Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) (45246 Views)

EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
dokie:

I am earnestly waiting for the answers too, because these guys just follow the crowd, without making objective deductions on their own..

What is Donald Trump's sin?

What is Trump's sin?
Can you guys please provide us answer. We need to learn. I really want to know what are some of these vilest and despicable things that Trump has done

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by stayclearofme: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
ybn:
What is your definition of racism? The CNN's? And Biden isn't one right? Kamara has shown us how racist Biden is. And he himself said "any black who vote for Trump isn't black". Isn't this statement a racial discrimination?

Guy I live here in Texas okay? I have no business with CNN I know what America use to be years ago and now, I go by what is going on in the society where I live.
Biden statement was borne out of anger over the death of George Floyd, the events that followed and Trump's reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by ybn(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Trump is only campaigning for a landslide. Otherwise, it is sure he winning.

AmazonTopaz:

Lol.
You are very oblivious.
Hillary was hated compared to Biden.
Trump will only win narrowly if he wins and Biden will start campaign next month.
Biden has been doing interviews so how is he hiding.The election is settled yet Trump is scared lol
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by rottennaija(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Merimental:

Oga leave America matter, ur country is now a laughing stock under ur very eyes.

do u know how much u guys now owe d Chinese in loans collected? undecided

Not as much as the US owes them.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by ekestic1976(f): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
justli:

I'm ...the man deserves my respect...he is a lone voice in a world of deceit and lie..

In times of great deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act...Owell

You must know him more than his own blood sister then? Than Mary his niece, than these people - John Bolton, Cohen, Woodward, etc. who have written bestsellers about his crooked ways and his hapless presidency. Stay there and continue to support a super conman who most reasonable Americans are running from.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Bojack(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
ibuildstuff:

This is my exact problem with Trump supporters, even if there was to be a second Messiah, Trump is definitely not that person.

What culture and heritage did UK ever have, speaking of morality is UK not even better than US.
You have a long way to go
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Cheeryfeet: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:
The most divisive and controversial president in US history. How he ended up being US president beats me.

Yeah that's how he will do another term that will still beat you again. Smh
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Let Trump take responsibilty if this was not an election year I wonder who you would have blamed.
Where did Biden support them.The funny thing is that their protest has been peaceful overtime but Trump nutcase supporters invade them and turn them violent eg.Kyle rittenhouse who was a Trump supporter that killed two protesters.
You are the one denying the truth.

Peaceful?
You see you? Too much CNN. Arsonist unleashed... For over three weeks now, they have burned down businesses and caused terror, and you dared to call them peaceful.

Trump has offered to help. He could end these whole thing in days, but Dems have refused to accept his helping hand for political reasons.

Why are these unrest only in Democrats states? It's simply because they aid them...it was well orchestrated, but unfortunately, it backfired

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
justli:

Interview to CardiB? Are you kidding me right now?
The thing about Biden is that he has no steam, no movement, no excitement around him...compare that to Obama, Hilary, and Trump's campaign, you'll understand...
To win election, people need to be excited enough to take the pain to vote...but Biden doesn't have that
He did an interview on CNN and other media outlets the past week.
Also excitements are not votes and some people don't open out excitement because of violent Trump supporters.I understand perfectly that elections are not childsplay and this one is very important for American's to play about so.
Who told you Biden does not have that?
Incase you don't know there has been a lot of registration and need to vote and avoid being complacent so that Trump cannot win again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
ybn:
Trump is only campaigning for a landslide. Otherwise, it is sure he winning.

He will not win by a landslide he can only win narrowly like before.
Do not delude yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Golan007: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
ybn:
Pandemic is old story. No nation is without its casualties. Move on. Biden has no message other than pandemic. Very sad indeed. Trump will humiliate him in November.

It is not an old story if you lost a loved one and/or you lose you house .

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Naijjablog(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Injera:

Mr man dig deep, really deep and see that Trump alone is the one stopping those working with Satan to enslave humanity.
These people have successful destroyed the UK , Sweden and France through destruction of their cultures and heritage.
USA is next and they are ones funding this so called BLM movement..cough cough Soros
Wtf did I just read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
justli:

Peaceful?
You see you? Too much CNN. Arsonist unleashed... For over three weeks now, they have burned down businesses and caused terror, and you dared to call them peaceful.

Trump has offered to help. He could end these whole thing in days, but Dems have refused to accept his helping hand for political reasons.

