Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Cheap Way To Ship In And Out Of Nigeria Through DHL - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Way To Ship In And Out Of Nigeria Through DHL (202 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria / In Need Help Custom Seized My Gift Good Sent Through Dhl (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Way To Ship In And Out Of Nigeria Through DHL by SheNaturals: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Are you having problems shipping or receiving items especially this period?
Are you worried about the security of your items?
Do you have items to ship and receive urgently?
Are you worried about shipping fees being too expensive?

Well the good news is You can now ship and not have to worry about any of these for as low as N20000 for 0-2kg and our carrier is DHL..

Quality service at a cheaper rate

Contact me via WhatsApp on 08032178089

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Taking Surveys / / How I Making Money With My Phone By Leveraging On Defi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.