Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

One Op Said Nairaland Guys Are Ugly That's Why They Complain about girls, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Op Said Nairaland Guys Are Ugly That's Why They Complain about girls, (283 Views)

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Op Said Nairaland Guys Are Ugly That's Why They Complain about girls, by TkhGuy(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Being after money not handsome,
but that's bullshit in another level

In my analogy, most ugly boys, FCK your beautiful queens. While most our handsome guys end up with ugly hoes.

But I will not o..

I was reading the thread half way before I noticed it could be ugly dude that wrote it, so i cut out quickly stop before transfer of ugly start.

1. First of all girls don't troll on handsome guys but moneysome guys

2. Girls don't mean what they say and don't say what they mean.

3. Most fck boys who have lot of girlfriends are neither handsome or super rich.

4. Girls can say a lot of things to get attention which is mostly ironic.

5. Girls don't know what they truly want, until you aggressively throw out an option by showcasing what you have.

If you understand that phrase no be fine boy I go chop, you will known it hits hards to know that most pretty girls you met, end up with the most ugly guy in the world, with less or serious money.

It didn't get to top, the ugly guys actually are good at fcking pretty girls, cos they always sag, do lot of alcohol, Indian hemp, they do broke, they are careless, they are bold, abusive and think less but act more, so

If you want to be good at fcking girls, do more, act more, say less.
Re: One Op Said Nairaland Guys Are Ugly That's Why They Complain about girls, by ExBanker: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Your ending paragraphs makes sense sha. In a nut shell, do not over calculate on top woman matter
Re: One Op Said Nairaland Guys Are Ugly That's Why They Complain about girls, by TkhGuy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
ExBanker:
Your ending paragraphs makes sense sha. In a nut shell, do not over calculate on top woman matter
Yea transfer that energy into making more money.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Amaka? / IF A Catholic Father Mistakenly Imgregnates During School Days And Later Know / Very Creative! You Guys Will Love This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.