Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. (1369 Views)

Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz / Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning to u all, hope the weekend went smooth?...

Earlier this month I made a post where I asked for a job in order to renew my rent and to also sort out myself.... A Niaralander gave me 50k for that....

Just last week again, a Niaralander (an angel sent to my way) called me and asked of the things that I could do, I told him about my skills, I learnt how to produce easy wears..

After telling him, without knowing me or even sending anyone to make verification, he sent over 100k to me in order to start the business...

I've already made arrangements on how to go and buy the things that are needed, once the works fully starts I'll always give us update....

I don't take things for granted, receiving close to 200k from people that i do not know is more than a miracle to me.... That's why I came back here to thank the house....... Enjoy the new week..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by NairalandSon: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Wow. Thank God for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by psucc(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2020
May the good Lord be praised now and forever more, Amen.
Op, I really appreciate you for sharing this testimony. It but builds faith.
May God bless those vessels who He uses to bless and uplift you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by LawLab247: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2020
Great
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2020
God always find a way to bring helpers our way. Glory to him.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2020
wow....God will forever favour you

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by Oloki: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2020
thank God for you.... make sure you too reach out to other underprivileged people when you are made

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by PureGoldh(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Wow...Congratulations to you bro.....the bigger you I pray.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by Karleb(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Wow! Lucky you. cheesy

A guy getting favored unconditionally on NL, not what you see everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by shawnfamous(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
U are going to increase internet begging with this. Meanwhile I commend those helpers of yours
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by englois: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2020
I'm so happy for you. I'm always irritated by the various means of verification that the people in need are subjected to. At the end of this verification, most times the verifiers do not contribute a dime. A case of the empty vessel makes the loudest noise. But I'm really glad that you are favoured. May God multiply the money and increase you exponentially. Amen. Stay blessed.
To all the interrogators with nothing to offer, Ntorrr! To all the genuine helpers, May God bless you. SCAMMERS back off

4 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by botrix(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2020
may God bless your helpers,i key into your blessings and use the grace working for you to seek for a job or a laptop,amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Whoow! Yay! All Praise Be to the Lord, For He is Good and His Mercies Endureth Forever!
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by Sabicleaners: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2020
All glory to God!
Congrats.
May God enlarge your helpers.

Do you need good Cleaners in Abuja?
Check my SIG

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2020
shawnfamous:
U are going to increase internet begging with this. Meanwhile I commend those helpers of yours
I see u point sir, but at the same time it won't be fair if I should not come out to thank the house for getting the help that I asked for.... Appreciation goes a long way.... And soon I'll also be posting the progress of the job here...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by Ogadijan: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thank God for you, may God enrich the pocket of your helper.

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by sheepheart(f): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
shawnfamous:
Helping people is biblical. Those who know the importance of lending a hand won't stop doing it while the beggars wouldn't cease either. It is even more blessed to give than to receive.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by SirWhiteFish: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yes the same with me .
Nothing is impossible
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by kpakpankolo: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
600 years of enjoyment to all who likes to help oneanother
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by Abcruz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wow congrats bro. May the givers be replenished beyond measures and may this fund be multiplied in your chosen business.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by Queenflourish(f): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Thanks to God almighty
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by WoundedLamb: 12:16am On Sep 01, 2020
You're highly favoured.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. by donkelvin10(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
HI PSTEMMA.
Message me on Donkelvin10000@gmail.com
I have something to discuss with you.

PSTEMMA1960:
Good morning to u all, hope the weekend went smooth?...

Earlier this month I made a post where I asked for a job in order to renew my rent and to also sort out myself.... A Niaralander gave me 50k for that....

Just last week again, a Niaralander (an angel sent to my way) called me and asked of the things that I could do, I told him about my skills, I learnt how to produce easy wears..

After telling him, without knowing me or even sending anyone to make verification, he sent over 100k to me in order to start the business...

I've already made arrangements on how to go and buy the things that are needed, once the works fully starts I'll always give us update....

I don't take things for granted, receiving close to 200k from people that i do not know is more than a miracle to me.... That's why I came back here to thank the house....... Enjoy the new week..

(1) (Reply)

She Forfeited Her Medical School Admission For Love, Now She's Treated Unfairly. / Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better / Beans Is Now #1600 Per Mudu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.