Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony (1822 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / IPOB: Ibo Group Presses For Mass Murder Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Drchristian:

Let them use bokoharram route it will make things easier for Nigeria government.

Thank God the whole south east is very small part of Nigeria is also landlocked inside Nigeria. All you Ipob will be picked up like a snall inside your holes one by one.

Ipob cannot be as aggressive as bokoharram
They only gave you contract to promote the terror of your terror government and you're trying so hard to represent with your little cow brain. You obviously knows nothing outside terrorism, but maybe one day you will realize how things work in a saner clime.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:

Stop contradicting yourself, Igbo can go about things lawfully not through insane and unrecognized Nnamdi kanu (A wanted man)
I have stated that Ipob has been proscribed a terrorist group in Nigeria and if you wanna parade yourself as Ipob to hold a protest you will be killed by trigger happy policemen or soldiers looking for avenue to kill. Do you know some soldiers and police are proudly counting scores of people they've killed?

The Ipob people that got shot this recent time who will fight for them? Obviously nobody.
You're obviously a child typing with your mother's phone. You're writing all this jargons with the hope to cow the IPOB to be intimidated grin if we did not bow when thousands of our men has been killed, you think is by this senseless cabbage you wrote there that will make us to bow? What a fool you're. I personally joined IPOB officially after witnessing the killing of a member, that multivariated me to join IPOB. The earlier you understand that we ain't cowards the better for you.

As for who will fight for those who were recently killed in Enugu, don't worry about that, those who're actively responsible will feel the heat. You can expect us to make much noise on the issue only if you're foolish.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Jax1: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Igbo are not going about their secession in a lawful way. If Igbo people wants to secede, is a procedural process that must be undertaken by the five eastern governors of south eastern region also traditional monarch has their own roles to play but the eminent leaders of south eastern region has pledged their loyalty to Nigeria.

The Igbo people in South South, South West and Northern parts have also pledged their allegiance to Nigeria therefore, if anyone that wants to support the deviant behaviors of Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts he or she should just be eliminated by the DSS ASAP. Confiscating weapon or not.

No unlawful gathering in the South Eastern part

No unlawful training

No protest

All because is already a volatile region under the control of operation python dance(a force to checkmate Ipob/terrorists excesses).

You cannot be in Nigeria and be agitating for Biafra inside Nigeria.

IPOB has been proscribed a terrorist group do not complain if they are getting shot for disturbing the peace of the world.

If you want to die, go and join an IPOB protest. You die just for nothing sake.

A stark illiterate like you shouldn't be disturbing sane people on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jax1:

A stark illiterate like you shouldn't be disturbing sane people on nairaland.
Igbos like you are sane illiterates?
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by ThatFairGuy1: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chigozi has said it all

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by BabaRamota1980: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
naijafella:
Let our 5 SE Governors agree to a secession if truly we want to leave this country. Only the ignorant ones among us will be used to achieve some personal gains. Some of us don wise up oh..

The backbone for governors in SE resides in SW. Wealthy Ibos in Lagos, alias Lagos-boys, influence input and outcome of policies in government houses in SE. They are the most reliable advocates of pro-Nigeria. In fact, those Ibos shouting for their people to return home are wasting their time, which home Lagos-boys will die put for Lagos!

Lagos-boys love Nigeria more than Lord Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Chigozi has said it all
Thanks for uploading this

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Jax1: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:

Igbos like you are sane illiterate?

Pause for a while and think through the rubbish u posted thinking u made sense.

My guess was right. U can't eat fermented ewedu and behave in a generally accepted manner. Bag of idiot

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by BabaRamota1980: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jax1:

Pause for a while and think through the rubbish u posted thinking u made sense.

My guess was right. U can't eat fermented ewedu and behave in a generally accepted manner. Bag of idiot
Fermented ewedu and amala is yummy! We dont eat shit and bread sandwich.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:

I don't expect it to make sense to you though upon sighting your username. The same constitution sees Ipob as a group that deserves death(terrorists).
All the Ipob members that got killed who has ever taken Nigerian to court amongst your keypad warriors or your leaders? I swear nobody send them except the fleeing Namdi Counu.

Who will fight for them, you people lied to them and they ignorantly went to protest and got shot, ordinary hospital bills Nnamdi kanu did not pay.

