Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them (1201 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
My own understanding I would say they wether cause the spirit of life (which is the spirit of God is not in them ) which we call the breath of life
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by gsegun43: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Where we go - NOWHERE.

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
gsegun43:
Where we go - NOWHERE.

grin
OMG, d NOWHERE pipu af come again oh grin.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kvvngkhalifa202:
My own understanding I would say they wether cause the spirit of life (which is the spirit of God is not in them ) which we call the breath of life
Hmmm, this theory looks interesting. Please explain better. What further evidence or information do you have to corroborate this your idea that the spirit of God isn't in plants or insects?
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by desirewhet(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
Only bible scholars can answer this,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you

So you are the people that short live the lives of these insects, flies, etc, being talked about here... Hmm. Since you kill all these insects and co does it mean you will be charge with murder? Does it mean that those dead ones go to heaven?.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Image123(m): 2:51am On Aug 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THEY GO WHERE WE GO WHEN WE DIE. NOWHERE.

See the hypocrite who accused someone else of assertion. Did you also die to know this?
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by gsegun43: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Openbusiness:
OMG, d NOWHERE pipu af come again oh grin.

Yes now.

We all came from nowhere and we are going back to 'our nowhere'

When we die, we simply stop existing.

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Openbusiness:
if humanity was thinking this way, we won't be where we are as a species today, we won't have reached this level of scientific, technological and industrial development. It was because we worried about things we shouldn't worry about that we discovered Physics and Chemistry and Biology and Computers and Mars and Neptune etc! The plant and insects are connected to us because we share the same environment and they interact with out everyday activities. So it is not out of place to "worry" about their ending.

The dead do not see or experience or get to study the Great Works of the Lord Neither do they get to see the Day, The Lord has made.

And unfortunately for you, death Cometh for to take thee away!

It is only the Living who get to enjoy the unending goodness of the Lord Forever!
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
gsegun43:

Yes now.

We all came from nowhere and we are going back to 'our nowhere'

When we die, we simply stop existing.

grin

You wish!

Like the wind are you, you know not whence you cameth from neither do you know whence you shall return to.

Only thy Creator telleth thee what has been into you AND Shall be Unto thee!
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THEY GO WHERE WE GO WHEN WE DIE. NOWHERE.
But i thought you don't believe in the Bible! Ecclesiastes 3:20 undecided
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You wish!

Like the wind are you, you know not whence you cameth from neither do you know whence you shall return to.

"Telleth", "cameth".......Nawa oh, i see what you DID KJV there grin
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by gsegun43: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You wish!

You mean YOU dont know where the wind is coming from at this age and time?

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
According to the Bible God says let’s make man not animals or plants or insects but man in his own image and likesness and after making man he gave man the breath of life which the spirit of God (that’s what some of us call instinct) if you want to do something wrong you got this spirit telling you not to and the other telling you to do it but Animals and plants don’t
I might be wrong but in my own perspective ( what do I know )Shalom
Openbusiness:
Hmmm, this theory looks interesting. Please explain better. What further evidence or information do you have to corroborate this your idea that the spirit of God isn't in plants or insects?
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kvvngkhalifa202:
According to the Bible God says let’s make man not animals or plants or insects but man in his own image and likesness and after making man he gave man the breath of life which the spirit of God (that’s what some of us call instinct) if you want to do something wrong you got this spirit telling you not to and the other telling you to do it but Animals and plants don’t
I might be wrong but in my own perspective ( what do I know )Shalom
thanks for your contribution and I really appreciate your input. I like the way you explain things trying to bring up strong reason from the very root of existence. However, I disagree on some things like equating the "spirit" or "breath of life" imparted into man as a moral compass. I don't think so at all. If we check back at the roots you have brought up, according to the Bible when God made Adam and Eve they had no clue or idea or consciousness of what Good and Evil is. And they had the spirit or breath of life in them. Their consciousness of good and evil came from eating the fruit of the forbidden that God called the Tree of Good and Evil. Up until the point they ate it, their existence was void of the concept of good and evil. They didn't even know they were naked. And after eating it and God called our to them and they said they wee naked, God knew that had eaten the forbidden tree because if they had not eaten it, they won't have any idea of what Good and Evil is, or what is right and what is wrong. They didn't even know that disobeying God was wrong and obeying God was right. So we can't use this comparisom and say, Oh because man has a "breath of life" means we understand good and evil because of that. I THINK every living creature has the breath of life, not just humans alone. That's why we are all "breathing" beings, whether it is a fish or a butterfly. The only difference is, we were made in His image, but others were not. Anyway, this is not even directly the issue I am raising and seeking knowledge about. We know like there are animals in the "spiritual dimension" of existence, like from the scriptures saying Jesus coming back riding a "white horse" and you have the part that says something like a Lion and lamb sir together and eat grass etc. So it can be correctly deduced that there are animals and plants in Heaven. What about insects? It can be deduced that there are insects in the "Spiritual dimension" too (Rev 9: 1 - 5). So these things arouse my curiosity like to find out if there is any correlation between the physical reality and spiritual reality of plants and insects. Like as with us humans, we know when people die, the spirit eithers go "up" to Heaven or "down" to the underworld (in quote because there really isn't a compass direction to it). So what happens to insects and plants when they die? Where do they go? Please do your research and find out for me. I'm really interested in knowing about it. Thanks!
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
desirewhet:

