes, we dont force, we dont push or shove into the room.

We simply take one to the mountain, or bring the mountain to one. We certainly dont force one to drink once one is brought to the water trough.

We present evidences and leave the Holy Spirit to arrest and potentially convict

sukkot:
you tell them the right thing and then leave them to their conscience. you can DO YOU after telling you the right thing. if YOU is self correcting, then thats good, but if YOU is being obstinate then hey it is what it is
You spoiled all your effort put in with giving him legroom to enjoy, by saying: '...hey brother if you feel arrogance is a good virtue then by all means do you...'

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
And so He says,
'

'

bro, the whole discussion with sukkot, was because i received a gift from the holy spirit. Make of that what you will. This is the internet. I believe that i truly am privileged and it makes me proud and yes sometimes arrogant. I have seen the same in the visions i was shown too. I am human, i can only learn to be better than i was yesterday today.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Bat4ever2023:
bro, the whole discussion with sukkot, was because i received a gift from the holy spirit. Make of that what you will. This is the internet. I believe that i truly am privileged and it makes me proud and yes sometimes arrogant. I have seen the same in the visions i was shown too. I am human, i can only learn to be better than i was yesterday today.
1 Corinthians 14:1-5
1Pursue [this] love [with eagerness, make it your goal], yet earnestly desire and cultivate the spiritual gifts
[to be used by believers for the benefit of the church],
but especially that you may prophesy [to foretell the future, to speak a new message from God to the people].
2For one who speaks in an unknown tongue does not speak to people but to God;
for no one understands him or catches his meaning, but by the Spirit he speaks mysteries [secret truths, hidden things].
3But [on the other hand] the one who prophesies speaks to people for edification [to promote their spiritual growth]
and [speaks words of] encouragement [to uphold and advise them concerning the matters of God]
and [speaks words of] consolation [to compassionately comfort them].
4One who speaks in a tongue edifies himself; but one who prophesies edifies the church
[promotes growth in spiritual wisdom, devotion, holiness, and joy].
5Now I wish that all of you spoke in unknown tongues, but even more [I wish] that you would prophesy.
The one who prophesies is greater [and more useful] than the one who speaks in tongues,
unless he translates or explains [what he says], so that the church may be edified [instructed, improved, strengthened].

Brah, concerning the spiritual gifts, I do not wish you to be ignorant. You definitely mean well, but the manner you constructed your remark obviously didnt turn out well, because the Holy Spirit doesnt give out arrogance and pride as gifts

If have moments of being proud and yes sometimes arrogant, then you need to be watchful, as thats how sin was found in Satan. Yes, pride was the beginning of the fall of Satan. Thats how Satan lost his privilege status

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
if Jesus christ died on the cross for our sins how come the country with the most amount of born again christians on the planet is the most wretched and most dilapidated and called the poverty capital of the world ?

Because they are truly not born again. They are still the same evil loving and doing people and it is impossible to deceive God. So, nothing for them and for you.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
... the saying JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS meaning at the crux point people chose to abandon the word and chose sin as a result of which the knowledge of the word died in them hence bringing in THE FAMINE Of THE WORD aka the people would no longer be able to understand the hidden allegorical wisdom of the word . hence why you see today everybody reading it literally and confusing themself

and so ultimately no human died on the cross for your sins. you will always pay for your sins as galatians 7 vs 6 tells you.

Dtruthspeaker:
Because they are truly not born again. They are still the same evil loving and doing people and it is impossible to deceive God. So, nothing for them and for you.
sukkot says Jesus Christ didnt die on any cross

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
sukkot says Jesus Christ didnt die on any cross

not literally he didnt grin story is allegory and parable
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
not literally he didnt grin story is allegory and parable
1. Did Jesus physically exist on earth or not then?
2. Did God literally come down to earth as Jesus Christ, the God Incarnate or not?

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

of course they are not truly born again. and you know this your post opens up another argument about how christians say all their sins are nailed on the cross and so they can do whatever they want because their sins are nailed on the cross. which apparently is not the case because these people are the most wretched on earth. they hide behind the cross to commit their sins and wonder why their lives are wretched. they truly believe all they have to do is say father i am born again and from then on they can do whatever they want because their sins are nailed on the cross but they dont understand and connect that it is their sins that is bringing all these afflictions and no one gets away with sin
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
of course they are not truly born again. and you know this your post opens up another argument about how christians say all their sins are nailed on the cross and so they can do whatever they want because their sins are nailed on the cross. which apparently is not the case because these people are the most wretched on earth. they hide behind the cross to commit their sins and wonder why their lives are wretched. they truly believe all they have to do is say father i am born again and from then on they can do whatever they want because their sins are nailed on the cross but they dont understand and connect that it is their sins that is bringing all these afflictions and no one gets away with sin

Those are the same people who were claiming being born again still showing that they are still the same unchanged liars and lovers of evil.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
1. Did Jesus physically exist on earth or not then?
2. Did God literally come down to earth as Jesus Christ, the God Incarnate or not?

physically ? yes the archetypes. the Jesus is a spiritual entity That would take over people and they become Jesus archetypes in three dimensional reality. its like a reconnection to your higher self. so yes jesus archetypes have physically existed on earth

GOD is the overall comprehensive spirit that controls all and so a piece of GOD is who the Jesus spirit is ( a piece not the whole because GOD is not going to give all wisdom to any entity ) and so yes a piece of GOD literally came down to earth as Jesus Christ
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Those are the same people who were claiming being born again still showing that they are still the same unchanged liars and lovers of evil.
my point being this whole born again concept is not what people think it really is. to be born again is to be enlightened and to evolve from your primordial self into a god being and once you attain that level you automatically shun all evil. that is being born again. its a lifestyle and spiritual overhaul not a religion . a reconnection to your higher self

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:

sukkot says Jesus Christ didnt die on any cross..

I have told him before that he is mad when he says this.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

you take the bible too literal. thats your problem. even the bible tells you in galatians that everything in the bible starting from abraham is an allegory
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
my point being this whole born again concept is not what people think it really is. to be born again is to be enlightened and to evolve from your primordial self into a god being and once you attain that level you automatically shun all evil. that is being born again. its a lifestyle and spiritual overhaul not a religion . a reconnection to your higher self

Since you ended up saying "Shun all evil, lifestyle" I am in order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
He is the Kanye West on this forum, misunderstood perhaps? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible - Another Source Of Confusion / CSXCVX / Christianist Crusaders: Fundamenlist Xtians Ban Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.