Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) (1120 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Just as Albert Einstein created the a formulae that formed the basics of nuclear weapons and energy and ended the world war II but then became a big problem. What if I told you that I just found the Formula to solving every problem in life

W+T^2=L

What if I told you that formula is the answer to Cancer, Racism, Evil, Diabetes, coronavirus, and every other evil that ravages our world?

Every solution we ever created for ourselves have almost always come with disadvantages or consequences but what if there is one solution that solves every problem, sounds crazy right? Yeah, I think I found that master formula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwJLEbduxLo

Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by yanabasee1(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Bullshitting.....
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by Aboks(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Trash
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by Mandela27: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Let there be jobs for everyman in the country and we will not have problems again.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by donbachi(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2020
Problem raise to power2

1 Like

Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2020
IamPlato:
Just as Albert Einstein created the a formulae that formed the basics of nuclear weapons and energy and ended the world war II but then became a big problem. What if I told you that I just found the Formula to solving every problem in life

W+T^2=L

What if I told you that formula is the answer to Cancer, Racism, Evil, Diabetes, coronavirus, and every other evil that ravages our world?

I will be making a video to explain this formula... Follow this topic and I will be updating us ...

Thank you
U come thief my formula. But it is actually- W+T^22=Q^2
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

U come thief my formula. But it is actually- W+T^22=Q^2
Lol... Which your formula
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
Bullshitting.....
You don't have to worry, it's for people with sense
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Aboks:
Trash
It's not for everyone
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mandela27:
Let there be jobs for everyman in the country and we will not have problems again.
If there is job for all, we will have more problems...

Don't worry I will update you all
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by Mandela27: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
IamPlato:
If there is job for all, we will have more problems...

Don't worry I will update you all
Change starts with you.If I have a job,I won't have problems,and the change just began like that.
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by Zenithpeak(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
IamPlato:

W+T^2=L

I will be making a video to explain this formula... Follow this topic and I will be updating us ...

Thank you

We all the "W" at the beginning of your formula is equal to WOMEN every problem is built around them.

Adam and Eve
Samson and Delilah
Solomon and 1,000 women
King Ahab and Jezebel
Joseph and the wife Potiphar

If we solve the "W" problem the rest is easy
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Zenithpeak:

We all the "W" at the beginning of your formula is equal to WOMEN every problem is built around them.

Adam and Eve
Samson and Delilah
Solomon and 1,000 women
King Ahab and Jezebel
Joseph and the wife Potiphar

If we solve the "W" problem the rest is easy
women kor wonder ni. just stop guessing, no one can guess it right until i reveal it
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by dannex4adx(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
IamPlato:

W+T^2=L

Thank you

I am with you bro! make sure you carry me along.
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
dannex4adx:

yes thank you
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 6:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Later Today I Will Be Posting A Video On My youtube Channel about This. I Want You To Follow And Keep Track To The end.
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2020
Mandela27:

It is impossible, even if you provide jobs for everyone there will still be problems.
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2020
dannex4adx:

1 Like

Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by Ifybwoy7: 1:55am On Sep 01, 2020
If i go become millionaire with this formula then no p. but the other way round then gerrarahere .
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2020
IamPlato:

I think nairaland stopped me from making posts or something.... But anyway, here is the solution I hinted about.... Watch the video
Re: I Just Found A Master solution for mankind (picture and video) by IamPlato(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Updated

Subscribe to my YouTube channel

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing You Bring Into A Relationship?? / Businessman Advises Broke Men On What Their Priority Should Be (Photo) / How True Is This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.