So you are the people that short live the lives of these insects, flies, etc, being talked about here... Hmm. Since you kill all these insects and co does it mean you will be charge with murder? Does it mean that those dead ones go to heaven?.
my brother man must chop for this lock down ooo,thats what I do for a living
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
my brother man must chop for this lock down ooo,thats what I do for a living
grin
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thanks I appreciate the way you explained but i will explaining it more better and I must say you’re one of the most mature individuals I have encountered here on Nairaland
Openbusiness:
thanks for your contribution and I really appreciate your input. I like the way you explain things trying to bring up strong reason from the very root of existence. However, I disagree on some things like equating the "spirit" or "breath of life" imparted into man as a moral compass. I don't think so at all. If we check back at the roots you have brought up, according to the Bible when God made Adam and Eve they had no clue or idea or consciousness of what Good and Evil is. And they had the spirit or breath of life in them. Their consciousness of good and evil came from eating the fruit of the forbidden that God called the Tree of Good and Evil. Up until the point they ate it, their existence was void of the concept of good and evil. They didn't even know they were naked. And after eating it and God called our to them and they said they wee naked, God knew that had eaten the forbidden tree because if they had not eaten it, they won't have any idea of what Good and Evil is, or what is right and what is wrong. They didn't even know that disobeying God was wrong and obeying God was right. So we can't use this comparisom and say, Oh because man has a "breath of life" means we understand good and evil because of that. I THINK every living creature has the breath of life, not just humans alone. That's why we are all "breathing" beings, whether it is a fish or a butterfly. The only difference is, we were made in His image, but others were not. Anyway, this is not even directly the issue I am raising and seeking knowledge about. We know like there are animals in the "spiritual dimension" of existence, like from the scriptures saying Jesus coming back riding a "white horse" and you have the part that says something like a Lion and lamb sir together and eat grass etc. So it can be correctly deduced that there are animals and plants in Heaven. What about insects? It can be deduced that there are insects in the "Spiritual dimension" too (Rev 9: 1 - 5). So these things arouse my curiosity like to find out if there is any correlation between the physical reality and spiritual reality of plants and insects. Like as with us humans, we know when people die, the spirit eithers go "up" to Heaven or "down" to the underworld (in quote because there really isn't a compass direction to it). So what happens to insects and plants when they die? Where do they go? Please do your research and find out for me. I'm really interested in knowing about it. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
JOB 12:10 - The life of every living thing is in His hand, and the breath of every human being.

PSALM 50:10-11 "For every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. I know every bird in the mountains, and the insects in the fields are mine.

Ecclesiastes 3:19-21
Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return. Who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?”

Ecclesiastes 12:7
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Openbusiness:
Is it only animals that go to Heaven or Hell; what happens to insects and plants when they die? One moment a mosquito is flying and next thing I slam it to death. So I'm wondering, where did the life inside this thing go? They don't seem to be mechanical organisms with bolts and screws. They are living organisms too. Same thing with plants. Does anyone have an insight on this? Please share your knowledge I want to learn
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by ddooskie(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Openbusiness:
My beliefs are my present existential reality, so I don't have to die before I know Heaven and Hell are real. I already know they are real. You said the existence of Heaven and Hell are not your own reality, that your own reality is people go NOWHERE when they die. Ok, that's fine too. That's why I said, no problem, when you die you will find out which reality is accurate or false. You will find out whether you will go NOWHERE or whether Heaven and Hell is real, or whether any other reality others claim is real or not. Everybody will know whether the idea of reality they have about existence is accurate or false when the heart and the brain stops working. Simple!

How will the person be aware of all this when s/he is already dead? undecided even the Bible says that the dead remain dead and are not aware of anything cool
Just make the best use of your time now that you're still breathing.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Dtruthspeaker: 3:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
"Telleth", "cameth".......Nawa oh, i see what you DID KJV there grin

grin Thou seeth and speakest truly.indeed! grin
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by OtemAtum: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2020
There are uncountable realms for uncountable consciousnesses. Yes, animals all have afterlives too. Check the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by OtemAtum: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Which spirit is in them if not the spirit of God? Is it the spirit of biblical devil that's in them or what?
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2020
OtemAtum:
There are uncountable realms for uncountable consciousnesses. Yes, animals all have afterlives too. Check the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details.
Nice contribution. We appreciate you sharing your ideas with us. I agree that animals have "afterlife" reality. But my interest here is about insect and plants "afterlife", is there anything like that for Insects and plants? Do they go somewhere like we do; if yes, where do they go, or what happens to them when they die? This is the main topic of discussion. Do you have accurate information or explanation on this?
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2020
ddooskie:

How will the person be aware of all this when s/he is already dead? undecided even [b]the Bible says that the dead remain dead and are not aware of anything [/b]cool
Just make the best use of your time now that you're still breathing.
The same dead that the Bible says are crying for justice 24/7 are not aware of anything I disagree. Physical death is NOT the end of consciousness. Some people (like those who practice the dark arts, necromancers, prophets etc) have a way to even communicate and talk with the "dead".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Biden Will Be Impeached, Apostle Suleman Prophesy On The New Us President / Trump Prophet Jeremiah Johnson Who Predicted 2020 Victory Ends Ministry / BREAKING!!! SCOAN Members Reject Late Prophet TB Joshua’s Wife As Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.