Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why (67123 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by BestDoc(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
You yourself said, 'no matter what she do or take or consume she will only stay fresh, but age must surely come to huxt her' and you are still advertising anti-aging solution. Shall i call you a hypocrite?
That's why when you see the likes of ngozi ezeonu in the Nigerian movie industry.. you will understand perfectly what am talking about
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Blaze232(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nice and beautiful dear

1 Like

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Kingbuhari(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
bukatyne:

What is the difference between you and the 'Nigerian girls' that like to lie about their age?

How you believe you were born 4 years before, they believe they were born X years later.
where are you from
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kemimarch16:
She no fail she no pass grin
She no commot for one class....lol

1 Like

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Angelfrost(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
An irony of a first name... All is clearly not well with this one. tongue

1 Like

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Karemarealty288(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cossy Orjiako too is always 35.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by manunitedbabes: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Did you say catching fun? On whose intelligence? Niger people self... We will soon hear the real gist
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tmb78:
Women and make up sha! A fantastic actress regardless.
Nigerian women and make up
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by juman(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Aunty allwell, happy birthday.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Blissful20: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
She wants to be 35 forever, let's watch out for next year maybe she will be 36.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Jameshyrated(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
She don old whether she likes it or not
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by WeRblessed(f): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is it your 35th? What is your business? She's just having fun with her birthday for the best fun of it. Please wish her well, laugh at at the fact that she's celebrating 35th every year, but don't criticize her.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by IME1: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Well done to her.
Me I don't wish to be 35 again
I savour every year of my life in thanksgiving to God Almighty
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by ayenale1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tjiefnubu age no dey pass 68 69
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by profmallor: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Forever young, its her life if people are angry let them add 5 years to their's every year.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by aalangel(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
This nonsense writer...to think that I watched her stupid "Surrogate" movie this morning, with a stupid storyline of something being wrong with Surrogacy. I had to get the name of the Writer. Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Age is just a # don't let it hold you back from being you
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by MrLacoste4: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
apart from tree, the only thing dat doesn't move is women's age
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by earnit3: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Desiderius(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:
she don rush find excuse jus because them don catch her...dts how Regina Daniels was 16yrs for 3 yrs before people started asking questions..
i dnt jus kno Y girls hate to accept the fact that they are getting old..
this even better there is one girl in my area she keeps celebrating her birthday twice a year and she do throw lavish parties sponsored by different rich men..
we asked her the reasons and she said its because of the money she do gain in planning the birthday bash because dts the only chance of getting money from her various clients around the country dt if possible she would do 3 birthday in a year..
Na strong format be this oo..if u know
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
ppl should mind their biz
she be vampire nau dats why she doesnt get older
as a vampire ur age will remain at a standstill

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Nasrothschild(m): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 01, 2020
ExBanker:
She hates the fact that she's aging. Madam accept your age. Stop deceiving young men
.... Hehehehe grin grin grin At the Long Run ! She can not DECEIVED both AGING and DEATH angry grin grin
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Maskyy(m): 3:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That reminds me of the song by jay z
Forever young
I wanna be forever young
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever and ever

And my .... Shall survive.

No mf wn die sooner mehn
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 01, 2020
she don dey old... she's suppose to be 40+ by now
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by paulolee(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Desiderius:
Na strong format be this oo..if u know
i de tell u....na runs girls with rich clients de use am cashout..
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Azord(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
That reminds me of the song by jay z Forever young I wanna be forever young Do you really want to live forever? Forever and ever

YOUNG AND RICH FOREVER
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Olayinkavin29(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
eyah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) / Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.