Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke (1194 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Jemerson: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
saaphiere:
He who finds a wife finds GOOd thing and obtain FAVOUR from God. If 'good' and 'favour' means wife, it safe to say " he who finds a wife finds wife thing and obtain wife from God.

Marry me
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Acidosis(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
saaphiere:
He who finds a wife finds GOOd thing and obtain FAVOUR from God. If 'good' and 'favour' means wife, it safe to say " he who finds a wife finds wife thing and obtain wife from God.

Yes, that's the exact meaning of the text.

Don't let your literal replacements of the English man's words f00l you. Those are the words of a Psalmist not Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
If a=b, and b=c, so a= c. Caspice?
saaphiere:
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Mariangeles(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Acidosis:

I hardly got what she was on about... grin
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

Same here. I'm still trying to unveil her mission here

1 Like

Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by crackhaus: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

That could only be possible with women who have very supportive husbands.
When I say supportive, not just financially.

Any woman who makes you believe it is easy to have a thriving career and still keep the home running successfully by herself is lying to you and slowly dying on the inside.

Lol, you have no idea... Some may have been supportive, some may not have been supportive... you can only insinuate.
Your strength and ambition is not a standard for all women.

And no one ever claimed it was easy.
Even just living life is not easy, so a woman who's expecting that there will be smooth sailing in anything she chooses to do with her life, is simply having a fantasy-type thinking... only those who believe one prince charming is coming to save them, will ever think like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by SifonAbasi(f): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
saaphiere:
IF YOUR HUSBAND'S LIFE DOES NOT APPRECIATE AFTER MARRIAGE, YOU ARE A WITCH (Proverbs 18:22)

* Don't look onto your husband before you buy bra.
* Don't allowed your husband alone to pay the children's school fees.
* Contribute no matter how small.
* As a woman, you were created to add value.
* Stop being a beggarly wife.
* Don't be a liability.
* Never too late to start or to change as a woman.
* Some of you are just sitting down popping out children and doing nothing.
* There's a way your husband will treat you if you add value to him.
* No man wants a liability in his life. He has a lot to battle at work.
* A man needs a woman that can operate at the same frequency of his brain.
* Wake up women.
* Stop biding the devil and start biding ignorance. The devil is in the state of coma.
* Stand up and take your place as a woman.
* The number of children you have is the number of properties you should have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWKXW1Pdo0Q

lalasticlala

What kind of message is this? Hmm
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Mariangeles(f): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, you have no idea... Some may have been supportive, some may not have been supportive... you can only insinuate.
Your strength and ambition is not a standard for all women.
I agree.
No woman should be shamed or compared to another for her seemingly weakness and shortcomings.

And no one ever claimed it was easy.
Even just living life is not easy, so a woman who's expecting that there will be smooth sailing in anything she chooses to do with her life, is simply having a fantasy-type thinking... only those who believe one prince charming is coming to save them, will ever think like that. grin

Well, I don't agree that a woman should overexert herself to try to prove to whoever that she's a super woman
I believe a woman should give her best as much as she can to her family, and should be appreciated for whatever she's able to give and not to be pressured into doing more than she can.

Like it or not, knights in shining amour still do exist tongue
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Acidosis:

Don't let your literal replacements of the English man's words f00l you. Those are the words of a Psalmist not Jesus Christ.
Alright.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

What I was on about?
These are what I was on about.
Just like my mentor Mrs Funke, I am on about telling my fellow women not to be a liability to their men. I'm on about showing women that them too can do it. I'm on about telling women not to wait on a man for everything. I'm on about women empowerment. These are what I'm on about.
I'll appreciate if you join us live tomorrow to know more about what I'm on about. Thanks.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Acidosis:

Same here. I'm still trying to unveil her mission here

Try harder.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Mariangeles(f): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
saaphiere:
What I was on about?
Just like my mentor Mrs Funke, I am on about telling my fellow women not to be a liability to their men. I'm on about showing women that them too can do it. I'm on about telling women not to wait on a man for everything. I'm on about women empowerment. These are what I'm on about.
I'll appreciate if you join us live tomorrow to know more about what I'm on about. Thanks.

OK dear. Thanks. grin
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by crackhaus: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

I agree.
No woman should be shamed or compared to another for her seemingly weakness and shortcomings.

Well, I don't agree that a woman should overexert herself to try to prove to whoever that she's a super woman
I believe a woman should give her best as much as she can to her family, and should be appreciated for whatever she's able to give and not to be pressured into doing more than she can.

Like it or not, knights in shining amour still do exist tongue
How would you know if the ones who juggled successfully, all over-exerted themselves without some satisfaction and enjoyment?

