Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? (61100 Views)

‘Why Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria’s Retail Market’ - The Guardian / Shoprite To Leave Nigeria After 15 Years - News24 / Chevron Quitting Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? by IgboSomalia: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
jcross19:
that one no concern me just ask the MD and CEO(s) how e be!!?

Innoson didn't get a penny from GTB. Go and check the financials of GTB for last year.
Not only that, since that time, no single bank has given Innoson one kobo as loan. Why do you think the illiterate thief was begging FG for 5 billion to produce ventilators.

1 Like

Re: Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? by IgboSomalia: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

What is 10 million dollars that Christie Wiese will run away a from Nigeria for ? The truth is that the Mr Wiese is passing through serious financial challenges international due to a bad deal he got involved in somewhere and the fledgling Nigerian Economy and unstable forex issues making them run at a loss here soon and trust me he no longer has the capacity to absolve losses because he to is having really serious financial challenges

This matter started before Wiese got into financial difficulties. He thought Nigeria is like these small African countries where you do anyhow.
Re: Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? by DSoj(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why must Nigeria buy franchise from SA?
Cant Nigerians start a retail biz on their own?
Re: Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? by jrtorrents: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Imagine if a Nigerian company suffered similar faith in Ghana or South Africa, you people will be complaining of xenophobia.

Regardless, I’m happy that Nigerian court did the right thing. Agreements should be followed.

1 Like

Re: Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? by jcross19: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Innoson didn't get a penny from GTB. Go and check the financials of GTB for last year.
Not only that, since that time, no single bank has given Innoson one kobo as loan. Why do you think the illiterate thief was begging FG for 5 billion to produce ventilators.
I laugh you again!!! even ford company begged Obama regime for a bail! you know nothing Mr man! tribalism have covered your sense if you have one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / Interesting Facts About Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.