Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die (16547 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? / All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Topmaike007(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Tokenism:

I pity your ass
pity yourself oo cos you know no say maybe na hell you dey go

1 Like

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Stop all these copy and paste from the so-called men that lack scriptural understanding.

If you do good and die and go to heaven, when will the promised resurrection of the righteous that God promised will take place?

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by stanliwise(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
To go to heaven to do what exactly?

Remember all that will be done in heaven is a repetitive monotheistic hailing of God

What will one do when he get bored after 145 years,
The mere thought of been stuck in that is creepy and not what any sane human should look forward to

Remember you won't grow older or younger, you are simply stuck, and not so many activities to ensure you are not bored, you'll probably live in one house that Jesus prepare for you ... forever

No changing to a bigger or better apartment, no amusement parks or interesting show, no reasonable job, you eat all day and shit and grow overly fat

Also how will some parents cope in hell when their thirteen years old daughter is stuck in hell over mundane offences while the parents are in heaven, rejoicing?
You are thinking of it from a human and earthly perspective.
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Topmaike007(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2020
victorazyvictor:

What's the motives of bleaching, dredlock, wearing of chain?

Something must instigate you, that's the sin.
taa gerra ra Here, so the motive you have for wearing nice cloths and shoe is your identity for sin
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by oluwaseyi0: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2020
stanliwise:
You are thinking of it from a human and earthly perspective.

Can you please brief me from the celestial and heavenly perspective
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Analyst7: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2020
JesusJesus:
Live a righteous and truthful life. With that heaven is guaranteed.
It’s not by that man, it’s purely by grace...believing his son
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by stevonics: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
masterP042:
No one is either going to heaven or hell. These two places are just figment of our imaginations, to console ourselves in the time of bereavement of getting to meet our loved ones again, or also to get a source of satisfaction and vengeance that those that acted wickedly will also suffer worse after death..

When we die, we die, and that's all. We go into the state of nothingness, the state we were before we were born. Our body decay just like that of other animals and that is that for us all..

I know some will say we have spirit and soul and all the rest.. Bro and sis.. Forget what u were told, do u yourself, have proof that u have spirit and soul? What is the proof? How can someone convince you that you have something that you can't prove you have. We only have our brains, a place were our thinking process happens and that's it..

Some might say, that their dreams prove they have a soul or spirit. Dreams are just our brains thinking and playing around on its own. Dream is not spiritual, why is it that those born blind can't still see in their dreams, does it mean that their spirit is also blind? Why are their dreams in audio format?
Think brothers and sisters. The oyibo sold us heaven idea so we can be dormant here on earth, expecting illusion in future while they win it all here on earth.
THERE IS NO HEAVEN NOR HELL

please dont b offended. I want to know if you have sampled experiences of blind people and there dreams. whether the blind is also blind in dreams as you assert. Please I love this research. because it seems dream is a major pointer to spirituality.
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by masterP042(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2020
stevonics:

please dont b offended. I want to know if you have sampled experiences of blind people and there dreams. whether the blind is also blind in dreams as you assert. Please I love this research. because it seems dream is a major pointer to spirituality.

I've read few researchesb online about dreams and blind people. Those born blind don't have visual dreams, cos there brain haven't recorded any visual scene to play back to them while sleeping. They only have audio dreams, where they hear voices, but they don't see. Dreams are not spiritual. Dreams are natural. Tests carried on on the brains of humans while they they dream while sleeping, also shows the same results when conducted on animals like dogs, cats and rats.. Those animals also dream. Their brains display similar patterns as humans during the rapid eye movement stage of sleep. So it is highly believed too, and some animals dream. I'm not saying for sure. But it is highly probable, from research and tests conducted.. You can read more about it, try and visit a blind school, and conduct your personal investigation
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by victorazyvictor(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Topmaike007:
taa gerra ra Here, so the motive you have for wearing nice cloths and shoe is your identity for sin

Yes bro!
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by ForeThinker: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2020
victorazyvictor:

verse u quoted is life before a man became born-again.

It's part of the processes to know for sure
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Tokenism: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Topmaike007:
pity yourself oo cos you know no say maybe na hell you dey go

Excuse me. Do I know you?
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Ifybwoy7: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Remember all that will be done in heaven is a repetitive monotheistic hailing of God

The mere thought of been stuck in that is creepy and not what any sane human should look forward to

Remember you won't grow older or younger, you are simply stuck, and not so many activities to ensure you are not bored, you'll probably live in one house that Jesus prepare for you ... forever

No changing to a bigger or better apartment, no amusement parks or interesting show, no reasonable job, you eat all day and shit and grow overly fat

Also how will some parents cope in hell when their thirteen years old daughter is stuck in hell over mundane offences while the parents are in heaven, rejoicing?
Lmao. the truth is until that time comes no one really knows for a fact how things are going to play out. no one knows what God likes. they only wrote what they understood but not what they've factually seen. God might just be that very loving spirit who allows you do anything you want.
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by mrT: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2020
So, if someone confess the Lord Jesus now with the evidence of joy which follows and he is sure of heaven with the Spirit bearing witness with his spirit that he is a son of God.
.And after some times, become an armed robber. Are you saying such is going to heaven?

