Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give (369 Views)

Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give by Emmanuel8265(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
My offer here is for only those who are ready to make 6 figures before the end of 2020.

The One Month DIGITAL SKILL BOOTCAMP will be the most corrosive you have ever encountered

Requirements: Smartphone, no Computer

Here is my offer

DIGITAL SKILL BOOTCAMP 2.0 CLASS COURSE OUTLINE

1.Graphic Design Course (Design like a pro)
� The principles of Graphic Design
� A Logo
� 3D Mock-up Logo
� A Flyer
� Professional Business Card
� Quote Design
� Blog Post
� Product Ad
� How to remove the background of an image

2. Animation Course
� Logo Animation
� Text Animation
� 3D Animation Video
� Whiteboard Animation

3. Additional Course
� How to create a PayPal account that sends and receive money (With this skill, you can make at least #7,000 for each client you have)
� How to create a WhatsApp Ecommerce Store (With this, you can make at least #10,000 for each store you make for a client)

4. Bonus Course
� How to convert a Website/Blog to an Android App (You can make up to #20,000 form each client you have)
� How to track recently lost phone
� How to create WhatsApp Chatbot

Other Bonus (Not for everyone)
� Access to my Canva Tutorial Video Worth #6,000
� Access to my Social Media Marketing Library Worth #10,000
� Access to 25 uncommon eBooks on Sales and marketing you can never find free online Worth #20,000

You are not left as sheep without a shepherd
You will have One Month Free Mentorship from me

Total Value for all course minus the bonus is above #50,000
But because I are interested in your success and i want you to be able to afford this training. I have decided to slash the training fee to #1,999 so that everyone can afford it.

Did I just say anyone? No way,

it’s only for the first 15 persons to make payment now. The 31st person will pay #5,000. I kid you not.

To register: Pay #1,999 now into
Polaris Bank
Samson john babatunde

Guarantee
If you follow everything you will be taught;
� You will become a Professional Graphic Designer
� You will never be broke again

If after the One Month Training and you don’t get 10X the value of your money, Send any of me a DM and you will get 50K for wasting your time.

PS: Only the first 15 persons to make payment now would get the Other Bonus

For more information about the class, WhatsApp 08158504267
Training starts September 7th

Remember SKILLS PAY THE BILLS

1 Share

Re: Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give by Regg231: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emmanuel8265:
My offer here is for only those who are ready to make 6 figures before the end of 2020.

The One Month DIGITAL SKILL BOOTCAMP will be the most corrosive you have ever encountered

Here is my offer

� A Logo
� 3D Mock-up Logo
� A Flyer
� Quote Design
� Blog Post
� Product Ad

2. Animation Course
� Logo Animation
� Text Animation
� 3D Animation Video
� Whiteboard Animation

3. Additional Course
� How to create a PayPal account that sends and receive money (With this skill, you can make at least #7,000 for each client you have)
� How to create a WhatsApp Ecommerce Store (With this, you can make at least #10,000 for each store you make for a client)

4. Bonus Course
� How to convert a Website/Blog to an Android App (You can make up to #20,000 form each client you have)

� Access to 25 uncommon eBooks on Sales and marketing you can never find free online Worth #20,000

But because I are interested in your success and i want you to be able to afford this training. I have decided to slash the training fee to #1,999 so that everyone can afford it.

it’s only for the first 15 persons to make payment now. The 31st person will pay #5,000. I kid you not.

Polaris Bank
Samson john babatunde

Guarantee

If after the One Month Training and you don’t get 10X the value of your money, Send any of me a DM and you will get 50K for wasting your time.

you are advertising yourself happily as soon as you start receiving money that is when we will now be the advertisers just the same way phazkid did now he no longer pick my calls
Re: Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give by TIMSE: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lovely!! we need these kind of digital skills
Re: Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give by nwele2017: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Emmanuel8265:

Here is my offer

� A Logo
� 3D Mock-up Logo
� A Flyer
� Quote Design
� Blog Post
� Product Ad

2. Animation Course
� Logo Animation
� Text Animation
� 3D Animation Video
� Whiteboard Animation

3. Additional Course

4. Bonus Course

Polaris Bank
Samson john babatunde

Guarantee

asking for just #2000 to teach people how to become graphic designer with phone means you are broke. you seriously can't do any serious design with phone
Re: Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give by Emmanuel8265(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Regg231:
you are advertising yourself happily as soon as you start receiving money that is when we will now be the advertisers just the same way phazkid did now he no longer pick my calls

Not everyone are the same
Re: Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give by Emmanuel8265(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Regg231:

And this is not about me, it about you
Re: Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give by Emmanuel8265(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2020
nwele2017:

asking for just #2000 to teach people how to become graphic designer with phone means you are broke. you seriously can't do any serious design with phone

You are right, #2,000 is way too small

You find it unbelievable right?

Yes, that's why it's an irresistible offer. People already jumped on it. We are in the second week of the class.

Check out this catalog below�

https:///c/2349034015825

All done with your smartphone

You can also message me on 08158504267 to see more.
Re: Give Me One Month And I Will Make You A Professional Graphic Designer Or I Give by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
No human can become a professional graphics designer in one month Bros...That's misleading.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 250k Monthly Importing Gadgets From USA / Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! / Get Discount on B2B Admin Portal- Navratri Biggest Discount Offer- Ezulix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.