Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears (25057 Views)

Iliyasu Gadu: President Buhari’s Devil Alternative On 2023 / Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
ffk made a mistake, for which he apologised. The journalist in question said he forgave him. So, I don’t get why Daily trust
published the piece they did today. The piece is worse than FFK‘s mistake. It was libellous, tribalistic and hateful. Daily Trust should be ashamed! No omoluabi will be slandered by any aboki or Igbo man on this thread.
Period

Will you sharaap there!!

Ffk is ipob like you not omiluabi

Go and selll gala

5 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by ekestic1976(f): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
FFK is not Omoluabi

He is an Ipob patron.

2 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Kenmatt(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Op, I so much enjoyed the rich literally decorations and grand style acquisition of writing prowess featured on your piece.

3 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by ekestic1976(f): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2020
post=93410256:

Lol cheesy

Him Big bad mouth don put am for serious trouble till the end of this year.......and beyond!
The mumu sunk low than the lowest with his gutter and foul language last week.

grin cheesy smiley

You are a wicked Nigerian, I tell you. But I love you for this all the same! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by oneeast3: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Useless writer. Please write about El rufai that has painted his state red. Rubbish
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Minjim: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
i dont care what you call him, why didnt he insult elrufai ?he has apologied, why drag him like that? We all have our past. No hausa man will let another tribe slander their own even if they are not in the same party. We condem ilayasu and his bigotry totally

This is not about tribe. It a war between FFK and the media.
I don't think El Rufai has blatantly insulted a journalist like that. If he did ,he'll have is war too.
FFK might have apologized but the apology won't be accepted until the media have their own pound of flesh

4 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Quaddafi29: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2020
I tend to believe that this post was made out of a long-boiling jealousy. How can a mistake made, retracted publicly and apologized for, be taken this hard and childishly? FFK has come to stay and no amount of viscous ranting can change that. He was involved in a spontaneous gaff but any one can lose it any time. Mr. Ilyasu can go and write about Buhari.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Deborah98(f): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2020
FFK will be like una Don do naaa,shebi I yaff apologize,be calming down small small naaa

2 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by cashinnaira: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Daily Trust ko , yearly trust ni. awon were gbogbo
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
ffk made a mistake, for which he apologised. The journalist in question said he forgave him. So, I don’t get why Daily trust
published the piece they did today. The piece is worse than FFK‘s mistake. It was libellous, tribalistic and hateful. Daily Trust should be ashamed! No omoluabi will be slandered by any aboki or Igbo man on this thread.
Period

Everyone just wants to give FFK a taste of his own medicine. FFK is someone who insults anyone and everyone for fun and without provocation. The apology he tendered was even half hearted. It can be seen that he only did apologise because of the heat he is receiving. I believe FFK deserves what is coming to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by johnisaola(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2020
What ever this wise writter said on this thug from Yoruba land is true,the guy has drug sickness,

3 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by afrika(f): 7:07am On Aug 31, 2020
So sad that writers like this feels they can easily capture the minds of youths by running into platforms like this to ridicule another man so easily.

Meanwhile a lot of terrible things have been happening in the country and yet no one has ever heard his name or read any condemnation about it.

Why not take your little intelligence to right the wrong of the environment n the governing class?

Anyways, people have been reduced below poverty line and serious things are also reduced to jokes so we take it.

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Cantonese: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2020
gangstarmonk:
FFK might have done wrong by insulting the journalist, yes.

But, AnonPoet, you're yet to create a thread on the verbally abusive El Rufai and his son.

I'm yet to see a post made by you, AnonPoet, condemning the killings in southern kaduna talk more of the killer Armed forces in Enugu.

Where is your Condemnation on the bullion van drug lord?

where is your condemnation on the corruption in this govt?

Behave yourself OP!

May I just ask who Ilyasu Gadu is? Is he a political office holder or a lawyer? I never heard that name.

He seemed to have found an opportunity to take a swipe at FFK which he never found before. He sounded quite bitter and jealous of FFK. His comments have no relationship with the issue between FFK and the journalist. The man just sounded like an opportunist.

2 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Rebuke: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Now is the issue with Nigerians. We all always try to use every opportunity to shine.

FFK has apologized and we have all moved on. So, why can't the writer move on?

There are alot of issue confronting Nigerians daily and we don't get to see these writers using their pen to speak against such but this one is here vomiting rubbish on one man's error.....

Can this same writer kindly write about the happenings in Kadunna lately?
Peaceful and unarmed IPOB members were killed by Nigerian police, has this writer penned down anything about it?

This goes to show how useless this writer is, very useless, clout chasing human being.

All these writers and most journalists in Nigeria only care about their stomach and nothing more. Give them 1naira and they will write any jargon yhu want about anyone.

Useless writer.

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Jay31: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2020
gangstarmonk:

But, AnonPoet, you're yet to create a thread on the verbally abusive El Rufai and his son.

I'm yet to see a post made by you, AnonPoet, condemning the killings in southern kaduna talk more of the killer Armed forces in Enugu.

Have you seen any Yoruba man defending FFK?? No. That's a tribe that dont celebrate meritocracy.

Behave yourself OP!

