Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September (32585 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Crude Oil Discovered In North East (1 Billion Barrels) - Timipre Sylva / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Neddyogu(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Nigeria is prone to be the last set of country that taste good life technology brings

Autogas that has lived for many years in the western country

If you rejoice and call this an achievement, then I'm not surprised how those leaders are quick to be manipulative

This is unnecessary when the pump price of petrol is more than a price of a long loaf of bread

They should reduce the price of fuel first thing

What kinda loaf can you buy with less than N200?

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by jacoik(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Taciturn1:
Good question again. Government may be obliged to subsidize the cost of replacement, but not necessarily. The cost per gallon of LPG is lower than petrol by about 50%, but the fuel economy is about 20% lower than petrol. Meaning autogas will be cheaper and will almost equal the mileage of petrol

The main short term challenge is with long distance interstate travellers, since only NNPC megasations will have the autogas stations at the initial phase of the programme.
great reply from you again as you said its much more cheaper. Is this autogas the same like the one we use for cooking at home. More so, can 12kg of it take me from Lagos to the East with my ml350? That means we will not be importing fuel in large quantity again. Bless you u guy
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Germi9: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:
https://punchng.com/filling-stationsll-dispense-gas-in-vehicles-from-september-fg/
some commercial drivers have been using it since,which is the year of gas..id!ots
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by izicooo(f): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:
ThiefPere Sylva.
I am from Bayelsa State, I know him very well, he is a Big Thief..

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by mbong: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Choski78:
Nigerian government are just waking up now, you guys should have continued sleeping.

This autogas is what Ghana is enjoying for years now.
You just drive into a filling station a purchase it.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by mbong: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
lonelydora:
We don't have such vehicles that use CNG except few Dangote trucks.

You just convert your vehicle to suit your vehicle. Atimes a vehicle can accommodate both gas and petrol. When your gas is exhausted you use petrol and vice versa.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by NnadyAutos: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Not new news, the gas had been in use in the southern part of Nigeria for quite a long time for driving automobiles.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
bluefilm:

I never knew cars can also be powered by gas.

I thought it was strictly petrol.
I saw this since 2015 when I visit Ghana. I was surprised too.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
jacoik:
where can I convert my ml350 2005 to autogas please
Don't do it, quite expensive but longer durability in use, but requires steady maintenance else very dangerous.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by CrownWale93(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Juanjo3:
But this is very common with other developed countries.

Check my saggy if you are interested to know everything about how to start up a SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS.

BATCH 2 CLASSES will commence tomorrow been monday 31st of August 2020
kindly text your number, I have someone that wants to learn the livestock farming
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by morgstreme: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Nigeria is prone to be the last set of country that taste good life technology brings

Autogas that has lived for many years in the western country

If you rejoice and call this an achievement, then I'm not surprised how those leaders are quick to be manipulative

This is unnecessary when the pump price of petrol is more than a price of a long loaf of bread

They should reduce the price of fuel first thing

You are a MOHRUN !!!

"

Autogas that has lived for many years in the western country"

Name the countries in the western world region using Autogas fuel in their vehicles..

Okpo

And its an achievement
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by morgstreme: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
perfectouchade:
my fear is just the fire explosion from cars with damages tanks and even gas stations sef that are not taking proper precautions at service

See Bushmen...

Hehehehehe....
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by morgstreme: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Aboguede:
Lies after lies

Thiefs assembling regime after regime to eat the Nigeria public's money

R.I.P

Rest In Pains....
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by morgstreme: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
2cribz:
Uk been using theirs since 2005. Na now er just dey wake up

BUHARI woke up in 2018 in this case..And everything don set just after 2 yeara

PDP still dey sleep...on the way to their graves in 2023..
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by morgstreme: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Germi9:

some commercial drivers have been using it since,which is the year of gas..id!ots
See a nonentity like you..An impoverished street mongrel...
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by jacoik(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
onyechez:

Don't do it, quite expensive but longer durability in use, but requires steady maintenance else very dangerous.
wow!!! thanks man but what do you mean by steady maintenance
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by olumide4christ: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
bluefilm:

If you live in Lagos, have you ever seen those red colored Sahara Oil Honda Civic cars? They all use gas...they have been around for many years now. They are the standard official cars of Sahara Oil Group.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Donjuan77: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
when govt don't do anytin the masses will complain dat they are not doing anytin, Now they av come out with a new development some people are complaining this as been in other countries before now. What's the problems of Nigerian sef.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by merits(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Autogas = auto bomb, let see how it goes.l pray God help us out.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Shellsploit: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
bluefilm:

All taxi cabs in ghana use gas instead of fuel
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by perfectouchade: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin
morgstreme:

See Bushmen...

Hehehehehe....
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by nedekid: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:
Good initiative and good thinking from President Buhari.
Anyone who thinks buhari thought this out himself has to has his head examined. grin

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Juanjo3: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
CrownWale93:
kindly text your number, I have someone that
wants to learn the livestock farming

Add the number on the link
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Germi9: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
morgstreme:
See a nonentity like you..An impoverished street mongrel...
your brain is full of curbwebs fool
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Godons1: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
nedekid:

Anyone who thinks buhari thought this out himself has to has his head examined. grin

Buhari's milestone achievements dey pain this PDP/Biafran. grin grin grin

Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by nedekid: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:

Buhari's milestone achievements dey pain this PDP/Biafran. grin grin grin
Buhari's milestone achievement, I see 30k bmc working. Even the 30k has lost value from 360 to 470 per$. You are poorer but you do jot know it.
Only you talk, only you laugh, only you cry.
As Mr macaroni will ask, ARE YOU NORMAL?

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by FarmTech(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nice one. But is it now that Nigeria is waking up?
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by morgstreme: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Germi9:

your brain is full of curbwebs fool

It's "Cobwebs",slowpoke.....
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by Germi9: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2020
morgstreme:

It's "Cobwebs",slowpoke.....
u just got data,sorry NL aint on free on free mode for Monkeys
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by morgstreme: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Germi9:

u just got data,sorry NL aint on free on free mode for Monkeys

I swear to God,I will feed your family...

Seemlessly.....
Re: Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September by cool318(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
What's the point when Nigeria boasts of one the highest gas reserves still LPG which should be at least cheap is still skyrocketing in its price. 12.5kg=#4200

The Auto gas will still be sold at cut neck throat prices.
What do we even benefit from God's abundant blessings of natural resources in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership / 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi / Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.