Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano (64755 Views)

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) / Strange Insects Attack Crops In Kano - Farmers Cry Out, As Food Shortage Looms / Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by stealmatic(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
yanabasee1:

You and I know that the arewas are the problem of this country....

If we begin to invest anything in this country and it yields good results tomorrow...The Arewas will highjack it and claim their born to rule standard....and then introduce federal character standard and then claim the highest based on population and begin their embezzlement and looting spree...

If the Arewas can be controlling this country's oil and are the highest beneficiaries of the crude oils when their region have no single oil...Then we can't deal with the problems of this country like this...

The first step we need is to restructure this country and we can work it from there....Take the power away from the Central government or reduce it's manipulation.

Our judiciary arm of government is supposed to be independent from the executive...

Our Electorial Body is supposed to be independent from the executive...

We need to restructure...
bro must u detail this thread with all dis giberish,just say Weldon and move on,the pictures are fine and I wish they continue

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Pat081: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good job but that does not stop them if their madness come they can kill at anytime
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Edo2020: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Optional09:
Who is bank rolling you?

In FFK’s voice; "do you know who you are talking to?” grin

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Eriokanmi: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
What that alhaja on the bicycle was doing fit cause accident oo. What if the clothe she's wearing entered the tyre spoke and landed her on a bare floor or in a gutter, inflicting great injuries on her. I understand she was trying to cover her butty from being seen but since she's wearing trousers, that should suffice in my opinion. We need be careful in what we do.

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Nigerian youths....

It's time to start giving back to Nature and humanity!

Let's plant trees!

I'm impressed by your initiative bro. How can I participate in your project? I love that you are looking after nature.

Let's me do this with you pls

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by DrChukki: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Nature

I have similar a vision with you but not working on it yet.

I will like to join and work with your team...

I'm an Easterner but Currently I'm in Nasarawa state.

I want us to connect so we extend this initiative to the North Central were I base and also to other parts of Nigeria...?

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Ykc2(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
If a city is painted with gold and everything in that city is free of charge but you can killed because of reglion that city dont worth living, dominic nwaobodo 1967

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by jrusky(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sorry who is this?

Which Kano? I guess not Kano of Ganduje?

You mean the Kano where someone is to stone to death?

Sorry you mean Kano where a dude doing his music was to be kill for damn shit blasohemy or which Kano are you talking about? Pls just asking?

Pls if you are talking about Ganduje Kano bro na only you go waka that useless waka.

Education my foot!!! In a state that is running sharia and take pleasure to promote bloodshed by lying against Allah talking religion crap bah?

Bro pls just go sit your a s s somewhere before they grap you and charge you too for blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Amaalik: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
A welcome initiative indeed. May this your giant effort not be in vain. You also make sure that the plant does not from dryness after the rainy season
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Seebrian(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Very commendable initiative. Please enough of hate, let love lead. I don't see the reason why someone wants to derail this beautiful thread.

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Dynamite789: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Stealing money from the south to develop the north is not cool

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by FireKing: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
I have bn trying to connect with this panacea body of yours..... How do I reach you and let's get started ok.....I'm WAITING ON YOU
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Nature can beautify a city...
This is kano
This river below is also in kano? Keep deceiving yourself

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Nasproperty: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Those girls that tie curtains like superwoman, can they fly?
@your dp.
Can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
I love this. OP.. if only I could be one of ur team members

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wfaluse:

I think you have a mental disorder. May God heal you
the guy is right jare.
typical northerners, any small wahala dem don commot dagger
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by dominion001(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
A beautiful environment occupied by wicked minded people.

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by mujaya1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]the most stupid set of people on earth are igbo, educated illiterate, baby factory, drug sellers, fake China product seller in the name of business

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by kiddkash(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
As promoters of community and environmental health awareness, we have explained to the community the importance of trees in our everyday activities and they bowed to protect the seedlings for a time immemorial.
well done. most people love it, but they wont take out just little of their time to do it

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Ategberoson(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
I just hope those Bandits and other miscreants in North won't destroyed it

I was expecting to see pictures of enlightening those in rural of Kano about social relations, tolerance and life development, you're showing pictures of cities in kano where the learned and elites lives

I really like that fat yansh girl on that pic though, I don't know Hausa have Orobo too
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by AbuAeesha: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
yanabasee1:

If we begin to invest anything in this country and it yields good results tomorrow...The Arewas will highjack it and claim their born to rule standard....and then introduce federal character standard and then claim the highest based on population and begin their embezzlement and looting spree...

If the Arewas can be controlling this country's oil and are the highest beneficiaries of the crude oils when their region have no single oil...Then we can't deal with the problems of this country like this...

The first step we need is to restructure this country and we can work it from there....Take the power away from the Central government or reduce it's manipulation.

Our judiciary arm of government is supposed to be independent from the executive...

u don't have to blame others from for ur failures,wen has any northerner forcefully hijacked ur rightfully owned property,when??
the problem with you folks is lack of unity, wch the northerners practically practice.

1 Like

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by Bahamas95(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
OP why wasting your time to plant trees

I am very sure Slawormir would have preferred that other stuff.

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by AbuAeesha: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
yanabasee1:

You know too well that you and Benue State are being controlled by the Arewas and the main reason why you have resorted to asslicking their butts for decades now while they've been killing your people in cold blood.

.Your governors and commissioners will never make a personal decision if their decision isn't accepted at the villa....

This is why Benue state is stagnated in development and infrastructure and in everything....

I hope
it's the same northerners that squandered the recent NDDC funds abi.
those dirty corrupt governors that are siphoning their pples fund to abroad, Ibori,and otbers,is it still the northerners that impersonated them to commit such crimes? my pal u are wallowing in the pond delusion

3 Likes

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by nedekid: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
This is kano....
Na only this bridge de kano? shocked
Nice pics though.
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by nedekid: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
kachdviruz:
Fulani cows will still eat it.
Abi ohh grin
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by omoadeleye(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Mother nature is the last hope for humanity

You want to create a ghost forest?
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by AnanseK(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
yanabasee1:

I know that the bigots and children of hate will be offended by this thread. What pleases them is only hateful insults and hostile divisive arguments.
Please allow us to celebrate the persons who initiated this non-political environmental preservation and protection hactivities in Kano. Search and

Search on,
There are enough hate speech threads and forums for you to vent your frustrations and hate, bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by DMerciful(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
That's why we are calling for separation. You people keep insisting one oneness even when you know it doesn't exist. Why stay with a supposed enemy?
Arrewa:
see as the heavy bigot is pretending to be rational...

This country is so messed up with hate!
Re: Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano by DMerciful(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
They ignore the elephant in the room which is Islamic extremism to focus on planting trees. Deradicalizing Kano is a matter of existential urgency!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I Found In The Dead Palm Tree On Our Home Garden / Guitarfish Caught By Fishermen In Lagos Lagoon This Morning (Photos) / Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.