Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

"Why I Was In The Bathroom With Kiddwaya" – Nengi Opens Up To Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Was In The Bathroom With Kiddwaya" – Nengi Opens Up To Ozo (1177 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Was In The Bathroom With Kiddwaya" – Nengi Opens Up To Ozo by Joshuamilez: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown Housemate, Nengi on Saturday night was caught in the bathroom, with a male housemate, Kiddwaya.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/08/BBN202021.jpeg[/img]

Both housemates were caught by Ozo and Neo in the bathroom immediately after the saturday party.

When Nengi was asked what she was doing with Kiddwaya in the Bathroom, The reality Star told Ozo she just needed someone to unzip her outfit Read More
Re: "Why I Was In The Bathroom With Kiddwaya" – Nengi Opens Up To Ozo by WinLABSstores: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
undecided

Read more lies cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Why I Was In The Bathroom With Kiddwaya" – Nengi Opens Up To Ozo by Joshuamilez: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
WinLABSstores:
undecided

Read more lies cheesy

Lolz!!!

It was omo said nah
Re: "Why I Was In The Bathroom With Kiddwaya" – Nengi Opens Up To Ozo by Vulcanheph(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
The reason she went into the Bathroom is because she's a Hoe and will always be a Hoe.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Was In The Bathroom With Kiddwaya" – Nengi Opens Up To Ozo by Joshuamilez: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:
The reason she went into the Bathroom is because she's a Hoe and will always be a Hoe.

Lolz Are you sure about that?

(1) (Reply)

Busayo Has Been Found By Toyin Lawani After Viral Video / Why I Can Never Forgive T.B Joshua - Actor Jim Iyke / “we Have Beautiful Daughters, Please Come And Marry Them,” -african Mom Begs Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.