Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. (1720 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. by butterfly777(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
The truth about sex in the dream, eating in the dream, and dream paralysis.
Talking from experience.

Eating in the dream.

Let's look at it together.
First, what is the meaning of food in the dream.
From my experience in dreams, food usually symbolises blessing/income.

When I dream of receiving food, I usually receive money that day. It was so consistent that I can foretell when we will receive our salary, because if I have a dream of receiving food ( usually rice) around towards the end of the month, I can tell people we will get our salaries that day. Of course, it is generally about getting money, not just salary.

When I eat in the dream, I have come to see it as a dream showing I will incure some expenses that day. Yes, it means I am using the 'blessing' by eating it. It is logical, isn't it. Though, I don't really eat in the dream, it's like I just see myself in a dream that suggests I ate or cut out of the food. It means spending.

If I see myself in the motion of eating, not just suggested scene, but I am putting eba, or any food in my mouth for real in the dream, I usually fall sick around that time. People interpret it as spiritual poisoning.

That is my experience concerning eating in the dream.

Summary:
receiving food in the dream suggests receiving income.
Showing that you took part of the food suggests significant spending.
Seeing your self actively eating suggests sickness.
If they serve people food and you don't get, it suggests failure to get income/money.
If you see that your plate is almost empty suggests being about to get broke. Quickly do something.
Somebody collect your plate of food in the dream, ahhhh. Interpret it yourself.
Etc.

I hope these help somebody
Re: The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. by butterfly777(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sleep Paralysis

Sleep paralysis has both physical and spiritual causes. In fact, all the things op mentioned above have both physical and spiritual causes. I have experienced them.

Let me first talk about the physical causes of sleep paralysis.
1. Poor sleep or trying to get back to sleep after being awake for a while in the midnight.
I often experienced sleep paralysis when I stay awake for a considerable time in the midnight, and I try to get back to sleep.
3. Too much stress
I also experienced it when I am too stressed and struggle to sleep in the night.

This does not mean sleep paralysis is entirely natural.

Spiritual Causes of Sleep Paralysis
Different spiritual factors lead to sleep paralysis.
1. Bad dreams.
Have you ever been in a bad dream, and inside that bad dream, you are concious that you are having a bad dream, and you want to end it? You start attempting to wake up, but you find your self paralysed. You may even try to speak, but your mouth won't open. This happens to people. I guess what is going on is that, as you decide vin your spirit in the dream to wake up, your brain has not yet gotten the message that you want to wake up, hence, your body remains asleep while you struggle to wake up from the bad dream. You eventually wake up and wonder why it was difficult waking up. Here, spiritual experience combines with natural factors to make you feel paralyzed.

2. Demonic attack
Demons do enter people in their sleep. The demons may appear come the person in the dream and enter the person from the dream. On the other hand, some people sense the presence of a demon in their room as it attempts to enter them or attack them. As the demon makes the enters someone either through dream or sensing their presence, the person may shake, as if paralysed and unable to get up for about a second.

If you have any experience in the line or otherwise, share it with us. Let's learn form one another
Re: The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. by butterfly777(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sex in the dream
Like the others earlier discussed, sex in the dream has both natural and spiritual causes.

Natural Causes
A mature person who is not sexually active can have dreams of having sex in the dream. Such people will observe that if they are Hot during the day, sexual thoughts will be coming to their minds, whether they like it or not. During the night, they have sexual dreams and often cum in their sleep. I believe this is natural. Mind you, some married people also experience dream sex or wet dreams.

Other factors that promote wet dreams include watching romantic movies or touching your organs. Also, if you eat foods rich in testosterone such as okro, eggs, garlic, milk, or apple, you may have wet dreams.

SPIRITUAL DREAM SEX
However, spiritual factors also cause sex in the dream. Spiritual sex in the dream is dangerous. If left unchecked, it can lead to marital problems, poverty, bad luck, sicknesses, disgrace and stagnancy. It is common among people who have water spirit in their family line, worship water, attend water spirit churches, have done water rituals before, are dedicated to idols, etc.