I read this 1 John 3:7... Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous." That sound like there is a 'doing' in the work of righteousness. Though I'm not a pastor nor a theologian. But a child of God

I also read that he that commit sin is of the devil

1 John 3:8 says he that commit sin is of the devil. Is this guy that is of the devil covered by the 'grace'

ROM 6:1 asked the important question, can we continue in sin that grace may abide?

Based these scriptures... There is the DOING in the work of righteousness.

God knows we are human and could go into sins after salvation, that is why we can always go back to Him in sincerity to ask for forgiveness.

However, you go into sin after salvation and kept going with the believe that you have automatic righteousness. Know that there is no repentance after death

Let's be careful what we teach, so as not to lead people to error.

Let's all be much more CAREFUL what we HEAR so that we are not led to error and miss God.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by stanliwise(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
kristian98:
OP YOU CAN'T MAKE HEAVEN WITH LONG POSTS LIKE THIS O cheesy
☺️☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Rolexjerry(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

If heaven will be boring, u can try hell maybe...
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Giwoni: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
SammySteve15:
Please keep quiet
No one knows if he or she will go to heaven. You are not God. Let God judge. He alone knows. FOR THE THINGS WE CALL SINS MAYNOT BE SIN UNTO GOD. AND FOR THE THINGS WE THINK ARE NOT SINS MAYBE SIN UNTO GOD. LORD INTO YOUR HANDS I COMMIT MY SPIRIT.
Lord forgive me of all my sins, trangressions, trespasses, iniquities and immoralities.Please save me on the last day Amen.
AMD may He save us too
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by meobizy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
I went to heaven once, but they don’t have my favourite biscuit brand.
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Liposure: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Heaven without sex, is that one heaven
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by SexytorresE(f): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wtf? U expect me to read all this articles ? But wit the headline, I knw what u meant . Forget it, nothing like hell or heaven. Enjoy life , do good . Harm no one, make money and go places ... heaven and hell is here . When u are poor u are in hell And when u are rich u are in heaven . Wake up Nigerians
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
A load of Hogwash.. shocked
There is no heaven..
Keep dreaming.. grin
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by sonmvayina(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
I came from heaven to enjoy life as a human being and explore earth.. And see places.... When my number is up I return back where I came from waiting for another opportunity..
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by oluwaseyi0: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Rolexjerry:

If heaven will be boring, u can try hell maybe...

Let's start from prison on Earth before considering sky hellish prison

On this Earth what do you think I've done to deserve like a over hundred years in prison, mind you I've never kill anyone or rob a bank

So what do you think I've done to deserve hundred years jail term - you tell me
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by JIMMY1393: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
iramure:
Religion is a scam, without it, i know how to behave myself in the society

Pure scam...I'm waiting for Nigerians to wake up from this nonsense religion of a thing angry

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by JIMMY1393: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
sigiyaya:
How do you know for sure that heaven really exist??

Dem go talk say na "faith" this and that
..mtchew....heaven no dey...hell no dey...the Bible has some contradictions ...wake up people..

1 Like

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by JIMMY1393: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
HRprof:
Where is the geographic location of heaven and hell?

White people wrote bible to deceive Africans in an exchange of our values and left us with an illusion of heaven and hell now guy man pastors use the same bible for self aggrandizement.while enjoy the heaven on earth and tell you to suffer for world and wait for your enjoyment in heave. Dreaming

The same white people visit mars and other planets where you were told to be heaven.

Mr post you need to reset your brain.

I fit kiss you right now....preach bro let them wake up ...some people will sit down waiting for a "miracle " to happen...baba you better get up and change your life yourself angry

1 Like

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Patiks: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Hian! They are here again with posts that reek of cluelessness.
If the angels are loving it, why won't I? Have you seen believers praising and worshipping God? The joy is priceless!

Listen to Hillsongs' Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, whenever such crappy thoughts cross your mind again.

I will leave you with this line from Hillsong's So will l :

If the sum of all our praises still falls shy/
Then we"ll sing again a hundred billion times.
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
See what lack of studying the word of God is causing here.

Guys, go and study the word to shew thyself approved. Everything you need to know is in the word of God.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by oluwaseyi0: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Patiks:

Hian! They are here again with posts that reek of cluelessness.
If the angels are loving it, why won't I? Have you seen believers praising and worshipping God? The joy is priceless!

Listen to Hillsongs' Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, whenever such crappy thoughts cross your mind again.

I will leave you with this line from Hillsong's So will l :

If the sum of all our praises still falls shy/
Then we"ll sing again a hundred billion times.

When did the ALL angels tell you they like it? Why do you think one-third of the angelic armed forces betray God when the opportunity presents itself, I'm sure others can't wait too
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by nencounter10: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

The ultimate and final destination is the new earth that comes into existence after this present earth has been destroyed. The current heaven is just like a waiting room where people will stay until they get ushered into the new earth. Believe me when I tell you, the new earth will be a fun place.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by iramure(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Pure scam...I'm waiting for Nigerians to wake up from this nonsense religion of a thing angry
good to know we have reasonable people like you.
Re: How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die by Judybash93(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Before you can even talk about making it into heaven, you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that heaven exists....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies / What You Should Be Chasing As A Young Guy Or Girl / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.