Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections (31188 Views)

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Austineva(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2020
martineverest:
same man that predicted Jonathan was going to win 2015 election

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Smarttravels(f): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Austineva(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2020
identitylenz:
Hmmmable grin
grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Thonee(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2020
When i met with this man, everything he told me about my life came to pass one by one even when i didn't believed him, so I can't doubt what he says anyhow. [/color][color=#000099]
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin this one doesn't even know anything about USA is Trump that wants mail in voting or Biden? Lol

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by gabicon: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by ChiefS(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2020
Some of these men will earn more respect if they say "God has not spoken to me on X or Y matter". Only God is all-knowing. When a man tells me God has revealed everything to him, then I know he is a false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by reujosh89(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Rubbish, is it Trump that is pushing for mail voting or the Democrats?
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by jjmk(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
duro4chang:
Trash!

My exact same thoughts...TRASH. Trump is fighting against the mail in votes and it is Biden who actually wants it. He got this upside down.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Masterclass32: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Utter rubbish.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by akdjr(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2020
He should point out to any election that had ever be conducted in a free and fair manner. I challenge anyone who still believe the 1993 election was free and fair. It was a massively rigged without violence in favour of the self acclaimed winner.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by itsene: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
techmo:
PDP Pastor

More like Saraki pastor.
Predictions should be declarative and categorical. Not , if this, if that!
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Badonasty(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Lol...thank God he said prediction
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by kolade560: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Political prophet...... God does not reveal by prediction, its always direct.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
An opinion isn't a prophecy; they're merely his opinions.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by spiralwedge(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
, I will use holy bomb against anybody that wants to try that in my church.

Selah.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is more of prediction than prophecy
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Belleful: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
post=93410427:
Okay now......

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
You guys play too much.
Una no go killi person for dis forum with laff finish o! grin cheesy wink grin

Bet9ja predictions kwa?
&OV2.5, Halftime Draw or HT/FT Correct score?

Btw,
BBQ Duty calls,
But before we go,
We just came across this pinshure below online,
What are these ones launching please?

See ya NL! wink

this one now halftime partial score. if after the election and obaseki wins, then we will know if it's full time correct score and the slip will na green
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Investnow2017: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Can't the govt get this man arrested and flogged so he can regain his senses. These are all part of Nigeria's problems. This is very disgusting. Anyway their days are numbered, and this one wants to go to heaven too? Having involved your church in politics why kick against CAMA?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by planetx: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
There is no state in America called Philadelphia
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by olatuns2017: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Austineva post=93417919][/quote]

You will lie in hell as I see ur onuxxx...

If you get data read this

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/primate-ayodeles-prophecies-the-fulfillment-the-pains/amp/

If you no get data...send primate ayodele your number for prophecy update
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by olatuns2017: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
planetx:
There is no state in America called PhiladPhiladelphiaelphia

Get sense...

Omo esu

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by planetx: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
olatuns2017:

Get sense...

Omo esu
You are a dumb ass, Philadelphia is a city not a state. Bloody illiterate trying to correct.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by olatuns2017: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
planetx:
You are a dumb ass, Philadelphia is a city not a state. Bloody illiterate trying to correct.

Mumu is that the point...

Ashole
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by oruma19: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na today I confirm say this pastor na fake. Is this how to make proohecy? This is just prediction and permutations. Christianity of Nigeria looks to me like a fake religion. I just need to sayvmy mind. Shuooooo
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by usibengate(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
OK now
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by TJWR: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
With everything he claims to see, yet wasn't able to see the Corona Virus and didn't even see the CAMA law coming for his church.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
The best part of everything

Q. What is your take on the controversy trailing the newly amended Company and Allied Matters Act (CAMA)?

I said it earlier in the year that the government would attempt to fight the Church. It is unfortunate that Christian leaders are not very active in this matter. I am talking as a person; no trustee can take over my Church from me. I have every access to God and I will fight that trustee with that God.

Let them come; I am ready for this CAMA. No man, no government in the world can attempt to use the law over my Church. I will never submit my Church account to anybody except there is any report that I stole the church’s money. The church I suffered to build with my strength, money, time and somebody who does not know anything about what I went through to build the church wants to impose trustee over the church. I will fight the trustee with holy ballistic, I will use holy bomb against anybody that wants to try that in my church.

Did I collect money from the government to build my church? It is only those who the government gave money that they can apply CAMA. It is going to be a fight to finish between God and whoever wants to try that in my church. I won’t submit any paper to any government because I didn’t collect money from the government to build my church. Those who advised the government concerning the CAMA issue are evil and satanic. It is God’s church and it is God that put me in charge.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by kobobay(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
For those who do not know the difference between prediction and prophecy.

This is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-McNnR8Gt7c
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by kobobay(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
ChiefS:
Some of these men will earn more respect if say "God has not spoken to me on X or Y matter". Only God is all-knowing. When a man tells me God has revealed everything to him, then I know he is a false prophet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-McNnR8Gt7c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2016 A Year Of Spreading / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.