Apart from having sex in the dream or wet dreams, people who have the problem of spiritual sexual experience may also experience some of the following:
Bad luck, failure, disgrace, stagnancy, poverty, sickness, marital problems, etc.

Dream signs
They may also dream of marriage ceremony, having wives, husband, or children in the dream, seeing dogs in the dream, seeing yourself at the riverside, or being naked. These usually have connections with the demonic sexual experiences.

Because people usually struggle with this spiritual bondage for long, many have developed the opinion that sexual demons are very stubborn.
Re: The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. by butterfly777(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
DELIVERANCE FROM SEXUAL DEMONS
As I said earlier, many people who experience spiritual sex dreams struggle with it for long, and experience the related problems in their lives.

My deliverance experience
When I struggled with this situation, I attended many deliverance programs, yet no lasting freedom. When I got delivered, they seemed to come back. This went on for many years.

However, I observed that whenever I attended deliverance, I don't get delivered of these problems, but when I get home and commanded the spirits myself, they would leave me. (I see it in my dreams) Though after some time, they may come back, it out of ignorance I think they are back. Over the years, I have grown in the knowledge of the Word of God, and I am free of their troubles.

How to be delivered from spirit wife/husband/sexual mate/children

1. The first thing is to have faith in God. You can do hundreds of deliverance, but if you don't believe in your prayers, but you want to see the answers before you believe, you may not be delivered. Read Mark 11:22-24
2. Avoid sin. This is obvious. Sin give demons legal ground to obey. Romans 6:16
3. Know that when you knew about Jesus and told God that you accept salvation in Christ Jesus, your sins were not only forgiven, you became masters over all demons. God delivered you from the control/power if demons, and made you commanders over them. Colossians 1:13, Ephesians 1:21. Put this in your conciousness, that you are master over spirit wives, water spirits, etc. Be confident in your mastership.
4. Command them to leave you, believe they they obey you immediately you gave the command. Don't be waiting for any physical evidence, because that is not faith. Just believe in the word of God, don't even wait to dream about it before you believe you are free. Luke 10:20, Mark 16:17-18
5. Our Lord Jesus Christ explained in Matthew 12:43-45 that when demons leave a person, they go for a while and come back. Be aware that they may come back. Be also aware they they cannot enter if you do not allow them. How do you prevent them from re-entering you? a. Avoid sin. b. Know that you are their master and they can't enter you without your permission. If you are afraid that they may enter, you have permitted them to enter. If you think they may enter, you have permitted them spiritually to enter. What you should do is to believe that they can enter, because you believe the Word of God that you are their master, and you have authority to resist the devil. Remember, faith is the shield. Not fear or wrong thinking.
Re: The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. by butterfly777(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE
To pray to obtain deliverance from sexual spirit husband or wife, etc, you can pray like this:

1. Spirit wife, I reject you, depart from me, in Jesus' name.

Believe it is done, and thank God for your freedom. Just like that? Yes, just like that. Mark 11:22-24

Many people have been doing deliverance against sexual demons. Where they miss it is in the area if faith/believing it is done as they pray, and believing they are free after praying.

That is why I used Bible references in my post above, so that you will know I am saying what the Word of God says, and you won't think it is my opinion.

I also out my experience so that you will know that I have practiced it.

The Word of God is the truth that sets us free when we do things according to it.

Go and get your self free, in Jesus' name.

Come here and share your testimonies with
Re: The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. by Kestolove(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
A friend told me dat he had a dream dat he was fvcking me ND when he wakes he saw sperm all ova him..pls am I a spiritual wife?
Re: The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. by butterfly777(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kestolove:
A friend told me dat he had a dream dat he was fvcking me ND when he wakes he saw sperm all ova him..pls am I a spiritual wife?

Of course, it's not you. It could just be demons using your image to have sex with him.
Re: The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. by usibengate(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
shocked
Re: The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. by ibuildstuff(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kestolove:
You are not his spiritual wife, dude probably have a crush on u and has imagine banging you b4. Secondly he is very Hot at the moment n has not had sex for a long time.

It happens to young guys, when they don't have sex for a long time they start having such dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Wiseman Daniel Storms Abuja For Christ Revival / A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: / Between Paul And Jesus, Who Do You Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.