Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality (2005 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ColdTruths: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Whenever I see a thread on Nairaland where someone asks how to get girls, the only advice I see Nairaland guys post is "Make Money"

Clearly these guys have been so rejected by women all their lives that they think money is the only think that can get them sex. Laughable.

For ugly guys like most Nairaland men are, yes money can get you women, but only gold diggers who don't care about you but your money.

Women have sexual fantasies, and these fantasies usually always involves sex with a physically attractive, confident man.

Your money is what they will be interested in, not you. And they will cheat on you with the good looking guys that they fantasize about.

Go to Instagram profiles of good looking guys and read the comment section. You'll see girls drooling and literally begging to be bleeped by these guys. Did these guys give these girls money? No.

'Make money' is the slogan for ugly guys who can't game women without spending on them.

Try and make friends with cute, confident guys who dress well and you will be astonished about how many women they have to decline their offers for sex because they have enough offers already.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2020
The winner wasn’t beauty, and it wasn’t wealth.
Number one was "kind and understanding,"
followed by "exciting personality" and then
"intelligent." Men did say they valued
appearances more highly than women did, and
women said they valued "good earning capacity" more highly than men did—but neither
ranked measures of physical attractiveness or
socioeconomic status among their top
considerations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by sylve11: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2020
@ op, I quite agreed with you to some extent. Some guys will be shouting "make money make money" as if money can be grown on tree and without money they can't have women to sex. However , a guy with money can sex a handsome dude's babe for fun and care-less about the feelings of the girl. You want to know why? Over 60% of women prefers money to good looking guys. Well, I have seen girls begging ugly dudes with money to bleep them too, yes I have seen. At the long run, Women gets tired of physical appearance of a guy if funds isn't there, but can never get tired of money. Everything about life is balanced, but some people just can't see that. While you hustle to get money, take few times to work on what you defined as "ugly" and while youre handsome, take plenty times to make money if you don't have.

But, if I'm ugly o, I will not over work myself out day and night just because I want women to rope themselves around me. I'd rather work on myself to get a better name. cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by quisera(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2020
As a young man there's a stage you will mature to then you'll understand why we advise guys to make money or be comfortable first before chasing after women but until then you can keep deceiving yourself with the Bleep boy life cool

12 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2020
You are not making any atom of sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Make money and after doing so, don't give a fork about relationship. This is what I preach sad

12 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by SweetCunt97(f): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Buhhaaaaahhhaaaaaahhhaaaahah... Example was the guy rolling on mud trying to force an angel to accept his proposal.. The guy fit be Martinez39s sef, na to come online to spill redpill bs which in real life Isa simp.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Buhhaaaaahhhaaaaaahhhaaaahah... Example was the guy rolling on mud trying to force an angel to accept his proposal.. The guy fit be Martinez39s sef, na to come online to spill redpill bs which in real life Isa simp.
What is this one saying

5 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ExBanker: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2020
ColdTruths:
Whenever I see a thread on Nairaland where someone asks how to get girls, the only advice I see Nairaland guys post is "Make Money"

Clearly these guys have been so rejected by women all their lives that they think money is the only think that can get them sex. Laughable.

For ugly guys like most Nairaland men are, yes money can get you women, but only gold diggers who don't care about you but your money.

Women have sexual fantasies, and these fantasies usually always involves sex with a physically attractive, confident man.

Your money is what they will be interested in, not you. And they will cheat on you with the good looking guys that they fantasize about.

Go to Instagram profiles of good looking guys and read the comment section. You'll see girls drooling and literally begging to be bleeped by these guys. Did these guys give these girls money? No.

'Make money' is the slogan for ugly guys who can't game women without spending on them.

Try and make friends with cute, confident guys who dress well and you will be astonished about how many women they have to decline their offers for sex because they have enough offers already.

Nobody on nairaland advises you to make money in order to get girls. No. Never.

The advice is, "Ignore girls. Make money because chasing girls is not worth it" We all know that when you have made money, girls will come. But girls is never the goal. Making money for yourself and family is the goal. Have some sense OP

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by SweetCunt97(f): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Shanklee:

What is this one saying
Come on fvck off my mention.
Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by lomprico(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2020
ColdTruths:

yes they are begging for sex because they presume these guys are loaded, after the sex that is when the demand starts!

