Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better (1389 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / I'm Feeling Bad For My Action. My Spirit Is Down / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
I feel like a living dead, 2016 I was the champ in town..fast forward to now am nothing.
just waking up every morning with no purpose in life!.

boy I fed last 3years now owns a house and 2 car.

The world has left me behind, I can't seem to fall on track.
A 39 yr old man fed by my aged parent

I recently resorted to drugs and it help to keep me down.

I did alot of bad in my early years, don't pity me.
I deserve every thing I'm getting now.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by chatinent: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
I feel like a living dead, 2016 I was the champ in town..fast forward to now am nothing.
just waking up every morning with no purpose in life!.

boy I fed last 3years now owns a house and 2 car.

The world has left me behind, I can't seem to fall on track.
A 39 yr old man fed by my aged parent

I recently resorted to drugs and it help to keep me down.

I did alot of bad in my early years, don't pity me.
I deserve every thing I'm getting now.

Not the end of the world tho.

What went wrong?
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Karma it's right?
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:

Not the end of the world tho.

What went wrong?
Kar'ka sa baki,ka ji ko.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
What bad you done did in ya early life?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ajekpaks(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
it's too late now bro...
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by chatinent: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

Kar'ka sa baki,ka ji ko.

Toh.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What bad you done did in ya early life?
I didn't listen to my parents.
didn't help enough people while I was up.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
ajekpaks:
it's too late now bro...
yes it is, I know it's the end of me
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:

Toh.
Ya aiki yau?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
Ya aiki yau?
please take this your balderdash off here may thunder strike you dead!
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

yes it is, I know it's the end of me
It's not..you still can pick yaself up.. gambling.. whoring around and spending carelessly need to stop..

You gat a skill or certificate of some sort..then go get a job..put yaself into something...don't be idle.. you can..

1 Like

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by chatinent: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

Ya aiki yau?

Lafiya. na bata lambar ku..tho.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

please take this your balderdash off here
may thunder strike you dead!
ka gani abun na fada yen zu ko.
Cc:
Chatinent
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's not..you still can pick yaself up.. gambling.. whoring around and spending carelessly need to stop..

You gat a skill or certificate of some sort..then go get a job..put yaself into something...don't be idle.. you can..
yes I have a certificate, but I don't know where to start from.
I'm in that point in life that it feels like something is pressing me down.
I gamble
I. LovePeddler around with little change I get from people who help me.
somebody saw me yesterday and couldn't believe her eyes... because the way I look compared to 2016 is unbelievable.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:

Lafiya. Na rasa dangantakar ku, tho.
Better.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:

Lafiya. Na rasa dangantakar ku, tho.
brotherly I won't want to abuse you, just respect yourself. I respect you, show a dieing man some respect
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by chatinent: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
ka gani abun na fada yen zu ko.
Cc:
Chati nent

Omo
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

yes I have a certificate, but I don't know where to start from.
I'm in that point in life that it feels like something is pressing me down.
I gamble
I. LovePeddler around with little change I get from people who help me.
somebody saw me yesterday and couldn't believe her eyes... because the way I look compared to 2016 is unbelievable.

Yeah me feel ya..you are addicted to those stiffs and they are gonna finish ya..
Since you gat a certificate..why not go get something to do..if you ain't getting no job then there must be something you love doing..start from somewhere aiit..
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

amazing advice kiss
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na Yi dar'iya.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
But, you are that post now grin
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
Na Yi dar'iya.
what language is this
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
Na Yi dar'iya.
your very stupid, posting your children up and down with pic and not for once have I seen people derailed your thread.
act your age... don't attract unnecessary abuse to yourself
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

your very stupid, posting your children up and down with pic and not for once have I seen people derailed your thread.
act your age... don't attract unnecessary abuse to yourself
Brotherly I ain't the cause of your frustration.
Know this and rest your weak limbs.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah me feel ya..you are addicted to those stiffs and they are gonna finish ya..
Since you gat a certificate..why not go get something to do..if you ain't getting no job then there must be something you love doing..start from somewhere aiit..
I'm lost
that point when your lost in life..
that point when you just wish when you sleep, never to wake up the next day.
that night you curse God, so that he can take his breath away.. you don't need it.
I fell real down.
life has moved far away from me.
I don't see myself standing up talkless running to catch up
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
to add those stuff's keeps me alive
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
what language is this
Hausa linqua dear.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

I'm lost
that point when your lost in life..
that point when you just wish when you sleep, never to wake up the next day.
that night you curse God, so that he can take his breath.. you don't need it.
I fell real down.
life has moved far away from me.
I don't see myself standing up talkless running to catch up
You need to stop comparing yourself with others..stop going back to the past and face what's on ground aiit..

What'd you love to do if you get a chance?
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You need to stop comparing yourself with others..stop going back to the past and face what's on ground aiit..

What'd you love to do if you get a chance?
I love nothing as at now.
I Just will love to die and end this suffering
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

I love nothing as at now.
I Just will love to die and end this suffering
Feel you.. take your time and have a rethink aiit..
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

Hausa linqua dear.
nice kiss hope u have you pvc

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter Na Case / What Should Know As You Consider Japa / Domestic Violence Bill As It Will Affect Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.