Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears (25056 Views)

Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 / Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Lamasta(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2020
FFK should go and learn how to answer questions

4 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Kobicove(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2020
FFK don buy market...na him matter everybody go dey discuss for the next few weeks grin

5 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by spiralwedge(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2020
gangstarmonk:
FFK might have done wrong by insulting the journalist, yes.

But, ....

The BUT geng, na dem.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Lashist(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
FFK is not Omoluabi

He is an Ipob patron.
King tribalist himself cheesy...you are hailed bros wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by anonimi: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2020
gangstarmonk:
But, AnonPoet, you're yet to create a thread on the verbally abusive El Rufai and his son.
I'm yet to see a post made by you, AnonPoet, condemning the killings in southern kaduna talk more of the killer Armed forces in Enugu.
Where is your Condemnation on the bullion van drug lord?
where is your condemnation on the corruption in this govt?
Behave yourself OP!

Hell Ruffy is a sacred cow in the Fulani Government of Naijeriya, FGN.
Please note.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12239223_anambrafarmers_jpegeb7a5a402fbbff270eb63fd1bfaaf0c6

2 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by anonimi: 6:20am On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by AnanseK(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2020
gangstarmonk:
But, AnonPoet, you're yet to create a thread on the verbally abusive El Rufai and his son.
I'm yet to see a post made by you, AnonPoet, condemning the killings in southern kaduna talk more of the killer Armed forces in Enugu.
where is your condemnation on the corruption in this
Behave yourself OP!

This is a well written article on a current national issue and I see nothing wrong with making it a thread here. If you have a similar article on those other important issues why don’t you bring them up? After all you don’t have to write them your self as you may not have the points or the acumen.

9 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by seguntijan(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Let me digress a little, On Northern Lawyers forming another arm of NBA, it is a welcome development as there's freedom of association.
How can you remove one of the respected leader in the North because of a petition written by a southerner? who can justify the real intention of the petitioner? is it only in Kaduna there's unrest in Nigeria? Even in US some states are volatile than the other.

In the whole of this country, within the current governors we have I. Nigeria only few governors can match El-Rufai performance in governance.

Security of lives is even the sole responsibility of the Federal Government unless it is removed from the exclusive list.

To worsen the situation, the people perceived to be learned are now behaving like bigots, do you know the kidnapping, cultist clash and all that has taken place under Wike's governance? not to talk of Massacre publicly declares by OBJ.

We need to put on our sense of reasoning, we've already marginalized the Northerners based on the removal of one of their best leaders. Funny enough the petitioner might not have stayed in Kaduna to witness El-Rufai performance on Education, Infrastructure, Economy amongst others. The petition was just written out of hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Iamgrey5(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Lashist:

King tribalist himself cheesy...you are hailed bros wink
So ipob is now a tribe

2 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by airminem(f): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2020
sad RIP to the BLACK PANTHER HERO THE KING OF WAKANDA. CHADWISH BOSEMAN. MY SYMPATHY TO FAMILY OF PEOPLE KILLED DAILY IN NIGERIA.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Lashist(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So ipob is now a tribe
Lol...i remember you saying you ain't one then in sexuality section...just a peek of your comments is enough cheesy...no need to pretend bros...you can be a tribal bigot online as you like but try to be a good person offline cheesy
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by SimpKING: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Simplified
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by strangest(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2020
meanwhile the son of a sitting governor is ready to gang.bang someone's mother and his mother support him
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Iamgrey5(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2020
Lashist:

Lol...i remember you saying you ain't one then in sexuality section...just a peek of your comments is enough cheesy...no need to pretend bros...you can be a tribal bigot online as you like but try to be a good person offline cheesy
Bro how am I a bigot?

Is Ipob a tribe?

