Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,503 members, 7,826,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Everything Bollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Bollywood (66728 Views)

Katrina Kaif - The Sultry Indian Bollywood Actress [ Photos] / World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star / Bollywood Hot Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
this topic is everything to do about bollywood, movies reviews, pictures, the actors, news, the gossip everything bollywood.

and I will try to keep it updated for all you bollywood fans brb cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
perfect perfect perfect. I will help you with the pictures grin
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2009
that would be great.
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 1:01am On Oct 28, 2009
Hmmmmm rokky baby must be here cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by THEAMAKA(f): 1:58am On Oct 28, 2009
to hell with bollywood and its racist movie industry.
tsk tsk tsk.

silly people.
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 2:15am On Oct 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

to hell with bollywood and its racist movie industry.
tsk tsk tsk.

silly people.
if you are not a fan why come here undecided and dat insult was uncalled for, just coz we like something u don't like doesn't make us silly pls I don't want to start with u.
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 2:18am On Oct 28, 2009
HQ Maxim Pics of BIPASHA BASU

Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 2:18am On Oct 28, 2009
^^she is ugly sad sad
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 2:19am On Oct 28, 2009
cool

Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 2:20am On Oct 28, 2009
Kunbee:

^^she is ugly sad sad
is she shocked
Re: Everything Bollywood by chic2pimp(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2009
UNA BOLLYWOOD FANS DEY TRY SHA undecided. I CAN IMAGINE WASTING 6HRS OF MY LIFE WATCHING ONE MOVIE cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 2:24am On Oct 28, 2009
kunbe how about dis pic of her?

Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2009
chic2pimp:

UNA BOLLYWOOD FANS DEY TRY SHA undecided. I CAN IMAGINE WASTING 6HRS OF MY LIFE WATCHING ONE MOVIE cool
abi carry go what bring u in here? angry I will break ur legs jor grin
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 2:28am On Oct 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

kunbe how about dis pic of her?

Ehn ehn now you are talking, so indians have maxim shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everything Bollywood by THEAMAKA(f): 2:28am On Oct 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

if you are not a fan why come here undecided and dat insult was uncalled for, just coz we like something u don't like doesn't make us silly pls I don't want to start with u.
silly people was directed to the bollywood movie industry.
not you.
start with what?

all im saying is that its a shitty industry filled with racist/biased people.
i dont see how anyone can support such rubbish.

but anyway, you continue being a die hard fan, sha.

im out!  cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 2:33am On Oct 28, 2009
Kunbee:

Ehn ehn now you are talking, so indians have maxim shocked shocked shocked shocked
I think they do it for Maxim I don't think they do.
Re: Everything Bollywood by lovemoi2(f): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2009
yeye topic

.i dont even know why una dey waste ena time like industry wey consider black ugly,  the useless close minded bollywood industry, fu%%k bollywood and their racism,

this thread is worthless
Re: Everything Bollywood by Godmother(f): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2009
Kunbee:

^^she is ugly sad sad

Are you blind shocked shocked shocked Bipasha ugly!!! That's a first
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2009
I used to like bollywood movies but they are too long.
Re: Everything Bollywood by omar22(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
reveal the true facts. bollywood is super anti-south.
in hollywood,the black actors and actresses are allowed to have their own "exclusive space" and they are given opportunities to mushroom as independent actors.for instance the character of blade is immortalised by wesley snipes,blue streak had martin lawrence,bad boys had mr.smith and martin again.in movies like mib or an independence day will smith does share the honours with white actors but his contribution is not forgotten.anyone for that matter be it an ice-cube(xxx2,torque),denzel washington(courage under fire,training day),lawrence fishburne,dmx,smith,snipes,mr.freeman,chris rock,chris tucker all of them get their due share of recognition.sidney poitier(lifetime achievement),halle berry,mogan freeman also happen to be award winners.
coming to bollywood most of the dark skinned southern actors stand no chance of being recognised on par with their "superior" fair skinned northie counterparts.johnny lever,madhavan,suniel shetty,kk menon,prabhudeva or anyone for that matter would just have to be content with the role of a sidekick or a villian or a supporting actor or even worse they may just end up playing villians coz most of the dark skinned people are supposed to be "bad".even if an actor from the south is as talented as hanks,as versatile as depp and as, he'll still be a no-one when he is compared to a gora actor.
Re: Everything Bollywood by mcube(f): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
When we talk of Indian beauty think of Aishwarya Rai. the one and only Wifey to Abhishek Bachchan son of indian film mogul Amitahb Bachchan. The first Indian lady to win miss world.