Why are these unrest only in Democrats states? It's simply because they aid them...it was well orchestrated, but unfortunately, it backfired
It is not about CNN the funny thing is that you live in Nigeria and apart from.CNN you have no mainstream media cable channel.aside CNN but instead go and read junk from far right websites.Stop blaming CNN.I.will say it again peaceful protesters are being hijacked by Trump.supporters to carry out violence and make the situation look chaotic
What help are you talking about?bringing the military to attack people for political gains right?They don't need his help because ge is playing politics with it the protest has always been peaceful until hijackers came.
Nothing backfired because from what we have been hearing TRUMP supporters visit democratic states to cause chaos.
The democrats have always condemned the unrest but do you expect them to stop peaceful protesters?nope
It is being hijacked read up and stop excusing Trump causing racial tensions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Golan007: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Atigba:

US is not divided.

Trump has brought everyone together, both black, white, Indian, Hispanic etc

Yes, those people gathering are just hugging each other and making campfires.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
ekestic1976:

You must know him more than his own blood sister then? Than Mary his niece, than these people - John Bolton, Cohen, Woodward, etc. who have written bestsellers about his crooked ways and his hapless presidency. Stay there and continue to support a super conman who most reasonable Americans are running from.

Can you deny the economy was at an all time high before covid, jobs were rolling in, anybody who could work had work to do, salaries were at their best,

The American farmers will come out of the creeks to vote for Trump a million times...he fought for them when China was running them over

The police, and the families stand strong with Trump, even New York police labour union endorsed the president

For years , Americans have bought drugs at an exorbitant prices for no reason...the big pharmas fed fat on working class citizens, no president had the balls to confront them....Trump did it... renegotiated and signed a new deal that will allow Americans access drug at the cheapest rate anywhere in the world

Every conservative will fight for Trump, because he has help restored back their right and dignity that Obama ruined

So tell me, which sensible person will vote for a senile Joe Biden ahead of Trump?

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

It is not about CNN the funny thing is that you live in Nigeria and apart from.CNN you have no mainstream media cable channel.aside CNN but instead go and read junk from far right websites.Stop blaming CNN.I.will say it again peaceful protesters are being hijacked by Trump.supporters to carry out violence and make the situation look chaotic
What help are you talking about?bringing the military to attack people for political gains right?They don't need his help because ge is playing politics with it the protest has always been peaceful until hijackers came.
Nothing backfired because from what we have been hearing TRUMP supporters visit democratic states to cause chaos.
The democrats have always condemned the unrest but do you expect them to stop peaceful protesters?nope
It is being hijacked read up and stop excusing Trump causing racial tensions

Lie to yourself all you want. It's your unalienable right
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by FuckOsuPigs: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cheeryfeet:

Yeah that's how he will do another term that will still beat you again. Smh

Says an American voter.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by dru23(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
nwaanambra1:
trump has a very solid support base from the people that actually matters in American Politics - THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

he will have a landslide victory in this election and will try to change the American constitution to accommodate his third term.

Sadly you are very 100000% correct.......
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by breadtom: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
So sad for Trump he is going no where he is a loser. Up biden we love you much love from NYC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by jesmond3945: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
colestephan86:

From my research , I have come to the conclusion that , those that cry more about racism are those that are backward among the human race, and thats Africans.
Arabs, Germans , Japs , Chinese , Europeans are never victims of racism you know why? It's simple cos they have more than enough for themselves.
The time we grow out own and depend on ourselves I assure you no one will dare call you ape or niggar .
you are very funny. Have you ever lived abroad among white people? Racism is a culture. It is in inborn, it is deeper than you think. A white child of 2 years looks down on you because of your skin colour, even if you are dangote. Anyway I don't want to say more than this.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by ekestic1976(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
justli:

Can you deny the economy was at an all time high before covid, jobs were rolling in, anybody who could work had work to do, salaries were at their best,

The American farmers will come out of the creeks to vote for Trump a million times...he fought for them when China was running them over

The police, and the families stand strong with Trump, even New York police labour union endorsed the president

For years , Americans have bought drugs at an exorbitant prices for no reason...the big pharmas fed fat on working class citizens, no president had the balls to confront them....Trump did it... renegotiated and signed a new deal that will allow Americans access drug at the cheapest rate anywhere in the world

Every conservative will fight for Trump, because he has help restored back their right and dignity that Obama ruined

So tell me, which sensible person will vote for a senile Joe Biden ahead of Trump?

