Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream (40837 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by vikiphy89(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
athaboi:
Kill all the rappers right away
U mean even me? Damn niggar am a rap artist, d buggy master of rap!

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Ayoola98king: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
DAMN!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by aremuoladele: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's good to serve God in good health..GET CURED WITHOUT SURGERY @ MONI HERBS & HERBAL LTD(RC: 990497) for a guarantee solution to any health challenges. We also offer Massaging, Detoxifying, General Check-up Services & tradomedical for treatment of any kind of ailment. With God, no impossibility
Home/ office product delivery & treatment available.
Contact MONI HERBS today at our Corporate office in Lagos, Nigeria on +2348 034567.342, +23480.5376.7680(Whatsapp/calls) for more information and direction to our offices near you. HEALTH is WEALTH.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by drakeskull(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Who is this Updating9ja that has been gracing the front-page with loads of post and multiple monikers?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by fati2001(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
DonDemu:
Nothing beats a 16yr old pussy. A consensual one though

Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by pharrell8(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmm, with the situation of insecurity in this country I don't think anyone is safe again.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Lovelyn451(f): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
These are the kind of people we should be serving jungle justice bt they'll call the police on this one and burn someone that stole maggi..
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by kolade560: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Queenlovely:
29 March 1987. was the day the famous armed robber anini was killed. I witnessed his death in person.

anini was asked why he didn't rape women during his robbery operation.

he said " why waste time raping women, when women will rape me if I had money". this is true.

these rapist should be hanged.

lie from the pit of hell.....1987 what? u witnessed wat lie kee u there.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Real men don't rape
Only the unfortunate ones do that
But don't get me wrong if you flirt or seduce me I swear to God who made heaven and earth I'll fuçk you cool
See your life undecided
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
IamD18:
And what happens next? He goes to jail, comes out and continue again.

If by this time, you don't know that jungle justice is the only befitting punishment for rapists and false rape accusers, then you are either a rapist or a false rape accuser.

So, you lynched someone because he was accused of rape. It later turned out that the allegation was false, then you lynched the false accuser too. Lol. Jungle Justice will never be the way
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by davien(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
I wonder if underage ladies should start wearing chastity belts with sharp edges.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by maasoap(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
DonDemu:

That's tatutory rape my friend

Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by TimeManager(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
athaboi:
slay queen, please enroll in an evening class.

kiss the truth!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by miketayo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
hopexter:
Just break a stick of broom inside him preek and set him loose angry

just thinking about it hurts like crazy
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by dukeprince50: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
anonimi:

Is it not terrible that APC can’t provide pipe borne water in the entire state?
Why do they call themselves progressive comrades then, if they can’t provide basic, ordinary things like this?
I am not interested in playing politics with this news, if u have no sensible thing to say, can u please get lost? thank u as u cooperate
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by TimiRume(f): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
DonDemu:
angry
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Parisian: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mumu.... always ready to pounce on religious people.

Did religious people prevent the rapist from masturbating? Who told you masturbating curbs rape ?

Don't y'all claim that 90% of men rape? If so why is there still rape?

Y'all will blame anything for rape except your useless wandering diicks.
XXXXTENTACION:
religous Hypocrites will not agree undecided

is it not better to masturbate in peace than going round raping cunts undecided
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Nwagod26: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
It is a pity that there's so much sexual depravity.... But I ask, are there no young men in that girl's family?? Look for the bastard, hold him down and chop off the penis. Case closed...... It is high time the raped stopped being the victim, the rapist should be the shamed instead....
I hope my reply does not meet the HATE SPEECH PARAMETERS
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by slam7000(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
athaboi:

Tupac is gone, Biggie is gone, Proof of D12 is gone. Why would you want all the rappers dead?

Don’t you like rap music?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by walteriyke: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
How do u feel sleeping with someone with blood on her head chay the world is gone bad
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Mznaett: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
DonDemu:

16yr old? Consensual? You are a wicked man!

Kids shouldn't be seen near you!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Tonitoniton(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
naijapage:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/16-year-old-girl-raped-while-washing-clothes-at-a-stream-in-osun.html

This are the kind of things witness during the ice age. A man sees a woman, club her on the head, she gets unconscious, the man Carrie's her in that state, rapes her in his cave and boom, marriage has begun. May that rapist has been reading too much of the ice age comics recently.

WEAK MEN EVERY WHERE!

no wonder the women are now leading them becaus they think with their penis since the modern women love big penis and so now think every thing about life revolve around sex and satisfying retired and active oloshos. And I wonder how that is possible.
A WOMAN CAN ONLY BE SATISFIED IF SHE MAKES UP HER MIND TO BE SATISFIED. and many of them these days are insatiable. What a waste!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by cray91(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
you just hit the nail on the head. i have been on this point as well

Lets say our naija olosho money won too much for kost to afford cuz na yahoo boys dey patronize them the most. then people should start seeing the need to masturbate instead of all these rape shit as last resort

i get angry when i see some people saying here that masturbation is a sin. yes we know but its sin is better and preferable to sleeping around with some random girls you don't know the spirit they are carrying cuz some are living dead!
Kriss216:
Government should help in orienting citizens on need for masturbation.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by piper7(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Avon

Jas

At it again grin
I knew that ugly, akpu-like head of yours will pop out.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by spencekat(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
religous Hypocrites will not agree undecided

is it not better to masturbate in peace than going round raping cunts undecided
But oloshos full everywhere na.N500 you are done naa.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Tickles001(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
anonimi:

How much of your money will you donate to an NGO that is doing what you suggested

Funding won't be a problem. The nation has found ways to fund less important things. The will creates the way.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by hopexter(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
miketayo:

just thinking about it hurts like crazy

Not even half of the pains the victim went through.That's just the least I could think of, he deserves more than death penalty. undecided
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by anonimi: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tickles001:
Funding won't be a problem. The nation has found ways to fund less important things. The will creates the way.

This is not about the nation.
It is about you putting your money where your desire is.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Passionate888: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Afon***** cry cry cry cry
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
The guy should be jailed
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Emmypure: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
from skull miners to rapist, the ministry is getting to permanent site
Re: 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:

See your life undecided
Yes you heard me right
If you flirt or seduce Me I'll fuçk you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) / Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.