Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How I Was Duped By A 9jabet Game Seller - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Duped By A 9jabet Game Seller (217 Views)

How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi / Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience / Public Disclaimer On Video Of Police Officer Duped By Internet Fraudsters Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Duped By A 9jabet Game Seller by Dwiseone1: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
When one is under pressure one can easily give in to deceit. I usually see all manner of advert concerning sure bets and games sold online but have never tried buying one. Just last week I ran into serious financial trouble and wanted a say out, that was how a friend reminded me of Lekan. That Lekan sells sure 9jabet games. I contacted Lekan via WhatsApp. He asked me to send him 5k and balance him 15k after winning but refused to answer me after he got the bank alert from me. I asked him to refund me since he is not willing to send the game but has since refused to respond.

But every week he keeps sending the below message to me advertising his fake games yet he wont respond to all my messages to him. His number is not going through each time I place a call.

This is his number 0904 493 8376

"Hello brother

*Game is available now from the source which is 76 Odds and the game goes for 30,000 but payment of 15,000 must be pay first and 15,000 after winning*

* Note* something about life if you don’t risk it in life you cannot earn it because life itself is all about risk..

*Close your eyes and go for today’s game , don’t ignore this game because it would b a fantastic winning*

Payment of 15,000 must be pay before the game and 15,000 after winning

Make your payment and send your payment comfirmation to get your game instantly

Lekan
Zenith bank"

Friends, how do I get my money from this Lekan?

Re: How I Was Duped By A 9jabet Game Seller by naijafella(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
No quick money anywhere bro. Get that!
Re: How I Was Duped By A 9jabet Game Seller by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
You are a dumb mugu!

Why would you think someone would be selling big money for small money? If the games are sure, don't you think him and his family alone would be playing it to become billionaires?

Also, That your friend that told you about the lekan might even be the scammer himself or know him personally.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A 9jabet Game Seller by aoshi: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bro, there is nothing like sure game, i repeat there is nothing like sure bet.
If he/she has a sure bet, does he/she need your money to stake?
Re: How I Was Duped By A 9jabet Game Seller by Chepos1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dwiseone1:
When one is under pressure one can easily give in to deceit. I usually see all manner of advert concerning sure bets and games sold online but have never tried buying one. Just last week I ran into serious financial trouble and wanted a say out, that was how a friend reminded me of Lekan. That Lekan sells sure 9jabet games. I contacted Lekan via WhatsApp. He asked me to send him 5k and balance him 15k after winning but refused to answer me after he got the bank alert from me. I asked him to refund me since he is not willing to send the game but has since refused to respond.

But every week he keeps sending the below message to me advertising his fake games yet he wont respond to all my messages to him. His number is not going through each time I place a call.

This is his number 0904 493 8376

"Hello brother

*Game is available now from the source which is 76 Odds and the game goes for 30,000 but payment of 15,000 must be pay first and 15,000 after winning*

* Note* something about life if you don’t risk it in life you cannot earn it because life itself is all about risk..

*Close your eyes and go for today’s game , don’t ignore this game because it would b a fantastic winning*

Payment of 15,000 must be pay before the game and 15,000 after winning

Make your payment and send your payment comfirmation to get your game instantly

Lekan
Zenith bank"

Friends, how do I get my money from this Lekan?

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Never forget this.

Feel free to save and share.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Local Business Advertising Tips To Increase Revenue For Your Small Business / Japan - Africa Economic And Investment Forum 2021 / Resumption Of Students And Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.