Biafra or death, it means go and protest and die
Everyone reading all the nonsense you're yapping here from outside the Zoo will be wondering the nature of animal you're. Because it is a common notion to every normal human being that one has the right to either belong or not. All this nonsense you wrote there makes no single sense because we already know that it's not an easy way before we embark upon the journey. All the western countries today witnessed the same faith at one point or the other, Israel for example, and today you can see where they are. Hitler and some other terror minded bastards like you also said more of the rubbish you're yapping today as they never believed it will ever be possible for the Israelites to be free. Continue with your trial.

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Everyone reading all the nonsense you're yapping here from outside the Zoo will be wondering the nature of animal you're. Because it is a common notion to every normal human being that one has the right to either belong or not. All this nonsense you wrote there makes no single sense because we already know that it's not an easy way before we embark upon the journey. All the western countries today witnessed the same faith at one point or the other, Israel for example, and today you can where they are. Hitler and some other terror minded bastards like you also said more of the rubbish you're yapping today as they never believed it will ever be possible for the Israelites to be free. Continue with your trial.
I don't trade insult but you cannot even comprehend my stance above all you broke nairaland rules just like you Ipob broke Nigerian rule.
Go out there and fight for Biafra and be quoting useless rules that doesn't exist anywhere.
Igbos are no threat to Nigeria.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

What has South Eastern leaders done to curtail your problems in the east? They are in control of soldiers, police, Navy etc in your zone.
South easterners problem is Igbo leaders.
To some extent you're correct, but you must also understand that it is the way Nigeria structure is built, that's why they now decides who becomes governor in any Eastern state, recently was hope uzodimma, they select those who will be submissive enough to do their bidding. When Ohaneze were lamenting on Igbo presidency, the Northern Youths presented Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonnaya Onu, they even added Ugwuanyi, they selected those who are responsible for the mess we found ourselves into and told us that they are the best candidate for us, you can imagine audacity.

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by tungamaje: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
@Mraphel, I would have preferred you created a thread on the reason why Nigerians are currently very hungry. Have you realized farmers have abandoned farming because of the herdsmen menace. I believe hunger is the biggest threat we are facing now in Nigeria. Go to our markets people can't afford the most common food (garri) I asked one of the market women why garri has become so expensive that people can't afford it. Her reply? My brother, Fulani. She explained that farmers who previously grew cassava have abandoned farming because the Fulani cows would eat up everything unchallenged. Stop wasting your time creating unnecessary threads attacking people who are agitating peacefully. Be bold and face the real trouble makers

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:

I don't trade insult but you cannot even comprehend my stance above all you broke nairaland rules just like you Ipob broke Nigerian rule.
Go out there and fight for Biafra and be quoting useless rules that doesn't exist anywhere.
Igbos are no threat to Nigeria.
grin grin grin Really? And over 25% of topics in Nairaland is about IPOB or Biafra and created mostly by you Fulani media contractors masquerading themselves with Biafra Monikas? And your terrorist security are panicking on sighting any small gathering? grin grin grin grin You're not even sincere to your own self, how would I now expect you to be sincere with me? What a dummy dunce.

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingzizzy:

There is no way I can explain it to that you will understand. There is no justification to shoot an unarmed person, no matter what they parade themselves as
Why would you even wasting your time educating a pure animal with cow brain?

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:

Then don't put yourself at risk even in civilized country unarmed blacks are being slaughtered talk less of Nigeria.

Do you people see what I'm talking about? This thing here is a pure animal with nama brain.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
padi94:
This OP is an Illiterate, no body who is learned will type the rubbish you typed up there.
Nigeria is not its landed brother its it's people. There is a constitution that guides its existence, in that constitution there is freedom of speech, right of association, freedom to protest injustice of any kind.

Anyone can gather nd protest anything that is injustice to them, just like the Muslim lawyers, MURIC, Shiites, ASUU, Labour Union, APC etc... once did and still does, Ipob has a right to exercise same freedom.

Don't quote me stupidly, just read what I have written, severally. If you don't understand it ask someone else.
If you quote me without sense I will know you are truly an Illiterate.
Unfortunately the terrorist bastard is doing his job assigned to him but failure is their destination.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Lovelive: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingzizzy:

You Northerners have a strange way of reasoning. Let it be know that even though is banned IPOB, there several Biafran groups such as BIM led by Uwazurike, MASSOB led by Uche Madu and BZF led by Ben Onwuka. None of these 3 organisations are banned and they have the ful right to protest and agitate for Biafra.

Chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution has given everyone the right to protest about anything they like and the international laws on self determination allows any group to freely agitate or protest for a separate country

So even though IPOB is proscribed there are many other Biafran organisations that can freely protest

What is however funny is despite Boko Haram, ISWAP and armed bandits killing people all over Nigeria. Despite herdsmen terrorising people in different communities in Enugu state, the security agents have time to be going after unarmed people exercising in a school field

Thats how you know that Nigeria isnt a serious country
The authorities say IPOB are armed, yet nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB is a terrorist group, yet nobody in the East is terrified of IPOB except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB are violent, yet the only violence attributed to IPOB always starts with the authorities being present.

A time comes when you have to ask, 'Is IPOB the problem or the authorities?'

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Drchristian:

Google it
see how small your reasoning ability is ,he asked you if anyone has been convicted and you are running like the afonja you are kua

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Lovelive: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:

The Ipob people that got shot this recent time who will fight for them? Obviously nobody.

Who tagged them IPOB. You killed Innocent people in Biafra land and tagged them IPOB.

Now to your question: If you find joy killing unarmed people thinking "Obviously nobody" will fight for them, it' s huge lie. You are sleeping. Wake up and see !

Only time and nature (GOD) ll tell.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Do you people see what I'm talking about? This thing here is a pure animal with nama brain.

grin angry
Are u Nnamdi KANU our dilector to begin with?
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Dayvidblue: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
As much as I favour secession of the Igbo nation, I've always expressed my misgivings about this Kanu guy. Why should my fellow Igbo men be following a person of nk's character. An individual poised at creating divisions amongs the Igbo people and earning us enemies here and there.
Wars are not won based on might alone, if that is the case israel won't be the terror of the Arab world, they are what they are because of a number of factors which includes the strength of their allies. You don't go about making
enemies with those that should be your allies.
Let's do away with bigotry and constant attacks on perceived enemies, put our house in order and then reach out to earn positive sentiment towards our cause.

padi94:
This OP is an Illiterate, no body who is learned will type the rubbish you typed up there.
Nigeria is not its landed brother its it's people. There is a constitution that guides its existence, in that constitution there is freedom of speech, right of association, freedom to protest injustice of any kind.

Anyone can gather nd protest anything that is injustice to them, just like the Muslim lawyers, MURIC, Shiites, ASUU, Labour Union, APC etc... once did and still does, Ipob has a right to exercise same freedom.

Don't quote me stupidly, just read what I have written, severally. If you don't understand it ask someone else.
If you quote me without sense I will know you are truly an Illiterate.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by MrColdsweat: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Instead of the idiot to give us convincing reasons why we should stay in Nigeria and why he thinks nigeria can work, instead lfe proffering solutions, he's here exhibiting foolishness by threatening people.

Shameless man.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by MosheDayan: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Mraphel:
Igbo are not going about their secession in a lawful way. If Igbo people wants to secede, is a procedural process that must be undertaken by the five eastern governors of south eastern region also traditional monarch has their own roles to play but the eminent leaders of south eastern region has pledged their loyalty to Nigeria.

The Igbo people in South South, South West and Northern parts have also pledged their allegiance to Nigeria therefore, if anyone that wants to support the deviant behaviors of Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts he or she should just be eliminated by the DSS ASAP. Confiscating weapon or not.

No unlawful gathering in the South Eastern part

No unlawful training

No protest

All because is already a volatile region under the control of operation python dance(a force to checkmate Ipob/terrorists excesses).

You cannot be in Nigeria and be agitating for Biafra inside Nigeria.

IPOB has been proscribed a terrorist group do not complain if they are getting shot for disturbing the peace of the world.

If you want to die, go and join an IPOB protest. You die just for nothing sake.
[/s]
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by kingzizzy: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dayvidblue:
As much as I favour secession of the Igbo nation, I've always expressed my misgivings about this Kanu guy. Why should my fellow Igbo men be following a person of nk's character. An individual poised at creating divisions amongs the Igbo people and earning us enemies here and there.
Wars are not won based on might alone, if that is the case israel won't be the terror of the Arab world, they are what they are because of a number of factors which includes the strength of their allies. You don't go about making
enemies with those that should be your allies.

Let's do away with bigotry and constant attacks on perceived enemies, put our hours in order and then reach out to earn positive sentiment towards our cause.