And no, no one's pressuring anyone.

I simply aimed to dispel the notion that women are all about birthing and raising kids without the need to aspire for more.
I don't know such women, fortunately.

Knights in shinning armour? Sure they exist.
Problem is, they hardly ever come in the exact type of armour the woman wanted. grin

Could come in silver, bronze, iron, gold, or even aluminium armour.
All are armour, and he's still a knight grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Mariangeles(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
crackhaus:

Who told you the ones who juggled successfully, over-exerted themselves without some satisfaction and enjoyment?
And who's pressuring who?

I simply aimed to dispel the notion that women are all about birthing and raising kids without the need to aspire for more.
I don't know such women, fortunately.

Knights in shinning armour? Sure they exist.
Problem is, they hardly ever come in the exact type of armour the woman wanted. grin

Could come in silver, bronze, iron, gold, or even aluminium armour.
All are armour, and he's still a knight grin

Yes, there's a satisfaction that comes with having a successful career and running the home, but what I am trying to make you understand is it is mostly at the detriment of themselves.
The truth is women hardly speak up when they feel too much pressure. Nervous breakdown is real and I believe women are more likely to suffer it.
When people like saaphiere's pastor keep pushing, pressurizing women to prove themselves no matter the circumstances with the whip of her words in the name of motivational speaking , they lose it at the end of the day.
I know her type....they say more than they do.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by crackhaus: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

Yes, there's a satisfaction that comes with having a successful career and running the home, but what I am trying to make you understand is it is mostly at the detriment of themselves.
The truth is women hardly speak up when they feel too much pressure. Nervous breakdown is real and I believe women are more likely to suffer it.
When people like saaphiere's pastor keep pushing, pressurizing women to prove themselves no matter the circumstances with the whip of her words in the name of motivational speaking , they lose it at the end of the day.
The bold text is not a fact, and also quite contradictory when juxtaposed with the sentence preceding it.
I mean if there's satisfaction, then it can't really be detrimental since this satisfaction is for themselves...right?

At least you previously made exceptions for women who have/had supportive husbands, lol.
Do you also think their satisfaction is/was detrimental to themselves?

3 Likes

Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

You must really know Mrs Funke than I do to say this. So tell me more about her.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
crackhaus:

The bold text is not a fact, and also quite contradictory when juxtaposed with the sentence preceding it.
I mean if there's satisfaction, then it can't really be detrimental since this satisfaction is for themselves...right?

At least you previously made exceptions for women who have/had supportive husbands, lol.
Leave them alone.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Mariangeles(f): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
crackhaus:

By detrimental, I meant health-wise.

It is not that contradictory.

In fact, because of the satisfaction we get, we can easily get carried away with work and all. The more we get, the more we want. Aiming for the top, we keep going and never stop. I mean, why stop when you can keep going right? And there's nothing wrong with that, unless your health is at stake.
It takes someone who really cares about your well-being to take note to remind you to stop and take a break to at least breathe.
It is an issue for most women nobody is talking about.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by crackhaus: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

By detrimental, I meant health-wise.

It is not that contradictory.

In fact, because of the satisfaction we get, we can easily get carried away with work and all. The more we get, the more we want. Aiming for the top, we keep going and never stop. I mean, why stop when you can keep going right? And there's nothing wrong with that, unless your health is at stake.
It takes someone who really cares about your well-being to take note to remind you to stop and take a break to at least breathe.
It is an issue for most women nobody is talking about.
Lol, health-wise?
You don't mean that, do you?

But seriously, you do know that husbands die earlier than their wives on average right?

I mean, these are the same husbands who get little love, get little appreciation, get hounded for not helping out their wives more... yet for some reason, the women you say are experiencing health challenges because of over-exertion are outliving their husbands.

Perhaps giving some examples of the health challenges these women who successfully juggle work/career and raising children usually experience, might help.

3 Likes

Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Mariangeles(f): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, health-wise?
You don't mean that, do you?

But seriously, you do know that husbands die earlier than their wives on average right?

I mean, these are the same husbands who get little love, get little appreciation, get hounded for not helping out their wives more... yet for some reason, the women you say are experiencing health challenges because of over-exertion are outliving their husbands.

Perhaps giving some examples of the health challenges these women who successfully juggle work/career and raising children usually experience, might help.