Your sickness is palpably beyond cure. I'm not answering you again!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
raypapy:
I pray America will not witness another civil war soon..
God rest the departed soul
A ethnic war between white and blacks will be pure genocide..
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by jesmond3945: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ogaonos:
wat DT bro is saying is true.haveu notice DT hate towards Arab is nt as bad as racism towards us black.why Dubai,qatar.their development has help Arab views.imaging naija was developed as china.nd 10 African nations was developed it will change white views about us.is only Africa DT will end racism whether u like it or not.because the pple DT fueling racism is the news media like CNN who has told the world Africa lives on tree we are jungle pple.now they forming BLM movement.so wise up.if u think am lying as any 5 African American or whites DT wat they will say about us being a jungle country nt continent how does it affect racism many racist parent use this info to biase their children mindset by showing all the negatives of Africa which they can't do with Asians because it wouldn't work because the PlayStation. their children play is frm Japan the Toyota cars they see is Japan Nd d media report of Asia is cool Nd positive showing how develop and advance.
chai you think that a white man will respect you if you were developed? Issokay. Travel abroad live with all races and then come and modify your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
ekestic1976:

Your sickness is palpably beyond cure. I'm not answering you again!

Run away when facts hit you hard in the face...I'm not surprised.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Guide777(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
I am Trumpfied.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by jesmond3945: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Democrats are the ones dividing.
Yes, trump has a loud and uncouth mouth, and his covid response was poor, but his policies have been:
America first (renegotiate trade deals; strip non-americans of several goodies, although not so pleasant but it is keeping to his campaign promise- green card holders first!)
All lives matter (yes! It is not his fault that racist Americans feel that this is their president because he is pro-america, not pro-other things)
Criminal justice for blacks
Jobs for everyone, even if it is $1 per hour job, let that job sha dey, so that anyone can do to earn somtin.
World peace (not bombings everywhere. Yes, he sells nukes but how many is going to terror organizations and ISIS? Oh, he decimated that group with minimal fuss! But people were expecting war under him, where is it?!!!)

How I wish he can just shutup on social media, all this democrat-fueled vitriol wouldn't have worked!
just like pdp are the ones dividing Nigeria, I wonder why you will exempt a whole President from taking responsibility for the rot in his country. That's how he blamed who for COVid 19 deaths in his country. Like trump like buhari

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by jesmond3945: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
ebby9z:
Its either majority of the people in this thread have a comprehension problem or are just dumb. Apparently, Trump supporters are going on a rally and were blocked by BLM protesters who started a fight with them. Thats the problem with the extreme left, they demonise anyone thats not supporting their movement. Why not allow the supporters to do their rally? Why block them? At the end of the day, one of the supporters were killed and y'all are here blaming Trump.
The Main Stream Media have really done numbers on most of y'all.
you mean trump rally where they would demonize black people and call them name even using the n word . Go to hoodsite dot com, click on racism category and see the true picture of things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Xtianvic(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
ajl:
I live in the US. I foresee a huge race war or something calamitous happening in the US. I am already planning my exit strategy. Even my 16-year daughter was just telling me the kind of divisive politics-related comments or actions that comes out or happen among her school mates. It's just a sign of a country at the start point of a "new" era of divisiveness and disorderliness. And Trump has been successful in tearing apart many of the institutions created to maintain the order.
tearing apart? What about those defunding the police, what exactly are the doing?
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
jesmond3945:
you are very funny. Have you ever lived abroad among white people? Racism is a culture. It is in inborn, it is deeper than you think. A white child of 2 years looks down on you because of your skin colour, even if you are dangote. Anyway I don't want to say more than this.

When you walk the street wretched, people will at best treat you indifferently or with disdain.
It's on you to make it and earn their respect. Same story in America, same story in Nigeria.
Have you ever been poor and living or working among rich Nigerians?

You get treated with the disdain that society allows. This is human tendency. I wonder why we travel overseas and instead of facing you work seriously, you want every white woman to give you a warm embrace.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by jesmond3945: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
justli:

When you walk the street wretched, people will at best treat you indifferently or with disdain.
It's on you to make it and earn their respect. Same story in America, same story in Nigeria.
Have you ever been poor and living or working among rich Nigerians?

You get treated with the disdain that society allows. This is human tendency. I wonder why we travel overseas and instead of facing you work seriously, you want every white woman to give you a warm embrace.
when you travel to the west and live for sometime then we can have a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nigerians self, wetin concern una concern America. It's just like when Thomas's house is burning but he is fetching water to put out the fire in Raymond's. undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska / How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.