#makemoneyfirst

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Kriss216: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2020
The truth is, Nigerian girls don't care about cuteness, or how attractive you look. The easiest way to a girl's pant is money.
She might drool over your cuteness, no doubt, but that drooling is called invitation to an offer. The drools doesn't guarantee free kpekus.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Again, what is dis one saying

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ColdTruths: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2020
ExBanker:

Nobody on nairaland advises you to make money in order to get girls. No. Never.

The advice is, "Ignore girls. Make money because chasing girls is not worth it" We all know that when you have made money, girls will come. But girls is never the goal. Making money for yourself and family is the goal. Have some sense OP

"You need money to get women" is prevailing advice on Nairaland. These unattractive guys will write paragraphs about how Nigerian women ONLY care about money. And how Nigerian women will not Bleep you unless you have money.

They present their own experiences as fact, whereas their experiences are a direct consequences of their physical unattractiveness.

Handsome dudes don't live in this reality. As a handsome guy all you need to do is dress well, be confident, be flirty, and you'll get pussy easily.

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by fati2001(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ColdTruths: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2020
lomprico:

yes they are begging for sex because they presume these guys are loaded, after the sex that is when the demand starts!

#makemoneyfirst

What are you saying? What demand? When you've fuçked a girl what else do you need her for when you have many other girls queued up to fuçk you? If you are even smart, you'll get the girls giving you their money.

These women are not begging for sex because they presume these guys are loaded. They are begging for sex because these guys are attractive. And you can be attractive without having much money. Just look good and dress well.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Kriss216: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You're always bittered. No one here is the cause of your frustration. Allow sanity to reign in your life for once.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ExBanker: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2020
ColdTruths:

"You need money to get women" is prevailing advice on Nairaland. These unattractive guys will write paragraphs about how Nigerian women ONLY care about money. And how Nigerian women will not Bleep you unless you have money.

They present their own experiences as fact, whereas their experiences are a direct consequences of their physical unattractiveness.

Handsome dudes don't live in this reality. As a handsome guy all you need to do is dress well, be confident, be flirty, and you'll get pussy easily.

You are choosing to see what you like. I know what I see here is advice to ignore girls at a young age. Focus on building your career, business or making money. I know guys who took chasing women as their career when they were young. They do anything to dress to please women. But their mates left them behind. Now they are in their 30s with nothing to show for their lives accept the number of girls they smashed. Did you come to this live just to smash women? If you are a guy under 25, girls should never be your priority. They are side extra. Yes side extra. Meaning they are on the side and unimportant. They are extra on the side

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ColdTruths: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:
The truth is, Nigerian girls don't care about cuteness, or how attractive you look. The easiest way to a girl's pant is money.
She might drool over your cuteness, no doubt, but that drooling is called invitation to an offer. The drools doesn't guarantee free kpekus.

Don't talk about what you don't know.

Do you know how many free kpekus I've gotten without having to spend a dime?

How many Nigerian girls have you interacted with?

Una go just dey talk rubbish. Na why dem go dey use una as ATM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ColdTruths: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2020
ExBanker:

You are choosing to see what you like. I know what I see here is advice to ignore girls at a young age. Focus on building your career, business or making money. I know guys who took chasing women as their career when they were young. They do anything to dress to please women. But their mates left them behind. Now they are in their 30s with nothing to show for their lives accept the number of girls they smashed. Did you come to this live just to smash women? If you are a guy under 25, girls should never be your priority. They are side extra. Yes side extra. Meaning they are on the side and unimportant. They are extra on the side

Oga you are talking off point. I'm not saying guys should chase women. In fact attractive guys don't even have to chase women, women do the chasing albeit indirectly.

I'm saying if you are an attractive guy who is confident and dresses well, you'll get free kpekus on a reg without having to spend shiit.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Kriss216: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2020
ColdTruths:

Don't talk about what you don't know.

Do you know how many free kpekus I've gotten without having to spend a dime?