You do know that extreme fatigue and exhaustion kills right? Seriously...
Also, nervous breakdown can lead to so many health complications.
I don't believe that more husbands die earlier than their wives.
The thread is gradually taking a different turn...
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by feedthenation(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
saaphiere:
IF YOUR HUSBAND'S LIFE DOES NOT APPRECIATE AFTER MARRIAGE, YOU ARE A WITCH (Proverbs 18:22)

* Don't look onto your husband before you buy bra.
* Don't allowed your husband alone to pay the children's school fees.
* Contribute no matter how small.
* As a woman, you were created to add value.
* Stop being a beggarly wife.
* Don't be a liability.
* Never too late to start or to change as a woman.
* Some of you are just sitting down popping out children and doing nothing.
* There's a way your husband will treat you if you add value to him.
* No man wants a liability in his life. He has a lot to battle at work.
* A man needs a woman that can operate at the same frequency of his brain.
* Wake up women.
* Stop biding the devil and start biding ignorance. The devil is in the state of coma.
* Stand up and take your place as a woman.
* The number of children you have is the number of properties you should have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWKXW1Pdo0Q

lalasticlala

These are deep and thoughtful points for everybody
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by crackhaus: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

You do know that extreme fatigue and exhaustion kills right? Seriously...
Also, nervous breakdown can lead to so many health complications.
I don't believe that more husbands die earlier than their wives.
The thread is gradually taking a different turn...
All I can do is LOL at that. grin

Disbelief does not invalidate the truth.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Ybaby: 3:33am On Aug 31, 2020
Mariangeles:

I endorse that on behalf of Ybaby and myself. grin

Pastor Funke na shalaye FC. I like her but she likes to speak foolishly and nod wisely.

One day someone smart will understand that mummy outside the home is time spent away from child and there is a cost.

I agree you should be dedicated and devoted to helping your husband through vision, home cooked food, bedmatics, companionship, prayers, well behaved kids but not by giving him money for school fees. Is he incapable?

You can tell she wears the pant in her home and disguises as helping him rather she mothers him.

Some many kids today re dying to be seen, heard, loved hugged, kissed but na from nursery to nanny - leaving the society with imbalanced adults because society travilises the role of a mother and wife and sends her out to hustle as a man.

As a woman,have a job or a business but never at the expense of your role as mother and wife....Let the man provide!

Anyway SHALAYE FC. She has to do what she has to do to pay the bills so her husband can respect her.

A child's protective worker is his/her mother - free mother up so she can protect her eggs

4 Likes

Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by 6Milk(m): 3:51am On Aug 31, 2020
The reality is always different
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Smony: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2020
I pity African's n their mentality, imagine been called a witch jst bcux someone want to prove some points. Pls let us think deeply b4 appreciating some trash. I guess either her mother or grand-mum don't knw wat she(funke) knws o practice now, does that mak them witch also? Even in the western some tinx ar nt done lyk dat. Am not encouraging laziness in women but there're proper ways to prove a point especially a Reverend Pastor.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by Dtruthspeaker: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2020
saaphiere:
Can you point out where she got it wrong in this message she passed?
She doesn't not hate or belittle women. She empowers women and teaches them how to be self-made. When a woman is self-made she earns respect from people mostly men. But when a women is a liability, she's looked down upon.
I only hate the fact that she called women witches. Last time she called them prostitutes. Aside that, I like her for trying to open women eyes and teaches them to be self-made.

This is very very wrong! Is it not written that promotion, blessing, increase neither comes from the East or the West or the South?

Since when, did the man with the womb retain and obtain power to grant increase to another man?

This is a very wicked and prejudicial teaching which will surely bring death, grievous injuries and destruction of marriages

And are all these things not the fruits and food of Satan, the evil one?

More killings and woundings of wives and women coming up lipsrsealed.

She no talk well oh, she no talk well!
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by bukatyne(f): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2020
saaphiere:
What I was on about?

A woman who successfully runs her household resourceful without earning a dime is not a liability.

I would have a problem if that woman turns back to blame her husband tomorrow for 'lack of success' or achieving her dreams or whatever.
Re: U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke by bukatyne(f): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2020
olabrinks:
Popping out children and doing nothing?
Do you know what it means to make a house into a home?
Do you know what it takes to do 90% of the children raising?
Do you know what it takes mentally to be the glue that sticks everyone together. There’s a reason why women detoriate and get old quick after marriage. If a woman should be contribute financially it should be less than 5%. As a married woman, please do not do try to prove that you can do the undoable.

How did you come about this 5%?

I would rather a wife stays home and devotes her time to the family for a while than have same schedule with the husband and keep her money under the guise of 'not contributing because she is keeping the home'.

This would only make sense if the wife deliberately takes a less consuming low paying job because she wants to care for the home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Wet Dreams Scientific Or Spiritual / Garden Of Eden Finally Located. / Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.