Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

#bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Like My Brother, Just Like You” – Nengi Reminds Ozo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Like My Brother, Just Like You” – Nengi Reminds Ozo (442 Views)

Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Like My Brother, Just Like You” – Nengi Reminds Ozo by woloadedCEO: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Big brother Naija housemate, Nengi has reminded Ozo for the umpteenth time, that he is like a brother to her.

They had a conversation last night and Ozo complained about seeing Nengi and Kiddwaya in a suspicious position in the toilet. Nengi explained to him that he was just helping her unzip her dress.

She then told him that Kidd is like a brother to her just like him, and that he should get it into his head.

“Kidd is like my brother in this house, get it into your head, let it sink, like you are my brother, just the same way you are like my brother” she said.

•••••••••••••••
Watch the video using link below…

https://woloaded.com.ng/2020/08/30/bbnaija-kiddwaya-is-like-my-brother-just-like-you-nengi-reminds-ozo/

Re: #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Like My Brother, Just Like You” – Nengi Reminds Ozo by techmo(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Brother zone
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Like My Brother, Just Like You” – Nengi Reminds Ozo by whela(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Osheeeeee..Mrs brotherhood

(1) (Reply)

Couple Q & A Stupid Answers Only / White Board Animation And Advert Video Creation / Godzilla Vs Kong Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.