You think Kanu is making enemies for Igbos? Whoever you think Kanu is making enemies against the Igbos were never friends of Igbos. You know why? If they were friends of Igbos, one single man would not be able to turn them into enemies

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Dayvidblue: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingzizzy:

You think Kanu is making enemies for Igbos? Whoever you think Kanu is making enemies against the Igbos were never friends of Igbos. You know why? If they were friends of Igbos, one single man would not be able to turn then into enemies
Not one single man, Kanu and his followers I meant.
Even I as fellow Igbo man have been attacked (although verbally) by them on the few occasions that I tried pointing out to them the flaws in their line of reasoning.
Any nation that goes about fighting all her enemies on different fronts at the same is bound to suffer heavy casualties. You have to unite with some "enemies" at certain points.
That is how the game is played.
Now look at it this way, ipob was proscribed by the government albeit via an irregular process, yet no one spoke up against it. Not because the group is truely a terror group in the real sense but because it had created enemity between itself and those that should have spoken up (I mean the several well meaning igbos in prominent positions, ohaneze ndi Igbo, and members of other tribes).
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by adekolaelect(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingzizzy:

You Northerners have a strange way of reasoning. Let it be know that even though is banned IPOB, there several Biafran groups such as BIM led by Uwazurike, MASSOB led by Uche Madu and BZF led by Ben Onwuka. None of these 3 organisations are banned and they have the ful right to protest and agitate for Biafra.

Chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution has given everyone the right to protest about anything they like and the international laws on self determination allows any group to freely agitate or protest for a separate country

So even though IPOB is proscribed there are many other Biafran organisations that can freely protest

What is however funny is despite Boko Haram, ISWAP and armed bandits killing people all over Nigeria. Despite herdsmen terrorising people in different communities in Enugu state, the security agents have time to be going after unarmed people exercising in a school field

Thats how you know that Nigeria isnt a serious country
The authorities say IPOB are armed, yet nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB is a terrorist group, yet nobody in the East is terrified of IPOB except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB are violent, yet the only violence attributed to IPOB always starts with the authorities being present.

A time comes when you have to ask, 'Is IPOB the problem or the authorities?'

why are you like this You said they no get Arms but killed DSS officers .you said they are not violence but Ipob is branded with hate and division speech .you said nobody sees them but Ohinaze Idigbos has come out to condemn Ipob and its activity in the region. Nigeria security has to concentrate more on you before you get power like Bokoharam. Bokoharam and Ipob are the threat to the existent of Nigeria .what make it difficult for Bokoharam members to have meeting freely in Nigeria publicly also make it difficult for Ipob to do the same. Whoever come out publicly to support any of the Two committed "Felony " If you don't know !!! You can't stand to create country in an existing country and expect the present government to treat you with lefty hand . If not the privilege of democracy your region would have be a war zone for killing Nigeria security officers .
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by kingzizzy: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
adekolaelect:
why are you like this You said they no get Arms but killed DSS officers .you said they are not violence but Ipob is branded with hate and division speech .you said nobody sees them but Ohinaze Idigbos has come out to condemn Ipob and its activity in the region. Nigeria security has to concentrate more on you before you get power like Bokoharam. Bokoharam and Ipob are the threat to the existent of Nigeria .what make it difficult for Bokoharam members to have meeting freely in Nigeria publicly also make it difficult for Ipob to do the same. Whoever come out publicly to support any of the Two committed "Felony " If you don't know !!! You can't stand to create country in an existing country and expect the present government to treat you with lefty hand . If not the privilege of democracy your region would have be a war zone for killing Nigeria security officers .

They killed DSS? And how many did DSS kill? Or is it only DSS that their lives are precious? DSS went where people were having meeting and opened fire for no reason. Did you expect that those people will not fight back? Nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities. Ohanaeze did not release any statement, statement that was signed by nobody.

A proper investigation must be conducted into this case because it was DSS that went to where there was no problem to cause problems
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by adekolaelect(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingzizzy:

They killed DSS? And how many did DSS kill? Or is it only DSS that theie lives are precious? DSS went where people were having meeting and opened fire for no reason. Did you expect that those people will not fight back? Nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities. Ohanaeze did not release any statement, statement that was signed by nobody.

A proper investigation must be conducted into this case because it was DSS that went to where there was no problem to cause problems
OK sir but any activity in the name of Ipob is Illegal in Nigeria bcs the group was proclaimed Terrorist and nobody is visible to challenge the proclamation in the court of law. It is impossible to term any meeting of a Terrorist group peaceful once the proclamation is yet to be lifted .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension As IPOB Wants To Kill This Innocent Woman - VIDEO / Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu / Igbo Girls Fleeing South East As IPOB/ESN Hunts For Sacrificial Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.