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by BreconHills(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
i dont care what you call him, why didnt he insult elrufai ?he has apologied, why drag him like that? We all have our past. No hausa man will let another tribe slander their own even if they are not in the same party. We condem ilayasu and his bigotry totally

The point is that it is not in Yoruba culture to defend the indefensible. Other tribes can do that with liberty. They are welcome to do so. FFK does not represent the yoruba or anyone else he represents himself. The key elements of yoruba "oro siso" "iwa" "iteriba" "laaka ye" are missing from his character.
We keep getting drawn into the " leave our own vagabond/thief alone and mind your business" This is an unknown position in yoruba culture. FFK should rightly be allowed to spin from the noose he has made for himself. Please leave yorubas out of it and keep your ethnic card in your pocket.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by adecz: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Igbokwenu!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Esesuwa8: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Who sent you to write this? What about the hate speech or the Chinese loan?
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by goodconsience77: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2020
BreconHills:

The point is that it is not in Yoruba culture to defend the indefensible. Other tribes can do that with liberty. They are welcome to do so. FFK does not represent the yoruba or anyone else he represents himself. The key elements of yoruba "oro siso" "iwa" "iteriba" "laaka ye" are missing from his character.
We keep getting drawn into the " leave our own vagabond/thief alone and mind your business" This is an unknown position in yoruba culture. FFK should rightly be allowed to spin from the noose he has made for himself. Please leave yorubas out of it and keep your ethnic card in your pocket.
Remember the Yoruba proverb that says: omo wa o le buru titi kafi fun ekun paje. That is the main reason we re not United in Yoruba land. Yoruba ronu!!! I will be d last person to speak ill of my fellow brother in present of an outsider. Meanwhile there is nothing like one Nigeria, If the north protect their I will equally protect my own.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Benbellamor: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Envy....
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Jabioro: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2020
FFK choose the way he finally found himself in a society record..When you think you are best insulting master remember someone is more better than you are..I like the write up..

3 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by HRMK: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2020
NAWA!FFK DON MEET HIM MATCH!

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by AntiWailer: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2020
gangstarmonk:

Behave yourself OP!

Sad comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Minemrys: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Jax1:
If this is not seen as hate speech, then FFK should equally reply in a brutal manner... Nobody has the monopoly of insult
lol, na who send ffk make im go disgrace himself for calabar? If u were in the journalism professi0n, you w0n't be happy no matter ur party of affiliati0n. I am n0t a journalist but a student of said course, and ffk insulted the whole professi0n just by that disgraceful act. And yes, the writer of the article is right, "the media is so uncritical and cowers under inferiority c0mplex", including him. Had ffk kept shut or being witty with his jibe, he wouldn't be attacked. After all, it's reverse. What goes, c0mes around.

2 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by bubbaGambino: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2020
very senseless and meaningless piece. because FFK is a vocal critic of this administration, these disgruntled charlatans have suddenly found their voice in the aftermath of Egbon FFK outburst
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Openbusiness: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2020
cosby02:
Gbas Gbos
this one pass gbas gbos. This wan na Mortal Kombat fatality sad

3 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Minemrys: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Yooruba1914:
that is between us, it is our duty to tackle him, not to let outside s ridicule him brother. If it was a northerner would he apologize like ffk did? The biggest mistake FFK made was to apologize. How i wish he didnt.. Low budget newspaper
and yet Ffk, an outsider keeps insulting n0rthern and igbo elders yet he is sancti0ned. Lol, l0ok at your hypocrisy. In ur c0ntext, the said writer can be said to be defending his own, Mr. Eyo charles fr0m an outsider who tried to be bring the professi0n down.

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2020
post=93410256:

Lol cheesy

Him Big bad mouth don put am for serious trouble till the end of this year.......and beyond!

The mumu sunk low than the lowest with his gutter and foul language last week.

grin cheesy smiley

SHUT UP!!!

YOU ARE SAYING MEANINGLESS THINGS
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Benbellamor: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2020
BreconHills:

Shior envy is what I see here...You guys have turned yourself to worshipers of the North...o ma se o
Yoruba culture ko yoruba culture ni gbogbo yin ti kó tilé ta patapata

He apologized you still want his Head

Some of you we know don't even have self esteem that is why the hate for an outspoken person like ffk

This is how they betrayed Awolowo..and Abiola

They will leave important matter and be embroiled in hate
No doubt this Muslim Yoruba hates Fayose and FFk but they are one of the Akikanju have who would say the truth without looking anybodys face.
Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Navalsadiq(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Ever since he married that lady I think he has lost his sense of belonging and identity.

1 Like

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Openbusiness: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2020
The person that wrote this article is wicked, chaiii. No pity at all. From A to Z na uppercut and right hooks. No jabs at all. Come b like mob wey dey beat thief. Pipu get mind oh. The bomb wey dey dis writer head na Nuclear bomb sad

3 Likes

Re: Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears by Jax1: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, na who send ffk make im go disgrace himself for calabar? If u were in the journalism professi0n, you w0n't be happy no matter ur party of affiliati0n. I am n0t a journalist but a student of said course, and ffk insulted the whole professi0n just by that disgraceful act. And yes, the writer of the article is right, "the media is so uncritical and cowers under inferiority c0mplex", including him. Had ffk kept shut or being witty with his jibe, he wouldn't be attacked. After all, it's reverse. What goes, c0mes around.

FFK did no wrong putting a misguided journalist in his place. U don't wake up to an occasion and asks disjointed questions that are demeaning and equally seen as personal and direct attack on a persona right in a conference hall..

Every journalist with abysmal training should rather seek reeducation and proper reintegration in his line of duty before coming out to project his profession in bad light.

I guess it is proper to ask the president same question on a conference hall if that is how u want to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire / Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam / Lagos Assembly Speaker Visits Woman Whose Husband Flee Over 3rd Time Twins (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.