Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano (64687 Views)

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) / Strange Insects Attack Crops In Kano - Farmers Cry Out, As Food Shortage Looms / Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Arrewa: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2020
Chocolatesauce:
Woooow!!
Very impressive. I stay at northwest University main campus road, filin dantata...
Good work man. God bless you and your team!!
Hausawa baza su tashi ba!!
Thank you very much... Godiya muke!

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by akigbemaru: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Let's stand tall for nature
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Yaronkirki: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:
if you're in kano... You come let's screen you

Where is the location
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Arrewa: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Yaronkirki:

Where is the location
send me a pm
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's pointless. Cow go chop am
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:
very good... If you're in kano then pm...

No I'm not in Kano. I am in Niger State
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by DrChukki: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:
very good brother in struggle...

We need people like you...pls pm me let's connect

Okay... Just send me a mail...

mathematicschuks@gmail.com

Im waiting to hear from you...

Thanks
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by obaaderemi: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
theenchanter:
Arrewa, it'll be better if u keep doing community service for ur people and PLS ENCOURAGE THEM TO EMBRACE WESTERN EDUCATION.
This ends it. If only the north would embrace education and modernity.
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Muftimenk: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
This is kano....

Na kofar nasarawa be this?

Chai the place don change oo shocked
Arrewa:
This is kano....

Na kofar nasarawa be this?

Chai the place don change oo
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Muftimenk: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
if you're in kano... You come let's screen you
Salamualaikum

Arrewa am also interested o

Abeg help a brother
Jazakallahu khaira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I Found In The Dead Palm Tree On Our Home Garden / Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish / WARNING: Front Page Hijacking No Longer Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.