Re: Everything Bollywood by lovemoi2(f): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
mcube:

When we talk of Indian beauty think of Aishwarya Rai. the one and only Wifey to Abhishek Bachchan son of indian film mogul Amitahb Bachchan. The first Indian lady to win miss world.

who gives flying fu%ck of how they look, try sending your picture to bollywood and see if they will consider you near attractive

you guys are the reason why some dirty Indian in Nigeria talk to Nigerians anyhow(rudely), cos u make them  feel  superior
Re: Everything Bollywood by THEAMAKA(f): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
lovemoi2:

yeye topic

.i dont even know why una dey waste ena time like industry wey consider black ugly, the useless close minded bollywood industry, fu%%k bollywood and their racism,

this thread is worthless

GBAM GBAM GBAM!!!

lovemoi2:

who gives flying fu%ck of how they look, try sending your picture to bollywood and see if they will consider you near attractive

you guys are the reason why some dirty Indian in Nigeria talk to Nigerians anyhow(rudely), cos u make them feel superior

can you imagine? while he is making money off of our nigerians?
let him get away!!
Re: Everything Bollywood by THEAMAKA(f): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
im not really here to judge but i dont see how blacks or africans can be wasting their money on a industry that can give a rat's ass about you or your color.
i just couldnt feel right supporting that rubbish.
industry where if you are black you have NO PLACE in bollywood.

how can ANYONE black or african support such racism like that?
i just dont understand.

they wouldnt get a KOBO out of me!
Re: Everything Bollywood by mcube(f): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
This thread is not abt racism

we are discussing indian movies, actors & actress.

i dont see any big deal in that. Indians love their culture & tradition. i think what we should do is try and promote how own culture and traditions too.

@lovemoi2

you dont have to sound rude all in the name of contributing to a thread. this is a forum where everyones opinion is welcome.
Re: Everything Bollywood by THEAMAKA(f): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
WHATEVER
bollywood is racist so lets add that to the discussion.
Re: Everything Bollywood by THEAMAKA(f): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
the OP did say "everything bollywood"? right?
Re: Everything Bollywood by lovemoi2(f): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2009
mcube:

This thread is not abt racism

we are discussing indian movies, actors & actress.

i dont see any big deal in that. Indians love their culture & tradition. i think what we should do is try and promote how own culture and traditions too.

@lovemoi2

you dont have to sound rude all in the name of contributing to a thread. this is a forum where everyones opinion is welcome.

FYI
i do not sound rude all the time unless i find some africans  refusing to see the obvious truth

indians love their culture and tradition while hatting their own people that are darker in complexion.

what has that got to do with nigerians, why are nigerians sitting down and promoting their industry in nairaland, which clearly do not regard us africans, when you mention bollywood all am gona think and anyone that has spent time with Indians would think is RACISM!! period

what pisses me off is that alot of africans allow these people to treat us like trash, well sorry i will not accept it
Re: Everything Bollywood by mcube(f): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2009
i am not against you cos u have the right to your own opinion but dont trash others opinion thats wat i dnt like.

my own food might be your own poision.
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

HQ Maxim Pics of BIPASHA BASU
she is looking great cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by omar22(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
Last summer during the IPL (Indian Premier League) Cricket tournament during the summer, the price money is worth over a £1bn this allows them to hire players from anywhere around the world to come and play for 6 weeks and get £1m in wages,

Now most clubs were trying to glamourise their home games by having Cheer-leaders representing the teams, so many Indians went back to indian to audition for places mostly from England! all the darked skinned Indians who live abroad who went home were left shocked after they were brushed aside and were told that they dont fit the profile they of the group of girls they need!!!
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2009
Godmother:

Are you blind shocked shocked shocked Bipasha ugly!!! That's a first

Abi she is to me not striking like other indians embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion / Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst / BBNaija's Erica Stuns In Adire Suit To Mark Independence Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.