How many Nigerian girls have you interacted with?

Una go just dey talk rubbish. Na why dem go dey use una as ATM
You should be ashamed of yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by badaru911: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2020
ColdTruths:

You can't blame nairaland guys for that... Cos of the mentality of girls, almost all of them are interested in money... So majority of guys consider girls as HOES. While some guys, their motto is "use them, dump them". Girls gatto change their mentality and accept guys for who they are... And that's when guys will love them and respect them.
Like a song lyrics, "Na money be fine bobo". Guys with money get the fine chicka, guys are not interested in loving them but to have sex with them. Those guys on IG with girls salivating for them are handsome cos they gat money.. And look at the girls comments you gave, they are begging "hoe" themselves to them. That's a typical immoral "hoe". I hope you ain't among those hungry to have a quickie with them...

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by PabloTehnyson(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Martinez39s(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Buhhaaaaahhhaaaaaahhhaaaahah... Example was the guy rolling on mud trying to force an angel to accept his proposal.. The guy fit be Martiñez39s sef, na to come online to spill redpill bs which in real life Isa simp.
Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ExBanker: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
ColdTruths:

Oga you are talking off point. I'm not saying guys should chase women. In fact attractive guys don't even have to chase women, women do the chasing albeit indirectly.

I'm saying if you are an attractive guy who is confident and dresses well, you'll get free kpekus on a reg without having to spend shiit.

Many unattractive guys with swag and charisma get free girls on a daily basis. So what are you saying? From your posts, you focus on looking good for women, dressing for women. That is indirectly living because of women. Your mates will leave you behind if you continue like this. In 5 years time, you will be hiding from your mate when you see them outside

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ColdTruths: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:

You should be ashamed of yourself!

I should be ashamed of myself because I don't have to buy stupid gifts and load the bank accounts of girls with cash in order to fuçk them?

Las las na low self esteem dey worry una, that's why you need money to puff yourselves up.

Like I said before, make friends with good looking guys and your mumu mindset will change.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ColdTruths: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2020
ExBanker:

Many unattractive guys with swag and charisma get free girls on a daily basis. So what are you saying? From your posts, you focus on looking good for women, dressing for women. That is indirectly living because of women. Your mates will leave you behind if you continue like this. In 5 years time, you will be hiding from your mate when you see them outside

You are even supporting my argument. So Swag and charisma helps you get girls. But Nairaland guys only talk about money money money. One doesn't even need to have 50k in his account to have swag and charisma.

But a handsome guy with swag and charisma will get droves women knocking on his doorsteps for sex.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ExBanker: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2020
ColdTruths:

You are even supporting my argument. So Swag and charisma helps you get girls. But Nairaland guys only talk about money money money. One doesn't even need to have 50k in his account to have swag and charisma.

But a handsome guy with swag and charisma will get droves women knocking on his doorsteps for sex.

You mean droves of STDs? When last did you conduct HIV test?
Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by SweetCunt97(f): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:

You're always bittered. No one here is the cause of your frustration. Allow sanity to reign in your life for once.

Shalom.
Cry me a river
Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by ColdTruths: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2020
ExBanker:

You mean droves of STDs? When last did you conduct HIV test?

Mehn your responses are getting more pathetic. So you are using STDs as an argument?

So all those girls you Nairaland guys waste money on top in exchange for sex don't have STDs?

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by Kriss216: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Cry me a river
BitterCunt

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality by SweetCunt97(f): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2020
ColdTruths:

I should be ashamed of myself because I don't have to buy stupid gifts and load the bank accounts of girls with cash in order to fuçk them?

Las las na low self esteem dey worry una, that's why you need money to puff yourselves up.

Like I said before, make friends with good looking guys and your mumu mindset will change.
You simply a very stingy pussy entitled fellow. Yen yen yen about being handsome. Who d handsomeness eep? U bed ladies easily and so fvcking what? U should b concerned that they fall for ur nonsense easily sef cos they simply see u as a piece of meat to get their own share while it's hot.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How humans are giving birth to demons / I Just Discover My Girlfriend Has Been Thiefing Me / My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.