I am laughing at FFK a fellow Yoruba like myself and you called me bigot

So I should attacked the Northerner that wrote the truth about FFK to remain sane in your eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Advocate500: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
who be ibo? You are just fishing for comments. Ori yin ti daru sir
I stand with you on this I have nothing against that useless journalist for asking ffk that question. It humiliating especially with Nigerian political context to ask an opposition person who is funding ur trips to cross river state. My opinion though. I felt very embarrassed,how many journalists in this country have had the privilege of asking this government this type of question? I am not a politician if I am wrong correct me , if I am in ffk shoe I might reply in same manner because of my temperament. Don't be too angry brother, ass licking is common in the southern part of the country seriously, you will see igboman insulting his own people because of the little favor he will get from the north. Laureta onuoche is from where? It can be annoying.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by donprinyo(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2020
see speed the use to criticized non-northerner mistakes. Hypocrites. all Nigerian yoruba muslims are slaves to fulani
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by AnanseK(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
i dont care what you call him, why didnt he insult elrufai ?he has apologied, why drag him like that? We all have our past. No hausa man will let another tribe slander their own even if they are not in the same party. We condem ilayasu and his bigotry totally

You obviously agree with FFK even though the insulted and publicly disgraced journalist, Charles, is a family man in his 50s and a Southerner. He is now disowned by southern bigots because a Northerner wrote the truth about the thug and Drug addict FFK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Lashist(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Bro how am I a bigot?

Is Ipob a tribe?

I am laughing at FFK a fellow Yoruba like myself and you called me bigot

So I should attacked the Northerner that wrote the truth about FFK to remain sane in your eyes.
Lol..if you like do your cheap mind games cheesy...i only remembered your moniker then checked some of your posts...anyways, tribal bigotry na still work bros...just be good...enjoy

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Karmaisme(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2020
post=93410256:

Lol cheesy

Him Big bad mouth don put am for serious trouble till the end of this year.......and beyond!
The mumu sunk low than the lowest with his gutter and foul language last week.

grin cheesy smiley

Low life dead meat griller on the loose again.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Awoo88: 6:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Stupid write up. People who are trying to cage your mouth and gag your pen through obnoxious laws you are not fighting them. It is one over fed grown kid that insulted one of you that is your problem. Very useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Iamgrey5(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Lashist:

Lol..if you like do your cheap mind games cheesy...i only remembered your moniker then checked some of your posts...anyways, tribal bigotry na still work bros...just be good...enjoy
Oga bring out the post that showed I am a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by kally32(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
why Ibo always carry north matters for head like gala
Na you dey sentence to death?
Na you domot crises dey happened?
The humanity in them will not let them. Only terrorists and their sympathizers enjoy spilling blood.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2020
gangstarmonk:
[s]FFK might have done wrong by insulting the journalist, yes.

Behave yourself OP[/s]!

3 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by AnanseK(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
that is between us, it is our duty to tackle him, not to let outside s ridicule him brother. If it was a northerner would he apologize like ffk did? The biggest mistake FFK made was to apologize. How i wish he didnt.. Low budget newspaper

Remember it was a Southerner, Charles Eyo, a professional journalist and a family man of age 50+ disgraced in public by the drug junky FFK. You now feel it is okay for FFK to have done that, because you don’t like the North? You need to have your head examined.

4 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
[s]where was ilayasu in kaduna progom? where is his article on hate speech bill? Where is the article on corruption and incompetence in apc govt? God go purnish daily trust and their sponsors[/s]

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by DimIsaac10(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Please FG needs to define this hate speech saga.. Isn't this hate speech?. The writer and publisher and even the likers should all be arrested and either pay 5 million asking price or jailed.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
i dont care what you call him, why didnt he insult elrufai ?he has apologied, why drag him like that? We all have our past. No hausa man will let another tribe slander their own even if they are not in the same party. We condem ilayasu and his bigotry totally

Will you sharrap there?

3 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by ironheart(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2020
cosby02:
Gbas Gbos
hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Kingfolkzy(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:
FFK now.

�����
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by splashbaby(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2020
gangstarmonk:

Behave yourself OP!
Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / Atiku, Odili, Na’abba — The Political Careers Obasanjo Killed / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.